Thread: Summer clash dissapointment

Default Summer clash dissapointment

I am done with Ubisoft, first they don't fix bugs which get you BANNED FOR 60 DAYS FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING (confirmed by Shadowsurfer btw, dm me on instagram @urnotronn for proof), then they are lazy enough to add the SAME ITEMS to summer clash, just so that i'll lose 2.5k wls with dancemaster crowns. Like ***? Ubisoft is a 4 billion $ company??? Get people who work and make NEW ITEMS for the clash. GT went to **** after Ubisoft bought it.

(Probably gonna get suspended for forums and ingame because i am hating ubisoft lmao)
    Yo, i am Ronn and i am known as URNOTRONN in different games, i can be found in instagram with the name URNOTRONN aswell.

My IGN: URNOTRONN
    My instagram: @urnotronn
    My worlds: RONN and such as farms :P
    I am currently level 74 in GT.
    I hold 7 rings in my inventory.
    I have 8 different untradeable items.

You can freely message me in Growtopia or in instagram, if you have questions, message me ingame or in instagram, @urnotronn https://www.instagram.com/urnotronn/?hl=en

Master Sorcerer

why tf would you invest in dancemaster crowns
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Lesser Wizard Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Sounds like you're just mad that the dancemaster didn't become unobtainable so you could get more dls
    May or may not have trolled you in a horrible way

I love spikey hair!

Quote Originally Posted by URNOTRONN View Post
    I am done with Ubisoft, first they don't fix bugs which get you BANNED FOR 60 DAYS FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING (confirmed by Shadowsurfer btw, dm me on instagram @urnotronn for proof), then they are lazy enough to add the SAME ITEMS to summer clash, just so that i'll lose 2.5k wls with dancemaster crowns. Like ***? Ubisoft is a 4 billion $ company??? Get people who work and make NEW ITEMS for the clash. GT went to **** after Ubisoft bought it.

(Probably gonna get suspended for forums and ingame because i am hating ubisoft lmao)
    It was said, that all items but the legendary branch would return (though I am disappointed, that the normal branches weren't reworked at least).

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    It was said, that all items but the legendary branch would return (though I am disappointed, that the normal branches weren't reworked at least).
    it's retarded. The items should be unique and not come back. Aurora wings are gonna be 25 wls in a few years, all the stuff is gonna drop so much cuz ubisoft doesn't do their job right
    Yo, i am Ronn and i am known as URNOTRONN in different games, i can be found in instagram with the name URNOTRONN aswell.

You can freely message me in Growtopia or in instagram, if you have questions, message me ingame or in instagram, @urnotronn https://www.instagram.com/urnotronn/?hl=en

I am disapointed too. My Jack set which is may fav thing in this game will drop a lot. Also very disapointed to waste dls on summer clash where is no l branch.

Guys, give us just a liiiiittle benefit of the doubt here. As I've stated in my season clash dev diary, the whole point of adding RNG to the prize pool is to preserve the value of the high-end prizes in the face of reduced point and token requirements.

We are capable of viewing the average WL trading prices of all items in the game over time. We know how much these items are worth. We also know how much effort is required to get a Finale parkour ticket. After that, it's simple math, using a formula to compare the drop chance of an item versus the value of the entry fee (the ticket) and ensuring the resulting value of that item is equal to or higher than its current trading value.

Hope this helps to explain the math and method of keeping the Clash balanced!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Guys, give us just a liiiiittle benefit of the doubt here. As I've stated in my season clash dev diary, the whole point of adding RNG to the prize pool is to preserve the value of the high-end prizes in the face of reduced point and token requirements.

We are capable of viewing the average WL trading prices of all items in the game over time. We know how much these items are worth. We also know how much effort is required to get a Finale parkour ticket. After that, it's simple math, using a formula to compare the drop chance of an item versus the value of the entry fee (the ticket) and ensuring the resulting value of that item is equal to or higher than its current trading value.

Please ignore the OP because he just wanted to profit and failed.
    "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

it's retarded. The items should be unique and not come back. Aurora wings are gonna be 25 wls in a few years, all the stuff is gonna drop so much cuz ubisoft doesn't do their job right
    this entire thread is just you being mad because you didnt listen to what the devs said months ago about the items returning. The items will not be that cheap, they are rare and very few people can even make it to the end.

Lets put it this way.

If you get to the end, you have a 14% chacne to get 1 of the 3 rare prizes, 1 being the dancemaster, which means you have less than a 3% chance to get the dancemaster crown.

That combined with the fact that 75% of people arent able to make it to the very end of the parkour, its well over 1/100 keys that will actually get it, how about you wait before you run around screaming
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Lesser Wizard

Lol, why the hell Dancemaster and Aurora must become unobtainable? Like, we worked previous clashes for L branch, and now you say that not only L branch must be unique? Well, bad point, cuz those items are nice and people must have a chance to get them again.

Also prizes not so easy obtainable this clash, so they won't drop so easy too

tbh not even balanced, a dancemaster's crown was 15 dls ish, now its like 850 and keeps on dropping till 100 wls or less -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jailer View Post
    Lol, why the hell Dancemaster and Aurora must become unobtainable? Like, we worked previous clashes for L branch, and now you say that not only L branch must be unique? Well, bad point, cuz those items are nice and people must have a chance to get them again.

Also prizes not so easy obtainable this clash, so they won't drop so easy too
    well, dancemaster's crown was 15 dls, now its 8 dls and keeps on dropping till 100 wls

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    this entire thread is just you being mad because you didnt listen to what the devs said months ago about the items returning. The items will not be that cheap, they are rare and very few people can even make it to the end.

Lets put it this way.

If you get to the end, you have a 14% chacne to get 1 of the 3 rare prizes, 1 being the dancemaster, which means you have less than a 3% chance to get the dancemaster crown.

That combined with the fact that 75% of people arent able to make it to the very end of the parkour, its well over 1/100 keys that will actually get it, how about you wait before you run around screaming
    crown was 15 dls ish, now its 800 wls and keeps on dropping.

Lesser Wizard Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Ahem, since when have you done balancing solely based on market price? The prizes rarity seems to be completely changed from last year and re-arranged according to price, again, since when have you guys done this? Imagine if you made white crystals more rare than black crystal just because they were demanded more and rose to a higher price.
    May or may not have trolled you in a horrible way

I love spikey hair!

people are terrible at parkour. unless very lucky; they won't be getting cool prizes.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Give me one quote from people who work on the game that said the summer clash items won't return. No, you aren't right just because you want to profit, and just because you want to profit a few world locks, you blame it on staff? Highly illogical. Nobody expected these items to be gone forever, it was your risk, you took a gamble, and you lost, and that's that.
    this is my signature
    i can choose whatever i want to do here
    and you cant stop me

i choose to do nothing

They stated they'll return, they aren't legendary prizes and should have no reason to be locked for anyone who wants to obtain them at a later point. Your fault for investing in an item which could have returned
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

op is beyond retarded lmfao
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Then that’s your fault. Why would you invest in something you’d have no clue of coming back or not? Besides, it has already been stated that branch prizes will return, only the gauntlet won’t.

Heh, "The items should be unique and not come back"
    Why do you feel the needs of that? Just because you want to see the price going up and the profit for yourself? Talk about being greedy

They never said that the item wont coming back beside of legendary item. But you see, Zeus, Diamond Pickaxe, Autumn Wing always back every year at harvest.. BUT THE PRICE NEVER DROP TO 1-3 DL.. even some item rise 3 times the original price.. (Diamond Pickaxe rised from 3 dl become 9dl)

If DMC and Aurora never returned to be earned in Growtopia... Dark Aurora and Conquest helmet are going to be impossible to earn (without paying a dime)

They already said countless time that the Summer Clash item will be back in different way, but no.. you just want to rant

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    I am disapointed too. My Jack set which is may fav thing in this game will drop a lot. Also very disapointed to waste dls on summer clash where is no l branch.
    So what? You like it? Then why concerned about the price?
    Oh right, ot because you never like the item in first place, you only like it because its "mAh SeT iz UnIqUe"

- - - Updated - - -

tbh not even balanced, a dancemaster's crown was 15 dls ish, now its like 850 and keeps on dropping till 100 wls or less -.-

well, dancemaster's crown was 15 dls, now its 8 dls and keeps on dropping till 100 wls

What a lame excuse.. SO WHAT? It's free market
    People are free to sell item at any price
    My ItEm PrIcEs DrOp.. Thats the consequences on investing in general
    Buckle up kid, the world is not ending yet

Also it never went 15 dls.. its 12dls at most in seeds (a day before summer clash)
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lets also put it this way, it can be part of a new legendary quest, and it will obvioudly rise during growganoth amd probably somebody powerful enough told yall its like 8dls now.