Thread: Don’t restart console Growtopia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Don’t restart console Growtopia

Replied to another thread earlier about this here if is.
    Please reply and tell me what you think.. criticise me i don’t really care lol this is my opinion .

No this is a bad idea i have already grinded and bought gems made my world etc...
    and got a name out for myself This is unfair it has already been released the game just because your salty you haven’t gotten any worlds I have locked no rare name words and I don’t intend to there not going to rise in value worlds that much because this is console Growtopia no one talks no ones going to go to a individual buy+ world to buy and sell items stop being salty about it if there was a server restart all that would do is just cause another player to hog all the buy worlds and then it will be an endless loop of “I didn’t get it restart again”
    Don’t restart it deal with it have fun in console Growtopia I have been streaming for a few hours quick plug for myself twitch.tv/ethannethans
    And yes Ik this is horrible grammar and no full stops etc I did this on my phone and rushed it...
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

IGN:Ethannethan

XBOX NAME : ETHANNETHAN

Latest Video

Bro, it looks like you just copypasta your response from another thread.
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    Bro, it looks like you just copypasta your response from another thread.
    Exactly what I said at the beginning
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

Latest Video

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeZ View Post
    Exactly what I said at the beginning
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    Where?
    Read the first line....
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

Latest Video

Read the first line....
    Doesn't say I copy-pasted my opinion from another thread because I think people need to know my opinion that badly

Replied to another thread earlier about this here if is.
    Please reply and tell me what you think.. criticise me i don’t really care lol this is my opinion .

No this is a bad idea i have already grinded and bought gems made my world etc...
    and got a name out for myself This is unfair it has already been released the game just because your salty you haven’t gotten any worlds I have locked no rare name words and I don’t intend to there not going to rise in value worlds that much because this is console Growtopia no one talks no ones going to go to a individual buy+ world to buy and sell items stop being salty about it if there was a server restart all that would do is just cause another player to hog all the buy worlds and then it will be an endless loop of “I didn’t get it restart again”
    Don’t restart it deal with it have fun in console Growtopia I have been streaming for a few hours quick plug for myself twitch.tv/ethannethans
    And yes Ik this is horrible grammar and no full stops etc I did this on my phone and rushed it...
    Honestly, it just shows how selfish people like you are. The vast majority of us haven't even picked up the game and play on our consoles yet and thus it's unfair to the most of us, yes you grinded stuff already etc, but you only care about your own account and that u got a head start....
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    Honestly, it just shows how selfish people like you are. The vast majority of us haven't even picked up the game and play on our consoles yet and thus it's unfair to the most of us, yes you grinded stuff already etc, but you only care about your own account and that u got a head start....
    Bro its your fault.İTS YOUR.SO JUST WORK HARD JUST LİKE HİM .HE DİD A GREAT JOB.THİS İS NO SELFİSHNESS.THİS İS THE TRUE WAY.

WORK.WORK.WORK.
    İ GOT THE GAME LATER THEN YOU.BUT İ GOT THE WORLDS.CAUSE İ WORKED HARD.İ SLEPT 4 HOURS.YEA THE RELEASE DATE İS TRASH BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT THAT.İF GAME STARTS OVER,İT WİLL BE THE WORST THİNG THAT GT HAS EVER SEEN.MODS WİLL NEVER DO THAT.OR UBİSOFT(BECAUSE THEY LOSE MONEY İF GAME STARTS AGAİN)İF YOU DONT WORK HARD AND CRY HERE,WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT YOU.HAHA YOU SAY WE DİDNT TOUCH THE GAME İTS UNFAİR.NO.YOU DİDNT TOUCH İT BECAUSE YOU DİDNT WORK HARD...

who cares. Not like anyone's gonna play Growtopia on console anyway, only on Switch probably. Even if they do, it won't matter on the real Growtopia on PC and mobile.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

It can't be reset as we spent Ubisoft points
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

FYI if you read what I wrote you would already know that I have locked absolutely 0 yes ZERO BUY+ worlds plus I haven’t locked at all any rare name worlds because I know this is console GT and people aren’t going to sit around for 10 mins getting one line of text through to sell a time 🙄
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

Latest Video

Banned

Cuz of timezones, 160people were locking the worlds at once and even like facebook isnt taken yet or smmth. 100bgl to 1bgl worlds should all be locked atm so yeah only 3-4people have all the rare worlds and make themselves the richest.

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Cuz of timezones, 160people were locking the worlds at once and even like facebook isnt taken yet or smmth. 100bgl to 1bgl worlds should all be locked atm so yeah only 3-4people have all the rare worlds and make themselves the richest.
    Sorry man , but your thinking of this situation is completly wrong , I assure you THERE IS NOT EVEN 50 DLS YET IN THE GAME !!!!! With everyone having a “rare name world” the price instantly drops , because think about it , some of the worlds are worth around 20 WLS at most and that is an Enormous Amount of WLS considering the amount of WLS in the game at this point of time , there will not be one player I assure you from the very day till I die within the next few months who themself have in them inventory a blue gem lock (or 100 dls ish ) pure , unless however there is a glitch and allows players to duplicate etc , and let alone there will not be over 200 dls pure within the next few months a cross all the community’s pure WLS added up , everything is new.
    The price will increase for rare name worlds when there are none left and there is more demand for them , no one needs buysabertoohxyq23423474377&jd they only need main worlds like trade or buy or even your own worlds
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

Latest Video

Bummmmmmp man lets get this bumper
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

Latest Video