Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What do I do

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Seth's House muhaha
    Posts
    400

    Default What do I do

    I have a account that I used to record me making a Zeus, I punched my other account and that account got the Zeus.

    I ended up making another one for my main.

    What do I do with the account tho, just rip my 18 dls?

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Record recycling Zeus
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

    Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Seth's House muhaha
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvaGT View Post
    Record recycling Zeus
    Ohhohoho I don’t think so

  4. #4
    Knight MuazT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ View Post
    I have a account that I used to record me making a Zeus, I punched my other account and that account got the Zeus.

    I ended up making another one for my main.

    What do I do with the account tho, just rip my 18 dls?
    Sell the account for wls if its legal ?

    Also I would smash my head if I done that mistake lol
    Goals:

    [❌] Become Famous.
    [❌] Diamond Locks (8/∞)
    [❌] Very Very Trusted Friends (2/5)

    GrowID = Muate

    OLD FORUM AND GROWID = MuazT

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Name:  aaaaaaaaaanoob.PNG
Views: 91
Size:  52.6 KB
    idk if this works but try it

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    Name:  aaaaaaaaaanoob.PNG
Views: 91
Size:  52.6 KB
    idk if this works but try it
    then he gets 2 zeus
    but its untradeable so nothing is gonna change lol
    once its taken, its gone


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Seth's House muhaha
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuazT View Post
    Sell the account for wls if its legal ?

    Also I would smash my head if I done that mistake lol
    Idk if it’s legal but I’m selling it to my friend for 6 dls with email access

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,684

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ View Post
    Idk if it’s legal but I’m selling it to my friend for 6 dls with email access
    It's called account trading, which is against the rules and will get you permanently banned.
    IGN: TurtlePirate

    GUILD: Beta (GC)

    I'm an 2013 Growtopian.

    If you need help, then contact me:

    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •