Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Feedback] July Update: Summer Clash

This clash is more better then last clash.
    Its fun, boring and scared at the same time. Yes you can punch all day to get 2,900,000 points in personal reward while using the reliable hammer. But while I'm punching.. I watch movie in TV and I dont understand what i watch knowing that if you just hold the punch button its like auto clicking right? And every second i hear the punch stop i just put my thumb again and punch.. So I stop watching the movie and start moving around the game. and if the mod is watching (coz they always do) they will realize that i am not using auto click thing.
    Looking at the bright side I end up to last personal reward in 3 days...THAT WAS FUN, ISN'T?

PUNCH MOVE TALK AND PUNCH MOVE TALK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

(Pls make reliable points from 30 to 50.)

Next is parkour... I LOVE IT 100% even tho I didnt get the aurora wing.
    It is more easy than Blarney 9 ...

Is their a reason why block basher is the first event?
    I think you guys used it as a TRAP to auto clickers to pop out in their cave... If that's the case.. YOU GUYS NAILED IT.
    You did a great job for that. +20 points in effort.

I hope splice, harvest, or build or watever clash is next but please not be surgery. Whole month preparation isn't enough. Maybe in last month of summer clash

To sum it. ... I love it. ...Good job GT team. ...Keep up the good work.

Default Feedback

A lot of improvements have been made and I thank you for listening to players and changing some things, that you had planned to do otherwise.

I agree with the things said about announcing too late about clash start. We didn't start recruiting in our guild (ChickenDinner) beforehand, because first of all we thought that clash would have started a few weeks later and also we thought we would get information beforehand about scores, tiers etc. No we (and no one else ofc) couldn't make any kind of strategy or rules. This wasn't a huge problem now, even when we didn't have minimum score rules, still it was easy to get guild to tier #20. Of course we didn't get the tokens that top guilds get, but we will survive .

I really hope, that Ubisoft could announce the events and timetables for this summer clash. Also I would like to know, are the points using pristines and also personal and guild tier point amounts the same than last year. At least I haven't noticed a thread about this. This would make it way easier to make guild strategy; to set rules for minimum scoring and also to determine weather guild should have a deposit and what amount of wls it would approximately take to reach minimum scores. What I'm afraid of is, that surgery, cooking and startopia will be very expensive to normal players (=not rich) when using pristines, because you need to spend so many tools/ingredients. Last year we used mainly exquisites on these events.

Maybe it was even an intention from Ubisoft to have such an easy event at first, to engage all players, rich or poor, to new clash season. But to be honest, these Block bashers are so boring. The same goes with splicing, harvesting and cooking (especially now that we don't have exquisites). Last year everyone was making Berry crepes, well some of us tried to make something useful if we only found ingredients and those were worth making/using/selling. Surgery, Startopia and Crimes would be more interesting (presuming that they are made affordable for players). Maybe you could even invent some kind of puzzle thing?

I wish, that Ubisoft could make a functionality, that a guild could determine minimum scoring per event and a player couldn't receive guild tier tokens or rewards before you have done your scoring. For example when you reach personal #15, you can also collect guild #15 tokens and rewards. If guild's personal minimum is set to #17, when you reach that you can collect all the rest guild tokens and rewards (for example if guild has reached #20, when reaching personal #17 you can collect rest of guild rewards). And also if guild has a rule, that player gets kicked if he doesn't reach the personal tier set, system would automatically do it. These functionalities would make leading a guild a lot easier. No one wants extra administrative work, we just wanna enjoy doing events.

Many of clash blocks are great for world building, but to get 1 or 5 of each makes it very hard to buy enough blocks and prices are also quite high then. I would suggest that players would get from 5 to 10 or even 20 of those clash blocks.

This is all I have for now.

/Pinuski

P.S. I have tried the CLASHPKR (huge thanks to TK69 and everyone that has been making it) and now I'm almost at level 2 (not yet ). Ik ik, I'm probably one of the worst parkourists in Growtopia, but maybe I'll get better one day. I'm not complaining, but it really isn't like it was said somewhere, that the beginning of parkour is so easy, that you can do it if you just don't stand still. It took me full 25 minutes to almost reach level 2...

Btw, I haven't yet used a ticket to parkour, so I don't understand what Starkos means with those "fewer rewards" and "max of three to max of one" and also that last sentence:
    Parkour World Tweaks: Those three paths I mentioned? GONE. Now there's only a single path, with multiple exits (NINE, to be exact)! Each exit is tougher to reach than the last, but with better prizes/odds to match, so now you have a bit more control over what you'll be getting (and what you'll be willing to risk). Is the timer counting down too fast? Better hit that exit! Now, does this mean you're potentially getting fewer rewards in total? Yes. You're going from a max of three to a max of one. Does this mean the total value of those rewards is worse? No. Remember, the balancing here accounts for the fact that you'll be getting one reward instead of potentially three, so that one will, on average, be equal to the sum of the three you could've had.
    GOALS:
    Lvl 125/125
    Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 10/10, Surg 10/10
    Legend: 0/3
    Ach: 121/161
    Epic: 18/32
    Ances: Riches 5/5, Dimensions 5/5
    Gems: 23/25 million

Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, GETGEMMIES, CRIMESTATE, 3RDROCK etc.

Ig: pinuskigt

Quote Originally Posted by Pinuski View Post
    I really hope, that Ubisoft could announce the events and timetables for this summer clash. Also I would like to know, are the points using pristines and also personal and guild tier point amounts the same than last year.
    Can't provide an exact date, but I can tell you that the next event is... FISHING!

Oh, and the points have been adjusted (slightly), along with the break chances (muchly).

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Can't provide an exact date, but I can tell you that the next event is... FISHING!

Oh, and the points have been adjusted (slightly), along with the break chances (muchly).
    ooh fishing

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

The points are a more pressing concern than the break chances. Now that there are no longer Exquisites and Elegant recipes are somewhat difficult, most of us will be attempting to get maximum points using Pristines, this event needs to be balanced muchly so that it won't take 12+ hours of fishing with Pristines just to get max points.

It would have been far more reassuring if your final sentence read:

Oh, and the points have been adjusted (muchly), along with the break chances (slightly). Also will LB now count or is it still purely catch fish/don't catch fish and the only point modifiers being tools + potions + cotd/not cotd?

Regardless, cheers for announcing what event would be next, allowing us to prepare in advance.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Thanks! And no need for exact dates, but a week's heads up would be appreciated.
    GOALS:
    Lvl 125/125
    Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 10/10, Surg 10/10
    Legend: 0/3
    Ach: 121/161
    Epic: 18/32
    Ances: Riches 5/5, Dimensions 5/5
    Gems: 23/25 million

Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, GETGEMMIES, CRIMESTATE, 3RDROCK etc.

Ig: pinuskigt

Quote Originally Posted by Pinuski View Post
    Thanks! And no need for exact dates, but a week's heads up would be appreciated.
    Current plan is to let you guys know a few days in advance, like we did for previous Clashes!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Oh, and the points have been adjusted (muchly), along with the break chances (slightly). Also will LB now count or is it still purely catch fish/don't catch fish and the only point modifiers being tools + potions + cotd/not cotd?
    I was answering Pinuski's question there, not referring to the Fishing rebalancing, specifically (though I can see how it could easily be seen as such). Don't worry, you won't be fishing for hours.

Oh, and it's still purely based on catch/don't catch - no effect from fish weight.

I was answering Pinuski's question there, not referring to the Fishing rebalancing, specifically (though I can see how it could easily be seen as such). Don't worry, you won't be fishing for hours.

Oh, and it's still purely based on catch/don't catch - no effect from fish weight.
    Thanks for the clarification, hope has been restored

Might want to check on the elegant anomarod recipe and the use of 25 Naval Mines just for one
    ? why even that many, it's already a pain just to get five from a whole stack of baits
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Before the event comes, can I put in a suggestion for cooking, surgery, etc. We need some way of using Anomalizing items without having them equipped, I'd really like to use the Dragons to buff my exp for different activities, but you can't wear the dragons with Anomalizing tools.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Might want to check on the elegant anomarod recipe and the use of 25 Naval Mines just for one
    ? why even that many, it's already a pain just to get five from a whole stack of baits
    Also 10 carrot blocks/elegant hammer feels a bit excessive too.

Hmm.. Hard to give much feedback after just one event, but i try.. I think reliable in block event was mistake. There should be some limits with it. Some cool down or idk what. But it can't be that auto clickers can go in jammed world and let auto click mass points 24h per day. My rank was total Same time, i love how not so rich players can finally do this guild thing. I always hated how i needed recruit "rich people". Well still i can't accept super poor or newbies, but at least i can take average players in my guild and that is super great. Earlier we used average 180-260wls per event, means 720-1040wls per month and now we use 60-200wls per event/month. So that is great improvement and i absolutely love it!!!

if you add improvements for token system and kill leeches, i think this guild season will be actually million times better than last one was. Much more players can join it and that makes people stay in this game longer, cause if they do 6 events, they wont quit before they see legendary prize.

Still i want know, when is latest day when i can use my ticket? Will it work only in summer season or can i practice parkour for few months, save all tickets and use them all later, like in may? (yea i think this is summer ticket, but well, i want confirmation that i need use all those tickets, latest 4 days after last summer event, cause normal logic wont work always in gt )
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

My suggestions
    Fishing Finatics just needs to scale with the normal rods we have, to be fair. This event very boring
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

3 day fishing wow that is so sad

when is next clash
    IGN: Pspit
    Started: July 24th, 2013
    Mainworld: Pspit

Check out my YouTube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/SugarPlopGT