Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Don’t restart console Growtopia

  1. #21
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    Honestly, it just shows how selfish people like you are. The vast majority of us haven't even picked up the game and play on our consoles yet and thus it's unfair to the most of us, yes you grinded stuff already etc, but you only care about your own account and that u got a head start....
    Bro its your fault.İTS YOUR.SO JUST WORK HARD JUST LİKE HİM .HE DİD A GREAT JOB.THİS İS NO SELFİSHNESS.THİS İS THE TRUE WAY.

    WORK.WORK.WORK.
    İ GOT THE GAME LATER THEN YOU.BUT İ GOT THE WORLDS.CAUSE İ WORKED HARD.İ SLEPT 4 HOURS.YEA THE RELEASE DATE İS TRASH BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT THAT.İF GAME STARTS OVER,İT WİLL BE THE WORST THİNG THAT GT HAS EVER SEEN.MODS WİLL NEVER DO THAT.OR UBİSOFT(BECAUSE THEY LOSE MONEY İF GAME STARTS AGAİN)İF YOU DONT WORK HARD AND CRY HERE,WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT YOU.HAHA YOU SAY WE DİDNT TOUCH THE GAME İTS UNFAİR.NO.YOU DİDNT TOUCH İT BECAUSE YOU DİDNT WORK HARD...

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    There should've been an exact time-to-time release date when it was announced, it wasn't stated.
    This is not arcane to understand.

    If there will be an over again. The worlds you own will be gone, and you will have nothing valuable in lieu of it, which should be already.

    You've replied to me and I've perceived as it was for me which is logical. If there'll be a go-back everyone will be reset, not just you.

    I've anticipated you to know that everyone resets when there's a reset.
    You're completely salty, THE POINT of the console release was a surprise release cant you accept? And anyone couldve made another account from australia and just downloaded the game ANYONE. So its not like you didnt get a chance at all more like you either woke up late or couldnt be asked to do it, and now you're salty and complaining about it on forums, babbling and yapping about not having locked any ''rare worlds'' so Ubisoft should make a rollback all for you! Boo hoo! im so sorry you didnt get to lock any worlds!, first players to enter, first to serve, Rollbacking because of somesalty players not locking good worlds early enough, rather than some gamebreaking bug is stupid, just stop, i've seen your countless replies to other threads like these aswell, just how damn salty are you? Grow up kid.

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffing View Post
    You're completely salty, THE POINT of the console release was a surprise release cant you accept? And anyone couldve made another account from australia and just downloaded the game ANYONE. So its not like you didnt get a chance at all more like you either woke up late or couldnt be asked to do it, and now you're salty and complaining about it on forums, babbling and yapping about not having locked any ''rare worlds'' so Ubisoft should make a rollback all for you! Boo hoo! im so sorry you didnt get to lock any worlds!, first players to enter, first to serve, Rollbacking because of somesalty players not locking good worlds early enough, rather than some gamebreaking bug is stupid, just stop, i've seen your countless replies to other threads like these aswell, just how damn salty are you? Grow up kid.
    I guess you didn’t read everything, there’s tons of threads about the request. I’ve strongly stated that this is my subjective opinion as many other people
    Yes, everyone deserves equilibrium, I strongly recommend you to take a second look, this is wanted by the players.

    You have no right to be disrespectful against me and I won’t allow you to do so.
    Again, I strongly advice you to read the other threads and replies by other people and come back.

    You insult and harass me because of an idea I support. Did you know that forums are a place to discuss?

    You can’t insult someone like this, not only me and also forumers, you can’t talk to them or me like this.

    You have to be respectful towards each other’s replies and thoughts, I think you thought I was the only one to support this idea and you were wrong.

    Go read the forums and be respectful to forumers.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    Honestly, it just shows how selfish people like you are. The vast majority of us haven't even picked up the game and play on our consoles yet and thus it's unfair to the most of us, yes you grinded stuff already etc, but you only care about your own account and that u got a head start....
    who cares. Not like anyone's gonna play Growtopia on console anyway, only on Switch probably. Even if they do, it won't matter on the real Growtopia on PC and mobile.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    It can't be reset as we spent Ubisoft points
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  6. #26
    Lesser Knight BlazeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    Honestly, it just shows how selfish people like you are. The vast majority of us haven't even picked up the game and play on our consoles yet and thus it's unfair to the most of us, yes you grinded stuff already etc, but you only care about your own account and that u got a head start....
    FYI if you read what I wrote you would already know that I have locked absolutely 0 yes ZERO BUY+ worlds plus I haven’t locked at all any rare name worlds because I know this is console GT and people aren’t going to sit around for 10 mins getting one line of text through to sell a time 🙄
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

    Feel free to talk to me

    IGN:Ethannethan

    XBOX NAME : ETHANNETHAN

    Latest Video


  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I guess you didn’t read everything, there’s tons of threads about the request. I’ve strongly stated that this is my subjective opinion as many other people
    Yes, everyone deserves equilibrium, I strongly recommend you to take a second look, this is wanted by the players.

    You have no right to be disrespectful against me and I won’t allow you to do so.
    Again, I strongly advice you to read the other threads and replies by other people and come back.

    You insult and harass me because of an idea I support. Did you know that forums are a place to discuss?

    You can’t insult someone like this, not only me and also forumers, you can’t talk to them or me like this.

    You have to be respectful towards each other’s replies and thoughts, I think you thought I was the only one to support this idea and you were wrong.

    Go read the forums and be respectful to forumers.
    Other threads? Yes made by other salty players just like you.
    This isnt a question about equality or "equilibrum" how you call it, theres the rich theres the poor, And its not like you couldnt have installed growtopia yourself either, AND for the love of god Learn how release schedules work in console, Your idea to get a rollback because you didnt get the chance to lock worlds is stupid, and it would be just as unfair to rollback for the players who already locked them and started farming, its time you stop being selfish pal.

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Let's not turn this thread into a fighting thread. lol. This is just an opinion, it's not official...
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Everyone just calm down its a seperate server for a reaon
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffing View Post
    Other threads? Yes made by other salty players just like you.
    This isnt a question about equality or "equilibrum" how you call it, theres the rich theres the poor, And its not like you couldnt have installed growtopia yourself either, AND for the love of god Learn how release schedules work in console, Your idea to get a rollback because you didnt get the chance to lock worlds is stupid, and it would be just as unfair to rollback for the players who already locked them and started farming, its time you stop being selfish pal.
    Look mate, I’ll stand against you. You can’t harass me or forumers. This is not a place to insult forumers and you can’t do that to them and me!

    I guess you also can’t understand,
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffing View Post
    Your idea to get a rollback because you didnt get the chance to lock worlds is stupid, and it would be just as unfair to rollback for the players who already locked them and started farming, its time you stop being selfish pal.
    I see, you also can’t see who made the thread. I have no such thread and the idea is not mine, I just support it. Also, you can’t call someone’s idea censor

    You support it or not, you discuss it kindly. We’re here to discuss not to fight. You can’t insult the forumers, be respectful.

    I see, you call me selfish but while you also want to keep the worlds which is selfish as well.

    Be respectful mate, not only to me, to all the forumers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Everyone just calm down its a seperate server for a reaon
    We’re here to be in a chilled and a lovely atmosphere, I don’t want anyone to be disrespectful against forumers.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  11. #31
    Lesser Knight BlazeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Let's not turn this thread into a fighting thread. lol. This is just an opinion, it's not official...
    Exactly haha everyone’s turning on each over now , anyways the reason I made this thread was to voice my opinion and try to have a say
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

    Feel free to talk to me

    IGN:Ethannethan

    XBOX NAME : ETHANNETHAN

    Latest Video


  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeZ View Post
    Exactly haha everyone’s turning on each over now , anyways the reason I made this thread was to voice my opinion and try to have a say
    My idea was to support this thread, I guess people have no respect towards each others idea.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Look if u wanna play the new server play it if not then don't complaining won't reset it nothing is wrong with it...
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Cuz of timezones, 160people were locking the worlds at once and even like facebook isnt taken yet or smmth. 100bgl to 1bgl worlds should all be locked atm so yeah only 3-4people have all the rare worlds and make themselves the richest.

  15. #35
    Lesser Knight BlazeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Cuz of timezones, 160people were locking the worlds at once and even like facebook isnt taken yet or smmth. 100bgl to 1bgl worlds should all be locked atm so yeah only 3-4people have all the rare worlds and make themselves the richest.
    Sorry man , but your thinking of this situation is completly wrong , I assure you THERE IS NOT EVEN 50 DLS YET IN THE GAME !!!!! With everyone having a “rare name world” the price instantly drops , because think about it , some of the worlds are worth around 20 WLS at most and that is an Enormous Amount of WLS considering the amount of WLS in the game at this point of time , there will not be one player I assure you from the very day till I die within the next few months who themself have in them inventory a blue gem lock (or 100 dls ish ) pure , unless however there is a glitch and allows players to duplicate etc , and let alone there will not be over 200 dls pure within the next few months a cross all the community’s pure WLS added up , everything is new.
    The price will increase for rare name worlds when there are none left and there is more demand for them , no one needs buysabertoohxyq23423474377&jd they only need main worlds like trade or buy or even your own worlds
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

    Feel free to talk to me

    IGN:Ethannethan

    XBOX NAME : ETHANNETHAN

    Latest Video


  16. #36
    Lesser Knight BlazeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Bummmmmmp man lets get this bumper
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

    Feel free to talk to me

    IGN:Ethannethan

    XBOX NAME : ETHANNETHAN

    Latest Video


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •