Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don’t restart console Growtopia

Default Don’t restart console Growtopia

Replied to another thread earlier about this here if is.
    Please reply and tell me what you think.. criticise me i don’t really care lol this is my opinion .

No this is a bad idea i have already grinded and bought gems made my world etc...
    and got a name out for myself This is unfair it has already been released the game just because your salty you haven’t gotten any worlds I have locked no rare name words and I don’t intend to there not going to rise in value worlds that much because this is console Growtopia no one talks no ones going to go to a individual buy+ world to buy and sell items stop being salty about it if there was a server restart all that would do is just cause another player to hog all the buy worlds and then it will be an endless loop of “I didn’t get it restart again”
    Don’t restart it deal with it have fun in console Growtopia I have been streaming for a few hours quick plug for myself twitch.tv/ethannethans
    And yes Ik this is horrible grammar and no full stops etc I did this on my phone and rushed it...
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

IGN:Ethannethan

XBOX NAME : ETHANNETHAN

Latest Video

Bro, it looks like you just copypasta your response from another thread.
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    Bro, it looks like you just copypasta your response from another thread.
    Exactly what I said at the beginning
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

Latest Video

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeZ View Post
    Exactly what I said at the beginning
    Where?

Where?
    Read the first line....
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

Latest Video

Read the first line....
    Doesn't say I copy-pasted my opinion from another thread because I think people need to know my opinion that badly

It's still unfair, as everyone says.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Wow you farmed up 14k gems in less than 10 hours from nothing WoW tell me your secret? Is this the "grinding" you spoke of?

Wow you farmed up 14k gems in less than 10 hours from nothing WoW tell me your secret? Is this the "grinding" you spoke of?
    He bought gems, as it writes on the thread.

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

this is highly unfair doesnt matter if you did get items already, you and others got an unfair advantage thats why it needs to be restarted..
    Check out my channel

Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    Please recycle our souls too

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    He bought gems, as it writes on the thread.
    Oh I see he bought gems

- - - Updated - - -

With his money

Oh I see he bought gems

- - - Updated - - -

With his money
    No, he bought it with our money.

Lesser Knight

Default LOL

No, he bought it with our money.
    you wanna start all over again just for get that Worlds right?lol
    So think what if someone waked up so early because off the release(in turkey i waked up at 5 am)and got the Worlds.Then someone said that start over then isnt that a disavantage to him?
    i locked like 6 worlds and i totaly deserve that.

PLEASE DONT BE PERSONAL İN THİS THİNGS.And that dude is only loked like most popular buy+.The important ones are gonna be mass items.So i locked up all of the death spike worlds.And im saying it again
    İ TOTALLY DESERVED THAT

Quote Originally Posted by Damat Ferit View Post
    you wanna start all over again just for get that Worlds right?lol
    So think what if someone waked up so early because off the release(in turkey i waked up at 5 am)and got the Worlds.Then someone said that start over then isnt that a disavantage to him?
    i locked like 6 worlds and i totaly deserve that.

PLEASE DONT BE PERSONAL İN THİS THİNGS.And that dude is only loked like most popular buy+.The important ones are gonna be mass items.So i locked up all of the death spike worlds.And im saying it again
    İ TOTALLY DESERVED THAT
    Waking up early does not mean that you deserve it, not funny tough.

Lesser Knight

Default ?

Waking up early does not mean that you deserve it, not funny tough.
    i got thegame 5 hours late .but i still get worls.and i slept only 4 hours.i did whats needed.Just dont be salty 1 time.Yea i agree that date is a mess.I agree that ones got the gae early is a disadvantage to us.But please,for me,for that guy in start of this post,for ones that didnt be lazy and did it.Please ,man.

i got thegame 5 hours late .but i still get worls.and i slept only 4 hours.i did whats needed.Just dont be salty 1 time.Yea i agree that date is a mess.I agree that ones got the gae early is a disadvantage to us.But please,for me,for that guy in start of this post,for ones that didnt be lazy and did it.Please ,man.
    Hey mate,
    Just don't be salty one time
    We have never met before, plus I've never been salty before. Do not judge people out of anywhere, please.

I appreciate your work of getting the game, but you have to accept the fact that there are a ton of other people who got the game. And there is another half which is going to get the game.

Just cause you have taken rare worlds, It doesn't mean that there shouldn't do necessary implements.

Lesser Knight

Hey mate,

We have never met before, plus I've never been salty before. Do not judge people out of anywhere, please.

I appreciate your work of getting the game, but you have to accept the fact that there are a ton of other people who got the game. And there is another half which is going to get the game.

Just cause you have taken rare worlds, It doesn't mean that there shouldn't do necessary implements.
    i just mean all of you,maybe some of you just want to be rich/some want to be make the game fair.
    i just replyed you because i dont know how to write a post without replying lol.Mate,if its unfair to you now,isnt going to me unfair if game starts again?
    if the game starts again,then WHO got the worlds but didnt got the game early has disadvantage.I think this is unfair.Not just for the worlds.for that work...(when i opened gt in 6 am i saw someone played 1 day ago than me lol)
    +what happens to phoenix items and iotms(limited items)

Lesser Knight

holoskoooo

i just mean all of you,maybe some of you just want to be rich/some want to be make the game fair.
    i just replyed you because i dont know how to write a post without replying lol.Mate,if its unfair to you now,isnt going to me unfair if game starts again?
    if the game starts again,then WHO got the worlds but didnt got the game early has disadvantage.I think this is unfair.Not just for the worlds.for that work...(when i opened gt in 6 am i saw someone played 1 day ago than me lol)
    +what happens to phoenix items and iotms(limited items)
    There should've been an exact time-to-time release date when it was announced, it wasn't stated.
    This is not arcane to understand.

If there will be an over again. The worlds you own will be gone, and you will have nothing valuable in lieu of it, which should be already.

You've replied to me and I've perceived as it was for me which is logical. If there'll be a go-back everyone will be reset, not just you.

I've anticipated you to know that everyone resets when there's a reset.

Replied to another thread earlier about this here if is.
    Please reply and tell me what you think.. criticise me i don’t really care lol this is my opinion .

No this is a bad idea i have already grinded and bought gems made my world etc...
    and got a name out for myself This is unfair it has already been released the game just because your salty you haven’t gotten any worlds I have locked no rare name words and I don’t intend to there not going to rise in value worlds that much because this is console Growtopia no one talks no ones going to go to a individual buy+ world to buy and sell items stop being salty about it if there was a server restart all that would do is just cause another player to hog all the buy worlds and then it will be an endless loop of “I didn’t get it restart again”
    Don’t restart it deal with it have fun in console Growtopia I have been streaming for a few hours quick plug for myself twitch.tv/ethannethans
    And yes Ik this is horrible grammar and no full stops etc I did this on my phone and rushed it...
    Honestly, it just shows how selfish people like you are. The vast majority of us haven't even picked up the game and play on our consoles yet and thus it's unfair to the most of us, yes you grinded stuff already etc, but you only care about your own account and that u got a head start....
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np