Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] July Update: Summer Clash

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Devs say, we were all in same line. Well, lets see how many poor member get kicked cause they didn't prepare. All always somehow think that i complain cause of me. But no, i don't have any problems with event contribution, cause i have wls. But those noobs, who i accepted in guild.. How about them. They maybe young and they doesn't have ability to prepare in things like this, if there is no certain date. Cause well, they are kids. They live in the moment. So again, it is not about me, not at all. I have rules in my guild: if no contri->kicked I can't change rules in every season, just cause i can't trust on devs. That causes even more problems if guilds start change rules all the time. So like i have said million times, we need think noobs. They are this game future, not pros. Pros has it all, they will quit sooner than noobs. So we should always think all from noobs perspective. I hate how all always forget them. Noobs aren't worthless players and neither are poor ones. So next time, if there is chance that we don't know exact date for season start, you need announce it, week before season start. i am person, who learn from mistakes and i learn from others mistakes too, so i haven't done all mistakes myself at all, cause i can learn from others experiences. So should ubistaff... We also had 5 members in recruit server, waiting for invite but we didn't rush, cause we trusted that at least they (devs) wont start season without warning us. So how happy are those players now? We would find time to interview and invite them all, if we would know that this time there is 0 minutes time to invite people before next event. So pls, hear me! Do not make same mistake over and over again. I think this is not so much to ask for real. One fast tweet and you save many noobs game and get less in feedback.
    Shatafakap and stop complaining nothing can’t perfect. They are working hard on making this game better. And the poor noobs can just use delicated whatever they are called to fix points.

Pretty epic!

The parkour is hard and looks great! Will the finale parkour be different every class? i hope so, using recently added items (Because that seems to be the case here with roots)

The new use for exquisites is cool what happens with the potion though?

DELICATES DONT BREAK! I love this, now everyone can do clash!

Recommendations for this clash (In august) or Winter

Make a new parkour (Keep old parkour for next summer)

Add new items (Keep things fresh)

disappointing. No new prizes, no announcement beforehand and the prize itself? RNG dependent even after you win the parkour! That sure is fun, RNG after you put all your effort & time into it! Also no buffs to prize drops for blocks??? HELLO?!
    Last edited by DemondoomGT; 07-18-2019 at 07:55 PM.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

Wow, sure love the buffed block drops!
    Name:  drops.PNG
Views: 256
Size:  86.3 KB

Name:  loveit.PNG
Views: 257
Size:  27.7 KB
    IGN: MadameZ

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post
    Shatafakap and stop complaining nothing can’t perfect. They are working hard on making this game better. And the poor noobs can just use delicated whatever they are called to fix points.
    Yes, ik that 99% gt players think only themself and that's why this game can't ever be better. But still i try fight against all this selfishness. Do you know how many hours it takes to make #20 with delicas? How about kids who can't play 6h per day? And yes, i first give feedback about screwed up things and then later i will tell what went well. This order is cause screwed up thing need fix and positive feedback has no rush.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Thing is, i don't have problems, but growtopians can't think future. They live in this moment and as long as there is no exact date, when season start, no one will join in guild. Idk what is wrong with those people, but this is how it goes. I have over 1 year experience about this issue, so i really know, that this is 100% true. Now they start join yes, but it is too late, they already lost one event. And why?! Cause you did not announce date. How hard it could be, tell one date? Late july-early august is for me something like last weekend of july or first weekend of august. I actually trusted again that you just can't make same mistake over and over again and again, i was so wrong. FP I feel so dumb cause i trust on you, over and over again and every time, i feel so big disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

No it is not sonic fp
    ^ No offense developers, but I'm agreeing

The reason I wasn't prepared was due to the FACT I thoughr legendary items wasn't coming, I would just lay back and relax before an annoucement to rethink of whether I should join.
    And poof legendary items will come back but it already started...
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    Judge me if you want to judge, i dont care what you damn people say. I'd rather stay my true self than being plastic towards others.
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

Join Toram Online Discord Here you won't regret it

Do you know how many hours it takes to make #20 with delicas?
    I do. It takes 6 hours. Easy and cheap.

I will not give my feedback about Summer Clash until first event will finish. You guys should do the same.

where is our preparation time?! You can't just start new season with no preparation time or just with 24h preparation time. We need actual time to recruit. Growtopians can't think future, and i really mean it. We tried recruit weeks and no one wanted join. Now in last week we got few new members, but not even near to full. We also need collect deposits, cause leches can still get tokens so we need much more time. I need contact every member and ask deposit while i need recruit more members. Why on earth you even made guild size to be up to 75? That is insane. 20 would be more realistic or max 30 but not more than that. If you want start new season today or tomorrow, you should announce it week ago. Will you ever learn anything? Sorry if this sound mean, but really. We were extremely mad when spring season started with no preparation time and still you are ready to do same mistake. Can i ask why?
    Really? Do you remeber my thread where I was looking for a guild? You said in that thread something to contact you I don't remember exaclty what you said, but I pm you in forum about this and you ignored the message.
    This is your fault because you're the leader and you are supposed to have the guild ready anytime.
    Last edited by IMPARATUL; 07-19-2019 at 06:53 AM.

I like the way you did it. But can we make more easy events on the future?? Because some people like me doesnt know how to surg,cook and startopia. Maybe you were given an option to pick one event that the majority of growtopians want. Also i like how you guys make it accessible to some players as well. Hope you will still do this on the future

Quote Originally Posted by MidleCones View Post
    I like the way you did it. But can we make more easy events on the future?? Because some people like me doesnt know how to surg,cook and startopia. Maybe you were given an option to pick one event that the majority of growtopians want. Also i like how you guys make it accessible to some players as well. Hope you will still do this on the future
    Yes, I was thinking to something lile that. For example each kind of pristine will give same amount of points. Not making the elegant one to give same points as delicate. I mean, for example, a Anomalizing Pristine Hammer will give same amount of points as Anomalizing Pristine Scythe. So, we will be able to chose what kind of pristine we want and contribute to our guild. All will be happy. Of course here are things which may go wrong but I will make a thread about this soon, wher I will give my fully feedback about Summer Clash.

Does EXQUISTE HAMMER give points and broke when used?

Quote Originally Posted by GTFarmerMark View Post
    Does EXQUISTE HAMMER give points and broke when used?
    Exquisites will no longer give points, however, you can convert them to pristines with idk amount of gold and steel. Though, these exquisite tools has now been buffed (Exq. Rod gives big fish buff).
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

I love the fact that reliable hammers are unbreakable so I can participate in the summer clash event now after one year had pass.

308th post.

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Quote Originally Posted by (っ◔◡◔)っ
    THIS FORUM IS FOR HELPING GROWTOPIANS AND TO HAVE FUN!

Is there any chance we can get a guild event schedule like spring clash? That would be a big help as some events we would like to be able to prepare for a bit, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    Really? Do you remeber my thread where I was looking for a guild? You said in that thread something to contact you I don't remember exaclty what you said, but I pm you in forum about this and you ignored the message.
    This is your fault because you're the leader and you are supposed to have the guild ready anytime.
    you said you announce if you want join so why would i reply? I ask once and i wont start ask million times, will you join or not. If ppl say they announce ii think i can just wait. I need reply 1-20 dms per day so sorry if i don't actually have time to send useless messages. And you can add for those dms my msgs in game. This guild is full game time job, jot any hobby.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

you said you announce if you want join so why would i reply? I ask once and i wont start ask million times, will you join or not. If ppl say they announce ii think i can just wait. I need reply 1-20 dms per day so sorry if i don't actually have time to send useless messages. And you can add for those dms my msgs in game. This guild is full game time job, jot any hobby.
    You reply because, you may have free slots or no. And you need to know something about new members and after you decide if they will join or no.
    In thread I said that, "I will pm you if I will join", because 2 more guilds invited me to them, and after one day I did it, I pm you, becuse your guild was the best one. After 3 days of wait I know that you'll not reply and I joined in other guild. Anyway this dosen't matter now and dosen't make any sense to be discussed because both of us are pleased with members/guild. And for sure not in this thread will be discussions like this.

Lesser Wizard

Having experienced the current event, below are my observations:

Positive:
    1. Grind has dropped significantly due to lower tiers (25 to 20), event cutting down from 1/week to 1/month;

2. Many more people can participate and hit max rewards. Prizes not limited to rich players;

3. Parkour was enjoyable. Mixture of skill and luck. At least if you dun end up pulling your hair from constant death, u have hope for a reasonable prize ;

4. Guilds that want to go all out continue to have the option to slug it out with each other for the top prize ;

5. Monthly event has been extended to 4 days. I think time is sufficient for most active players to take part;

6. Great to keep legend prize. Stretching it to end of Spring, while being a tad long, does encourage participation in the guild events, and of course, is a great motivation and reason for guilds to exist and participation in guild events.

Areas for improvement:
    1. The camping in BUYPRISTINE and silencing is still present and wastes unnecessary time;

2. New items should be introduced;

3. Exquisite & delicate potions should be replaced for cooking since these items are no longer required in game;

4. Reliable item is a tad too reliable (more like indestructible ). Look at reducing its durability;

Will edit & add more comments after I receive feedback from our guildmembers
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

I don't think this bothers much people but I feel that having 4 days to claim your prize which takes less than a minute is a tad too long.
    Alright, mabye it's not one minute for those who didn't touch the prizes from the start to the end but I'm sure it won't take more than 5.

Nothing wrong with having 4 days of claiming time, it could even extend to a week and it won't affect anything though I'll still stick to shortening the time.
    IGN :LI0NHEART

The combo you have all been waiting for.
    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

Serf

Unhappy

I think it's now way too easy to get the last rewards. Also now you can get unlimited points because of those new unbreakable hammers. Everyones are just using unbreakable hammers and auto-clickers to get easily rich, which is kinda unfair to all other players. However there are still some pretty good new things like legendary branch keys!

Default you make reliable tools!

and its soo cool that is the guild needed but can you add more points on scythe