Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] July Update: Summer Clash

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecats View Post
    How ? Do we turn them back
    Exquisite Anomalizers can now be converted back to Pristine Anomalizers in a Laboratory

Woohoo!

Summer Clash is back and I can't wait to explore!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Master Sorcerer

I haven't logged into the game yet, but I will reserve this spot for further comments. Personally, this is my first guild clash, so I hope that it will be fun to participate in.

P.S.: Miss Nekorei, please check your inbox though. I have sent you a message regarding a rather important issue, and I hope that you can consider it. There was no reply from you even though I have sent the message about a week ago. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
    ~~~~SixFace

[6] ~ IGN: SixFace ~ [6]
    [6] ~ Discord: SixFace#8654 ~ [6]

"Part of the journey is the end, hence end it the way you started.."

OMG! They hear us! Legendary prizes are back! Finally I can buy my Sonic Buster Sword in next Winter Clash
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~

#BRINGBACKLBRANCH

Goals:
    - Get a Magplant (0/1)
    - Level up to 125 (71/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Find a Rainbow Egg (0/1)
    - Drop a GHC in GBCs (Done!)

I don't understand what's happening

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    We were upfront that Summer Clash would be starting in late July or early August, and beyond that general range, you were given exactly as much preparation time as everyone else - there's no undue advantage here. Everyone is on the same footing. I agree that if some guilds knew ahead of time when the event would be starting, that would be problematic, but that didn't happen.

Remember, things have been rebalanced to be much easier, both for personal as well as guild rewards, which means the true place for potential grinding is going to be in jockeying for position on the leaderboards, and for those, you're all starting at the same point, with the same information.
    Thing is, i don't have problems, but growtopians can't think future. They live in this moment and as long as there is no exact date, when season start, no one will join in guild. Idk what is wrong with those people, but this is how it goes. I have over 1 year experience about this issue, so i really know, that this is 100% true. Now they start join yes, but it is too late, they already lost one event. And why?! Cause you did not announce date. How hard it could be, tell one date? Late july-early august is for me something like last weekend of july or first weekend of august. I actually trusted again that you just can't make same mistake over and over again and again, i was so wrong. FP I feel so dumb cause i trust on you, over and over again and every time, i feel so big disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    OMG! They hear us! Legendary prizes are back! Finally I can buy my Sonic Buster Sword in next Winter Clash
    No it is not sonic fp
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Will this mean items such as aurora wings, glove of giants, smoog dragon, etc become unobtainable? (Items that are at the very last of each branch)
    IGN: Vrags
    Thingamabob at skill 43
    Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Thing is, i don't have problems, but growtopians can't think future. They live in this moment and as long as there is no exact date, when season start, no one will join in guild. Idk what is wrong with those people, but this is how it goes. I have over 1 year experience about this issue, so i really know, that this is 100% true. Now they start join yes, but it is too late, they already lost one event. And why?! Cause you did not announce date. How hard it could be, tell one date? Late july-early august is for me something like last weekend of july or first weekend of august. I actually trusted again that you just can't make same mistake over and over again and again, i was so wrong. FP I feel so dumb cause i trust on you, over and over again and every time, i feel so big disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

No it is not sonic fp
    Then what?
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~

#BRINGBACKLBRANCH

Goals:
    - Get a Magplant (0/1)
    - Level up to 125 (71/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Find a Rainbow Egg (0/1)
    - Drop a GHC in GBCs (Done!)

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    You are complaining literally everytime about Guild Clashes, I've seen you multiple times complaining about Guild Clashes, let me give you one single solution, don't be in the guild, and if you are gonna reply that you are leader that you need to control the guild, then sell it and don't join any, because you clearly have problem with every single thing they make, and let me tell you, this update (revamp), was one of the BEST ones, probably the best one. And actually, 75 is too small.
    I was completely happy with latest announcement and again, they pulled carped away under my feet. That is the problem.

So... most of the items via the finale key are new? How about our normal personal and guild rewards? Do they remain the same as the previous summer clash or are there tweaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    Then what?
    New l branches. They said, old legendary branch items wont ever come back to game. EVER! Or do you actually think that we, old guild members will now contribute and get same prize?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vrags View Post
    Will this mean items such as aurora wings, glove of giants, smoog dragon, etc become unobtainable? (Items that are at the very last of each branch)
    The last two items from the clash branches have been moved to the parkour world. They are still obtainable.

The items from the last Guild Leaderboard and Personal Leaderboard Chests have also been moved to the parkour world.

Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    The last two items from the clash branches have been moved to the parkour world. They are still obtainable.

The items from the last Guild Leaderboard and Personal Leaderboard Chests have also been moved to the parkour world.
    So there's no new item at all?

So we, who can't do parkour, wont get anything out from this?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    So... most of the items via the finale key are new? How about our normal personal and guild rewards? Do they remain the same as the previous summer clash or are there tweaks?
    The items in the parkour world, via the Finale Key are made up from the last two items from the clash branches.

Other Guild and Personal Leaderboard rewards remain the same.

The items in the parkour world, via the Finale Key are made up from the last two items from the clash branches.

Other Guild and Personal Leaderboard rewards remain the same.

jeez... time to just chill n hog some keys i guess... nothing much to aim for except the very end now

just want an easier way to get the clash blocks
    hi im snow how you doin?

Master Sorcerer

Exquisite Anomalizers can now be converted back to Pristine Anomalizers in a Laboratory
    What's the recipe for that? You can't throw an exquisite in alone. Tried that already lol.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    What's the recipe for that? You can't throw an exquisite in alone. Tried that already lol.
    Exquisite+ gold+ steel blocks, thats the recipe
    If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything

#FREEBITELORD

BiteLord isn`t gone yet:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ions-this-time

Devs say, we were all in same line. Well, lets see how many poor member get kicked cause they didn't prepare. All always somehow think that i complain cause of me. But no, i don't have any problems with event contribution, cause i have wls. But those noobs, who i accepted in guild.. How about them. They maybe young and they doesn't have ability to prepare in things like this, if there is no certain date. Cause well, they are kids. They live in the moment. So again, it is not about me, not at all. I have rules in my guild: if no contri->kicked I can't change rules in every season, just cause i can't trust on devs. That causes even more problems if guilds start change rules all the time. So like i have said million times, we need think noobs. They are this game future, not pros. Pros has it all, they will quit sooner than noobs. So we should always think all from noobs perspective. I hate how all always forget them. Noobs aren't worthless players and neither are poor ones. So next time, if there is chance that we don't know exact date for season start, you need announce it, week before season start. i am person, who learn from mistakes and i learn from others mistakes too, so i haven't done all mistakes myself at all, cause i can learn from others experiences. So should ubistaff... We also had 5 members in recruit server, waiting for invite but we didn't rush, cause we trusted that at least they (devs) wont start season without warning us. So how happy are those players now? We would find time to interview and invite them all, if we would know that this time there is 0 minutes time to invite people before next event. So pls, hear me! Do not make same mistake over and over again. I think this is not so much to ask for real. One fast tweet and you save many noobs game and get less in feedback.