Thread: What is guild contributor?

Squire

Default What is guild contributor?

So i saw someone post on fb hiring 1dls contributor
    And he also hiring bfg owner too ! Why ? And another question is what if i join guild and want to reach legendary branch? What i have to do? And how much does it cost to get to legendary branch?
    IGN: LifeGoal
    World: LifeGoal
    Instagram: lifegoal.gt

He's looking for members to contribute a number of points worth 1 DL.

And he's probably looking for BFG owners so he can have his farmables broken.

In order to earn scores in guild events, you'll need the reliable/pristine/elegant tools depending on the type of event (e.g. Block Bashers = Hammer). You'll be able to receive Summer Tokens from receiving x points, which you use to buy items from the Summer Clash Rewards section. 10 Keys will need to be hoarded to get the Legendary Branch (which won't be until June 2020)

As for the expenses, this really depends on luck and the types of tools you wanna use. If you're on a low budget, reliables are the perfect option (and they never break!), but it will take hours to earn a good amount of points.
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: Beta (GL)
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#9999
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Squire

I'm currently guild leader , if i left my guild and join another guild do i still able to the event (now)? Or i have to wait until next event?
    IGN: LifeGoal
    World: LifeGoal
    Instagram: lifegoal.gt