Thread: Buying GUILD

Default Buying GUILD

Hello,
    I would like to buy a Guild, probably level 4-7, I don't really care about guild world, I will link it to another world so whatever, normal name would be good and I really want some decent maskot..If you are selling, tell me guild name, screenshot the logo (or tell me guild home so I can see Guild Lock) and tell me for what you are selling it.
    Have a good day,
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Hey, what happen to you? Why you left from Rose?
    You invited me in Rose and I still didn't paid the depo. But for now I made #17 atelast and I am going to be #1 from guild this event. I will be glad if you'll answer me in pm.

I was the only one who was taking care of the Rose, Leader of Rose, FASHION, wasn't doing ANYTHING, couldn't even give back the deposit to the peoples (I didn't had access, I couldn't), once I've asked if I can invite my alt to the guild so I can get more tokens even on alt, he told me that I can't, which is okay I guess, but I was taking care of the guild SIX months in the row, basically, I was leader and he was member, he did NOTHING, and he couldn't even let me add my alt, I've left the guild since it is ONE BIG MESS.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    I was the only one who was taking care of the Rose, Leader of Rose, FASHION, wasn't doing ANYTHING, couldn't even give back the deposit to the peoples (I didn't had access, I couldn't), once I've asked if I can invite my alt to the guild so I can get more tokens even on alt, he told me that I can't, which is okay I guess, but I was taking care of the guild SIX months in the row, basically, I was leader and he was member, he did NOTHING, and he couldn't even let me add my alt, I've left the guild since it is ONE BIG MESS.
    Damn that sucks. You're definitely better off managing your own guild then. Good choice. At least this time you could have your own rules, with your own members, with your own potion rewards as a leader may you hit the top 50.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Quote Originally Posted by Meme. View Post
    Damn that sucks. You're definitely better off managing your own guild then. Good choice. At least this time you could have your own rules, with your own members, with your own potion rewards as a leader may you hit the top 50.
    I don care that much about placements, I just wanna have a guild for czech and slovakian peoples, but we will do the points and from my calculations we should hit #20 guild, which is all I want, but I just have to find someone who sells a guild, anyways, thanks for your reply, appreciate it!
    Rest In Peace, Marley