Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guild: 'MATHS' Needs YOU! Yes, YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    If not filled up take me in.(i may be not able to sole ur equations sometimes.)
    Yes you can join. I'm out RN but pm 'ffakke' and he'll let you join. Say I sent you.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    YOU THERE! You clicked on this. I thought the guild season would start later on. I was wrong. So I need members. 6/25 right now.

Anyone who displays an interest in the subject of maths may join. Anyone who does not display an interest in maths may also join. But preferably, please have an interest in maths so I can /gc some hard equations and one of you solves it. That is a very ideal situation.

Anyways back to the topic. No minimum, but I will reccomend you dont have 0 (because it looks bad) I will be providing FREE reliable tools to everyone who wants them (that is in the guild) so yea...

Hoping to get top 100 every time, maybe slip into the top 50. I myself will be spending around 2DLS every event, which is enough to get me maxed.

No deposit. No minimum. Just a small, close circle of (preferably) maths geeks. So yea. JOIN MY GUILD!

P.M @FurtherMaths in game or leave something on this thread as a way I can contact you. OR you may contact ''ffakke'' in-game and he will let you join.

preferance given to people who farm + are epic active gamers
    THANKS!
    -FurtherMaths

TLDR: Join out lovely homely friendly guild and get FREE reliablies if you want to get FREE points for the guild and yourself!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Im so good at advertising things.

so im hoping that can i join with ur guild.Btw whats ur guild home so i can visit
    IGN:PigPlayzGT
    GOALS:
    GROWTOKENS:22/100
    DLS:2/20
    MAGPLANTS:0/2
    FRIENDS:85/100

THIS IS NICE VID,GOOD JOB SYTX,I WATCH TIL END

Post my application

Heyo. my IGN's skullition, currently lvl 47. am somewhat of a Math geek, although I haven't dived THAT deep into the recesses of it.

Also, I'd like to join.
    a simple lvl 55 noob