Thread: Beta for Console

Default Beta for Console

The developers should of opened beta for Consoles so players know what to expect instead of pushing them into a challenging new platform & server or for example, pushing them off an airplane without having experience with parachutes.

I do agree with you. The first weeks/months of consoles release should be in beta. It sounds like experimental.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Should've opened beta first until it's available for all regions. I think the beta should last for a week and everyone gets the basic stuff so they'd know what the game's about. This way everyone will be ready for the actual server.
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

Knight

idk i like the surprise and challenge of a new economy

Yes there should have been a beta for peopl to adjust to everything because I couldn’t play the game properly when I started and lost all my seeds I got
    Rip 2 pepper tree seed 1 pinball seed 2 treasure chest seed
    IGN: iChickenYT
    Subscribe to iChickenGT

Still on the search for my ban appeal, will carry on fighting to reach the light at the end of the tunnel

While I agree with your point, it also makes sense as to why they didn’t. The game on console is essentially the same as the mobile version, apart from the fact that they are on separate servers and the controls are obviously different.

For the purpose of testing the new server out, I agree that a beta should have been released, but other than that I don’t see too much need for one.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

You do have a point, but if they don't even launch beta on the main servers they totally wouldn't launch on consoles.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

someone didn't get the buy+ worlds they wanted...

na but yea i think maybeeeee not opening beta first was not the best idea...
    Thinking about you.

Banned

I don't think we need this.

Quote Originally Posted by 31851 View Post
    The developers should of opened beta for Consoles so players know what to expect instead of pushing them into a challenging new platform & server or for example, pushing them off an airplane without having experience with parachutes.
    Yea, this is a good idea and I would love to see the beta be opened for all the new console versions, atleast for the first couple of weeks.
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Banned

Closing thread kk

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Closing thread kk
    Why would you close the thread if the discussion wasn’t over? People would still like to give their opinions. Plus, you don’t have the authority to do that. You’re just saying it with no effect whatsoever.
    This whole account is one giant post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    Why would you close the thread if the discussion wasn’t over? People would still like to give their opinions. Plus, you don’t have the authority to do that. You’re just saying it with no effect whatsoever.
    why so serious bro? calm down
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Quote Originally Posted by 31851 View Post
    Nope beta is not for playing its for update preview and pre test for players...
    devs and mods might open to test some items