Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You should reset servers cuz of abuse.

they dont have 100+ bgl. If you know a bit of economics you'll know that they won't sell for that much; just compare the players on pc/mobile to console player numbers. there'll be less profit on the owners' part, less demand due to lower number of players and less world locks overall in the game thus making it less worth if we count 1wl on pc being equal to 1wl on console.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Banned

No! There was a way to get early access yesterday from anywhere, I made a thread on it, its how console realese works, deal with it.

i don't live in a world where abusing timezones is a thing. sorry can't relate.

bro what, why reset, thats salty man.

you can move to australia to get a better advantage. dont blame the earth for spinning

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    hi jig dm me in ig

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post

you can move to australia to get a better advantage. dont blame the earth for spinning
    But they have water usage restrictions
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeZ View Post
    Exactly man that’s where im trying to to an earlier reply I said was like this ...

Sorry man , but your thinking of this situation is completly wrong , I assure you THERE IS NOT EVEN 50 DLS YET IN THE GAME !!!!! With everyone having a “rare name world” the price instantly drops , because think about it , some of the worlds are worth around 20 WLS at most and that is an Enormous Amount of WLS considering the amount of WLS in the game at this point of time , there will not be one player I assure you from the very day till I die within the next few months who themself have in them inventory a blue gem lock (or 100 dls ish ) pure , unless however there is a glitch and allows players to duplicate etc , and let alone there will not be over 200 dls pure within the next few months a cross all the community’s pure WLS added up , everything is new.
    The price will increase for rare name worlds when there are none left and there is more demand for them , no one needs buysabertoohxyq23423474377&jd they only need main worlds like trade or buy or even your own worlds
    But if you think that the currency in consoles would be Cworldlock and in mobile/computer Mworldlock. If you convert the Cworldlock to Mworldlock, then LE0NE might get close to right. And, if you make assumptions like we do in world/company economics and finances, you make calculations to the future. And I bet that the relation between a worlds value and a world locks worth aren't that different in console game than in computer/mobile. But that's just my opinion.

/Pin
    GOALS:
    Lvl 125
    Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 10/10, Surg 10/10 Star 10/10
    Legend: 0/3
    Ach: 121/161
    Epic: 18/32
    Ances: Riches 5, Dimensions 6
    Gems: 43/25 mil

Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, etc.

Ig: pinuskigt

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Title says all. Thats not fair for everyone and you should giveaway the worlds cuz people already have 100+bgl havin buypaint and buycrystal adding world 2 an having 30+ top 100 honored worlds fppfpfpfpf

Adding buysteam to the bundle.

Also someone have like tradez,a,s,d,g,t,e,y ect plus alot of things. Reset/claim you have the name in the old servers to get your name back. Of course works if you didn use birth certificte
    if the servers got reset the same exact thing would happen. Stop being salty

I don’t even play on console but a reset seems appropriate. It’s unfair for everyone that isn’t in Australia.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I bet hundred bucks that there isn’t even total of thirty diamond locks in the servers.
    not even 30 wls pure lel i was one this morning on xbox and 450 people were on.
    also some good worlds are still available i got riots and buyfloorgrill in less than 5 minutes.

Lesser Knight

I support u bro 1 guy has like 30+ super rare names cuz he logged on first of all