Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: ROLLBACK CONSOLE

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    36

    Default This is retarded (no offense)

    So as we all know growtopia was first available in australia on consoles, sarcle of legend aka sarclee in ps4 servers changed his region to australia and locked up 40+ worlds and all of them are rare names af which means he controls the game , there are 5 people who currently controls the game (locking most popular worlds ) .
    This is the most unfair thing i have ever seen , i have been farming all the time to get farmables on console server and they are just doing nothing while getting free wls from 1 vend machine in their worlds.
    You better go your self and try to enter random rare names for example:
    Buyghc + trade and other worlds are owned by 1 person
    And buywing,buyaxe,buydoor,buycape and 30+ more are locked also by 1 person.
    You better either think of a solution or do a rollback and make the limited worlds that can be locked/day is 2 worlds and make this only for 2weeks so its be fair enough.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Shadowgraalera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Thanks for trying to call me out for owning Trade, and BuyGHC but it's completely fair? Quit being butt hurt because others have more worlds than you. I'm working equally as hard farming platforms in my world.
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    PS4 IGN: SGTV4455
    Discord: ShadowGraal#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer FuryTurtleGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Maybe you should go back to how OG players played the game, TRADE WORLDS. There weren't always buy world, the players are what make buy worlds expensive.
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

    IGN: FuryTurtle


    Message me for free harvester service

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer iEmeraldBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    070719
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    You’re definitely going to get hate for this, but I 100% agree that Ubisoft should’ve done a worldwide release at the same time to make sure no region had an advantage.

    Shortsighted in my opinion.
    Hey, I'm iEmeraldBoy or iEB

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    I was told I will die of death. A disease that only old people can get.

    Thanks Chocolatte

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Itslunar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    In a trashcan
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckgo View Post
    So as we all know growtopia was first available in australia on consoles, sarcle of legend aka sarclee in ps4 servers changed his region to australia and locked up 40+ worlds and all of them are rare names af which means he controls the game , there are 5 people who currently controls the game (locking most popular worlds ) .
    This is the most unfair thing i have ever seen , i have been farming all the time to get farmables on console server and they are just doing nothing while getting free wls from 1 vend machine in their worlds.
    You better go your self and try to enter random rare names for example:
    Buyghc + trade and other worlds are owned by 1 person
    And buywing,buyaxe,buydoor,buycape and 30+ more are locked also by 1 person.
    You better either think of a solution or do a rollback and make the limited worlds that can be locked/day is 2 worlds and make this only for 2weeks so its be fair enough.
    I 100% agree with you, hopefully they do a roleback.
    Check out my channel



    Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    Please recycle our souls too

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer iEmeraldBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    070719
    Posts
    1,723

    Default ROLLBACK CONSOLE

    Game gave an unfair advantage to those in Australia and New Zealand by the way it was released. Simply roll back the release and allow an even playing field

    So yknow, 3 people don’t control the entire economy
    Hey, I'm iEmeraldBoy or iEB

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    I was told I will die of death. A disease that only old people can get.

    Thanks Chocolatte

  7. #7
    Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    4374 Mandan Road
    Posts
    75

    Default

    3 People don't control the entire economy. Many people have trade worlds and many more will in even a week from now due to selling. Also, literally anyone could've went on by changing your region. If the servers got rolled back the same exact thing would happen but with different people.

  8. #8
    Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    4374 Mandan Road
    Posts
    75

    Default

    If the server got rolled back the same exact thing would happen but with different people. The worlds will be distributed with time, stop being butthurt others have more than you

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Shadowgraalera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quit complaining about this. Get over it, and move on. It's over and done with, and you wouldn't want a rollback if you got the worlds first.
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    PS4 IGN: SGTV4455
    Discord: ShadowGraal#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer iEmeraldBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    070719
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    Quit complaining about this. Get over it, and move on. It's over and done with, and you wouldn't want a rollback if you got the worlds first.
    And you would want a rollback if u didn’t get them.
    Hey, I'm iEmeraldBoy or iEB

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    I was told I will die of death. A disease that only old people can get.

    Thanks Chocolatte

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Shadowgraalera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iEmeraldBoy View Post
    And you would want a rollback if u didn’t get them.
    Nah, I'm a good person. It's a first come first serve thing. You didn't get it, quit being salty.
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    PS4 IGN: SGTV4455
    Discord: ShadowGraal#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    Nah, I'm a good person. It's a first come first serve thing. You didn't get it, quit being salty.
    hi shadow , well, i kinda agree,
    if you knew Australia and New Zealands had the release out first, why didn't you
    compromise and take the advantage and made a new account to login first and get the juicy worlds?

    it's been out for 3 days now, you definitely could still have gotten a decent named world.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 75,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho
    ~Suggestions~
    Minor Autoban System
    Donation Box Feature
    Unbreakable Music Sheet

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard MikeWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entho View Post
    hi shadow , well, i kinda agree,
    if you knew Australia and New Zealands had the release out first, why didn't you
    compromise and take the advantage and made a new account to login first and get the juicy worlds?

    it's been out for 3 days now, you definitely could still have gotten a decent named world.
    All the buy+ World is own buy him lol
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard MikeWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    322

    Default All Buy+ World should be own buy mod

    The easiest way to fix this is to set a setting in the console server like any world starting with buy.... will auto get locked by mods
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    If you feel like you got
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Oh nooo i didnt lock a world can we please restart this launch so that i can lock the world first pls im crying
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    If you feel like you got
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Pls im crying pls give me chance to lock world pls relaunch this game entirely pls
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

  17. #17
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    Thanks for trying to call me out for owning Trade, and BuyGHC but it's completely fair? Quit being butt hurt because others have more worlds than you. I'm working equally as hard farming platforms in my world.
    Lol? If i work for my entire life farming i wont get that much wls that u can get from only selling the world.
    Its not fair that 5 people living in 1 country locked all the world and we all know it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HowToLoseWLs View Post
    If the server got rolled back the same exact thing would happen but with different people. The worlds will be distributed with time, stop being butthurt others have more than you
    Think of it ill work for 5 years non stop farming and ill not even reach the amount of wls that they will get by selling 1 world.
    Like do u really think thats fair? Wow lol im wondering

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    The easiest way to fix this is to set a setting in the console server like any world starting with buy.... will auto get locked by mods
    I feel like it's too late to do that at this point. However, if they do decide to do a rollback, then I guess it might be possible.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

    A growtopian with funny dreams! .

    Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Colmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    Nah, just make that each buy+ world need you to pay 100-500 world lock to lock that world (System based/NPC)

    That will encourage people to work hard (also some $$$)
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

  20. #20
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    The easiest way to fix this is to set a setting in the console server like any world starting with buy.... will auto get locked by mods
    Best way is to reset servers and set the limit of owned world is 2worlds/day until everything gets better then they can bring everything back

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •