Thread: Super high jump

Squire

Default Super high jump

Glitch?Bug?

Basically if you wear Space rocket boots,plasma hair and any kind of wing you can jump super high.
    Crdts-Possible69

Quote Originally Posted by ForumeRei View Post
    Glitch?Bug?

Basically if you wear Space rocket boots,plasma hair and any kind of wing you can jump super high.
    Crdts-Possible69
    I don't think it's safe to attempt this, since the server may easily misunderstand it for hacking. This may end up getting you punished with a rather nasty ban! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ForumeRei View Post
    Glitch?Bug?

Crdts-Possible69
    Affirmative. I think this glitch is made by combining 2 gravity items on different body parts, resulting in a huge jump.

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    I don't think it's safe to attempt this, since the server may easily misunderstand it for hacking. This may end up getting you punished with a rather nasty ban! .
    From being a hacker (i am not anymore, plz don't ban) i know that you must change the game is working to get banned. Using clothes for big jumping isn't detected as changing how the game works. More combinations are the raven ride (idk name) and soda jetpack. that will also get you high in the air, and you can still double jump.