Thread: Console Rant.

Default Console Rant.

[EDIT] I wouldn't call it a rant, more like my heavy opinions.

BEFORE I START: What I wrote is my opinion.

How do I say this, starting a new server means people already know what's going to happen, such as IOTM's. If they ever come back (only for console) then the prices will be totally different
    Second, Every name is probably going to be free which means people will HUGE reputation will suffer the most from this. Everything is going to be different. Since everyone is stating new, items are harder to get which means they are more expensive (Example: nobody will want to buy a horse for 100 wl, when you can get for 5 in the mobile/pc servers). Lets be serious for a second, it's easier to play on your phone/Pc than on console, also adding that the servers are NEW and you will start with NOTHING when you start. You also probably have a phone/pc and have more experience/items/friends/whatever it is on mobile/pc and let's be honest nobody is going to buy a console for just for growtopia. Thats brings me to the third rant, most people have phones/pc's so that means there won't be as much people on console, so trading worlds won't matter as much. (Lets be honest the only people who will play are the people who locked "rare" world names but in reality they don't matter as much and won't be as expensive.) That bring me to the end of my post.

[EDIT] I also just read that PS4 servers are alone. So basically everything you just read x2.
    Last edited by 31851; 07-17-2019 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Misunderstanding, Title edit.

This is a clean slate for a lot of people, there will be new communities.

I myself, I’ll buy a new playstation just for the new game-changing updates.
    I’m proud of what’s done, yes we may have to deal with some new issues, although a new fresh start is always good for people.

A dream came true, and for your rant you’ve stated that players won’t buy in-game items in the new servers although there are no-existing items for now in the servers then the items in the store.

Yes, there’ll be a lot of people moving but we’ll get to have better game experience.
    There’ll be no spammers and hackers in the new servers no drop games and no scams since It’s hard to play with console. Drop games and many more illegal activities will reduce which is a sign of positive on-going.

Moderation, since said It’ll be easier and for sure there will be steps taken.
    I believe we’ll have some real fun and I’m moving to the PS4 Community as well!
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    This is a clean slate for a lot of people, there will be new communities.

I myself, I’ll buy a new playstation just for the new game-changing updates.
    I’m proud of what’s done, yes we may have to deal with some new issues, although a new fresh start is always good for people.

A dream came true, and for your rant you’ve stated that players won’t buy in-game items in the new servers although there are no-existing items for now in the servers then the items in the store.

Yes, there’ll be a lot of people moving but we’ll get to have better game experience.
    There’ll be no spammers and hackers in the new servers no drop games and no scams since It’s hard to play with console. Drop games and many more illegal activities will reduce which is a sign of positive on-going.

Moderation, since said It’ll be easier and for sure there will be steps taken.
    I believe we’ll have some real fun and I’m moving to the PS4 Community as well!
    I understand/somewhat agree and I respect your opinion. Welp, I guess we'll have to watch and see. Although I have a console myself I'm not so sure about this.

Quote Originally Posted by 31851 View Post
    I understand/somewhat agree and I respect your opinion. Welp, I guess we'll have to watch and see. Although I have a console myself I'm not so sure about this.
    Get the game grab your popcorn buy some gems and lock the rare worlds!
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!