Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Everything wrong with you already know what.

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard OldGertie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    199

    Default Everything wrong with you already know what.

    So the console version has it's own server, which means everything is started from zero. Here are a few notes/thoughts I had in mind.

    - No IOTMs, includes Rayman and Magplant
    - No limited time items, rollback plaques
    - Either split VOTWs, meaning, both platforms can get a VOTW which would make the Growie award rise A LOT! Or if there isn't a VOTW on the console version, no Legendary Title.
    - You can collect all Rayman items except for the fist, which was a limited time item.
    - The promo shows Growformer, which you can't even obtain
    - All top worlds are locked by 3 or 4 people.
    - All suspended/banned players can just move to the other server.
    - They either hire twice as many mods or split them in half, which would make both the servers poorly moderated.
    - No event items until the event comes out. Aka, no Phoenix items for a whole year, no Da Vinci's until NEXT halloween in 15 months (Need to get golden angels and then drop in Growganoth for the recipe)
    - The previous point also includes Devil Wings, Nightmare Devil Wings, Inside Out Devil Wings, Death Scythe and many more "post-valentine's" Halloween items, that can only be obtained in 15 months.
    - 3000 Phoenix items released in 1 year (+ probably 500 of whatever new one is to come), where 500 of each kind are released.
    - People taking other people GrowIDs from the other server and use it for scamming or framing.

    I'll be adding stuff on here as soon as I think of it.
    Ingame name - OldGertie

    Instagram - @OldGertie

    Discord - OldGertie#3133

    Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,927

    Default

    Good catch.
    GrowID: ChickyBro
    Xbox Live/Ubisoft: RealChickyBro

    Instagram: @realchickybro

    Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGertie View Post
    So the console version has it's own server, which means everything is started from zero. Here are a few notes/thoughts I had in mind.

    - No IOTMs, includes Rayman and Magplant
    - No limited time items, rollback plaques
    - Either split VOTWs, meaning, both platforms can get a VOTW which would make the Growie award rise A LOT! Or if there isn't a VOTW on the console version, no Legendary Title.
    - You can collect all Rayman items except for the fist, which was a limited time item.
    - The promo shows Growformer, which you can't even obtain
    - All top worlds are locked by 3 or 4 people.
    - All suspended/banned players can just move to the other server.
    - They either hire twice as many mods or split them in half, which would make both the servers poorly moderated.
    - No event items until the event comes out. Aka, no Phoenix items for a whole year, no Da Vinci's until NEXT halloween in 15 months (Need to get golden angels and then drop in Growganoth for the recipe)
    - The previous point also includes Devil Wings, Nightmare Devil Wings, Inside Out Devil Wings, Death Scythe and many more "post-valentine's" Halloween items, that can only be obtained in 15 months.
    - 3000 Phoenix items released in 1 year (+ probably 500 of whatever new one is to come), where 500 of each kind are released.

    I'll be adding stuff on here as soon as I think of more stuff.
    And misuse of GrowID names on the other server.
    I don't want anyone to steal my name on the other server and scam with it!
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ______________________________________

    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard OldGertie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    And misuse of GrowID names on the other server.
    I don't want anyone to steal my name on the other server and scam with it!
    Adding it on the list.
    Ingame name - OldGertie

    Instagram - @OldGertie

    Discord - OldGertie#3133

    Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    This is so true, what about the many other stuff unobtainable items?

    What about the token system?

    Startopia and Surgery?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Smoxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Canny Valley
    Posts
    130

    Default

    I can’t wait to start farming sugar cane just like in the old days

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Winwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Well said Gert.
    “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement”

  8. #8

    Default

    They has new server to handle GT HD? Or they split old server? Means more lag with less player in Pc/mobile

    - will be casino and scam in newly server (because of a lot experienced ppl will rule GT HD)

    - more bug to handle

    - mobile/pc server will be less player, maybe you will lose your friend

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganon View Post
    They has new server to handle GT HD? Or they split old server? Means more lag with less player in Pc/mobile

    - will be casino and scam in newly server (because of a lot experienced ppl will rule GT HD)

    - more bug to handle

    - mobile/pc server will be less player, maybe you will lose your friend
    Entirely new server. Not split. Growtopia will hire moderators, don’t worry.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard OldGertie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Growtopia will hire moderators, don’t worry.
    So they hire new moderators like days/weeks after the game has been released on consoles? Seems like a great plan!
    Ingame name - OldGertie

    Instagram - @OldGertie

    Discord - OldGertie#3133

    Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Entirely new server. Not split. Growtopia will hire moderators, don’t worry.
    if they has new server, i wonder why old growtopia has busy server and lag everyday?? Why not use new server to handle new player in old GT?

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard OldGertie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganon View Post
    if they has new server, i wonder why old growtopia has busy server and lag everyday?? Why not use new server to handle new player in old GT?
    Not exactly how it works, bud!
    A for effort, though
    Ingame name - OldGertie

    Instagram - @OldGertie

    Discord - OldGertie#3133

    Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    "i miss old growtopia"
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    "i miss old growtopia"
    this is no where near old growtopia.. all the new items are already incorporated into the game. back when no one was greedy, rushing to lock all rare world names.
    Last edited by NotZeh; 07-18-2019 at 01:11 AM. Reason: near*
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    "i miss old growtopia"
    There is no such old Growtopia anymore, unless you go back in time this is it.

    Sad but we have to get used to it.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    this is no where old growtopia.. all the new items are already incorporated into the game. back when no one was greedy, rushing to lock all rare world names.
    But good no royal lock so no greedy mute their world!
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    But good no royal lock so no greedy mute their world!
    Ban command, exists.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

  19. #19
    Knight Severed1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    this is no where old growtopia.. all the new items are already incorporated into the game. back when no one was greedy, rushing to lock all rare world names.
    Not exactly. Now, everyone is not rich. I think what they meant was the game wasn’t about making a profit or getting rich but about the community and helping people. I logged on to the Switch Growtopia and made a new friend within 10 minutes versus PC Growtopia where I don’t speak to the majority of my “friends.”
    IGN: Severed
    Lvl: 50
    Account Created: May 19, 2013
    1200+ Hours Played
    Main World: NC9G
    Goals
    Achieve 1 DL [Complete]
    Achieve 10 DLS
    Complete a Ring Quest [Step 8/10]
    Buy 2 Magplants/Make BFG World
    Complete a Legendary Quest
    Sponsor an Item

  20. #20
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    38

    Default About that my dude

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGertie View Post
    So the console version has it's own server, which means everything is started from zero. Here are a few notes/thoughts I had in mind.

    - No IOTMs, includes Rayman and Magplant
    - No limited time items, rollback plaques
    - Either split VOTWs, meaning, both platforms can get a VOTW which would make the Growie award rise A LOT! Or if there isn't a VOTW on the console version, no Legendary Title.
    - You can collect all Rayman items except for the fist, which was a limited time item.
    - The promo shows Growformer, which you can't even obtain
    - All top worlds are locked by 3 or 4 people.
    - All suspended/banned players can just move to the other server.
    - They either hire twice as many mods or split them in half, which would make both the servers poorly moderated.
    - No event items until the event comes out. Aka, no Phoenix items for a whole year, no Da Vinci's until NEXT halloween in 15 months (Need to get golden angels and then drop in Growganoth for the recipe)
    - The previous point also includes Devil Wings, Nightmare Devil Wings, Inside Out Devil Wings, Death Scythe and many more "post-valentine's" Halloween items, that can only be obtained in 15 months.
    - 3000 Phoenix items released in 1 year (+ probably 500 of whatever new one is to come), where 500 of each kind are released.
    - People taking other people GrowIDs from the other server and use it for scamming or framing.

    I'll be adding stuff on here as soon as I think of it.
    They cant take you username, it goes off of ubisoft club usernames which are then linked to console and switch growtopia

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •