Thread: [CRAZY] I WAS PERMA-BANNED FOR HAVING ACCESS I NEED YOUR HELP

Peasant

Exclamation [CRAZY] I WAS PERMA-BANNED FOR HAVING ACCESS I NEED YOUR HELP

Well guys, 2400+ hours gone down the drain. My in-game name is TapWifi and I have always tried my hardest to abide by the rules of Growtopia. My account was however PERMANENTLY suspended. This happened 1-2 months ago. After e-mailing support and then talking to the owner of the world which lead to my demise I would realize my account was suspended for having ACCESS in a world with sexual language. I understand that accepting access is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY but even then a permanent suspension for doing something with no harmful intent? Even worse the OWNER WHO MADE THE SIGNS WITH SEXUAL LANGUAGE is now unbanned. After asking how he was unbanned and I was not because I had sent e-mails to support in which they replied with the reason I was banned (having access) while he made no attempt to message them. He told me it was because he was friends with a mod which made me very upset and sad. Guys please help me maybe if this post gets enough replies someone will help me.

NOTE: I know, I really know it is my responsibility for accepting access but a permanent suspension is unnecessary when others who
    break the same rule only get a 60 day ban. Also the owner of the world's ign is ExCuTe, the world which caused me to get
    banned is EXCUTEGT and my name is TAPWIFI

I can't help
    Just here to watch
    But here's a F
    To give you support
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 ⬜ ⬛ 🏽 🏽 ⬛ ⬜ 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽

Peasant

Yup, I am so sad and angry Big F

Edit: Guys please bump this thread so someone can help me

this is just another example of how growtopia's punishment system is broken. A permanent suspension for something as stupid as this, meanwhile those who scam get away with a 60 day ban?

Ubisoft has literally 0 care for who they are banning whatsoever becuase that would take *time* and would take *compassion towards the community* which they apparently don't have.

All of that being said, the above statements only apply if what the OP is saying is actually true and not fake.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Any form of sexual-content is strictly prohibited in Growtopia, and it's always been enforced with a very heavy punishment. I've visited the world, and what's written there absolutely meets this criteria. Other people in the same situation wouldn't get a 60D ban, they'd get the same punishment.

Worlds existing for the sole purpose of creating, spreading and encouraging sexually-oriented stories will be dealt with by a permanent ban.

The owner of the world is not unbanned, either.

Closing thread.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt