Thread: COMPUTER STUCKED AGAIN!!!!!

Exclamation COMPUTER STUCKED AGAIN!!!!!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ked-once-again

My computer has stucked in the loading page again, and this is the fifth time that I face this problem.
    PLEASE ! Fix it or I will always post this issue in this forum whenever there's a update.
    If someone doesn't understand about this issue, press the link above.

Please, UBIDEVS solve it properly before the game has completely done.

And, the problem is different which is stated by the administrator Odric in the last thread that I had posted about 2 or 3 weeks ago. It is completely different. Please fix it.
    IGN :
    Have a nice day for those who are watching this

Level (73/120)
    Rings (None)

This happens to me sometimes and here are a few solutions that I tried and worked:
    - Uninstall and install the Game
    - Click cancel and login again and keep trying it
    - If it says Growtopia Not responding click anywhere and it will close automatically and then open it again
    - Also if says not responding then just wait and then try to log in again
    - Try log in with another account to see if the problem is with your account

If none of these work then maybe contact support, or the problem might be to do with your device
    IGN: iChickenYT
    Subscribe to iChickenGT

Still on the search for my ban appeal, will carry on fighting to reach the light at the end of the tunnel

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenXD View Post
    This happens to me sometimes and here are a few solutions that I tried and worked:
    - Uninstall and install the Game
    - Click cancel and login again and keep trying it
    - If it says Growtopia Not responding click anywhere and it will close automatically and then open it again
    - Also if says not responding then just wait and then try to log in again
    - Try log in with another account to see if the problem is with your account

If none of these work then maybe contact support, or the problem might be to do with your device
    Thank you for your kindness and helpful suggestion, ChickenXD.
    Unfortunately, I had done all of this about 2 months ago, and all of this do not related about my current issue. Many people had commented about “Uninstall and install back” or “Shut down the pc” or whatever suggestion do not help me, and please stop saying these types of suggestions, because it's not my device's fault. If this is my device's fault, I won't stucked in the loading page every time when there is an update.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, who is in charge of this.
    STOP MOVING MY THREAD INTO ANOTHER PLACE !
    Because I need fully attention of UBIDEVs because this happens to me whenever there is an update!
    IGN :

Level (73/120)
    Rings (None)

Quote Originally Posted by Blanix View Post

My computer has stucked in the loading page again, and this is the fifth time that I face this problem.
    PLEASE ! Fix it or I will always post this issue in this forum whenever there's a update.

And, the problem is different which is stated by the administrator Odric in the last thread that I had posted about 2 or 3 weeks ago. It is completely different. Please fix it.
    It happened to me several times, it happens every time there is an update to the game and it should do "updating item data". I used this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/...ams-compatible to solve the problem, after I waited 4-5 minutes on the loading screen and it worked out, hoping I helped.

Ok steps to fix this issue
    1. off wifi
    2. start growtopia
    3. click play online
    4. click connect
    5. wait for the thing to say no wifi, using alternate or something
    6. turn on wifi

if it works save this thread somewhere so you can refer to it when it happens again
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Blanix View Post

I had that issue for like a month , it was really annoying . The only way solve it for me to solve it is basically wait for the next update . Ye , it sucks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Liav11122 View Post
    It happened to me several times, it happens every time there is an update to the game and it should do "updating item data". I used this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/...ams-compatible to solve the problem, after I waited 4-5 minutes on the loading screen and it worked out, hoping I helped.
    I have tried, and it works. However, I don't know whether it is the effect of the properties that I have changed or something else, but never mind. As long as I can play Growtopia, I will be silence. xD

Thank You, Liav11122. You are way better than UBIDEVS !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    Ok steps to fix this issue
    1. off wifi
    2. start growtopia
    3. click play online
    4. click connect
    5. wait for the thing to say no wifi, using alternate or something
    6. turn on wifi

if it works save this thread somewhere so you can refer to it when it happens again
    I will try that next time xD If I have to :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BluishPlays View Post
    I had that issue for like a month , it was really annoying . The only way solve it for me to solve it is basically wait for the next update . Ye , it sucks
    Yea, that's the unresponsible act of the UBIDEVs.
    I'm sorry for you. But, you can try the link that Liav11122 had sent out. I hope you can play Growtopia as soon as possible.
    IGN :

Level (73/120)
    Rings (None)