Thread: My worlds got deleted?

Default My worlds got deleted?

Hello,
    I’m back on growtopia after more or less one year of inactivity. I logged in a few weeks ago only to find not all, but some of my (world-locked) worlds deleted. They were just like... a new world. No locks, nothing.
    I thought world locks dont get disintegrated?
    (I have no desire to get the worlds back, my farm and main world are intact, they were what’s important)
    Also I had a friend who hasn’t logged in for years. His worlds are just fine? did mines get deleted because no one entered them or something?
    Hey everyone! I'm HungryKitty

Quote Originally Posted by thegamer381
    Hey how you do that grey text?
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDrew
    Well it's a rather long and complicated process. First of all you'll need to have your forum account made before December 2014. Then when you reach exactly 2,000 posts you can't post again for another 2 months. When you have done so, contact Seth personally and pay him $2 daily so he can grant you access to 'Grey text forumers'.

Quote Originally Posted by abala100
    Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Quote Originally Posted by kedideniz123 View Post
    Hello,
    I’m back on growtopia after more or less one year of inactivity. I logged in a few weeks ago only to find not all, but some of my (world-locked) worlds deleted. They were just like... a new world. No locks, nothing.
    (I have no desire to get the worlds back, my farm and main world are intact, they were what’s important)
    Also I had a friend who hasn’t logged in for years. His worlds are just fine? did mines get deleted because no one entered them or something?
    I have no idea why it happens, my world have been erased too, i still have renderworld of the old one btw
    Name:  liavclash6.png
Views: 145
Size:  183.0 KB
    Last edited by Liav11122; 07-19-2019 at 07:22 PM. Reason: I added an image

Worlds are not written on papers it’s in a machine. Thing like this happen. Contact support.
    Best regards,
    Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
    Road To Legendary Title.
    Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
    Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

Quote Originally Posted by Liav11122 View Post
    I have no idea why it happens, my world have been erased too, i still have renderworld of the old one btw
    Name:  liavclash6.png
Views: 145
Size:  183.0 KB
    Yeah, I have renders of the worlds i’m talking about too. weird

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AMyThicalX View Post
    Worlds are not written on papers it’s in a machine. Thing like this happen. Contact support.
    Best regards,
    Just wondered the reason, thank you anyway though )
    Hey everyone! I'm HungryKitty

Quote Originally Posted by thegamer381
    Hey how you do that grey text?
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDrew
    Well it's a rather long and complicated process. First of all you'll need to have your forum account made before December 2014. Then when you reach exactly 2,000 posts you can't post again for another 2 months. When you have done so, contact Seth personally and pay him $2 daily so he can grant you access to 'Grey text forumers'.

Quote Originally Posted by abala100
    Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Pretty sure if no one enters a world for a year then it gets reset to a dirt world
    hi all

Quote Originally Posted by Meraak View Post
    Pretty sure if no one enters a world for a year then it gets reset to a dirt world
    Sad, I hope they remove that deletion stuff.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Lesser Knight

Hello,
    If you type /rules in game you will find out that it says:
    "Accounts,worlds or locks may be deleted due to inactivity for a long time period".

Lesser Wizard

As above said.

Ive locked 5 youtubers worlds and profited of them.

If nobody enters the world and the owner has been off for reactor one year the world is deleted and anybody can take it.

Post Worldlock Deactivation

Hello,
    Hey Kedideniz123, I'm pretty sure wordlocks have deactivation. I think it is when you 365+ days inactive in GT. Seth or Hamumu posted in Gowtopia's news gazzete few years ago around 2013 /2014 for only one or couple days.
    Current IGN: Araisa
    About me:
    Growtopian since May of 2013
    Old IGN: AngeiGirl / AngeIGirl

Social Medias:
    Instagram : AraisaGT

These things tend to happen sometimes. Im sure it's because the previous owner was inactive for around a year. It's gives players a chance to own rare worlds if the previous owner has quitted. I really love this game mechanic though.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

A growtopian with funny dreams! .

Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Banned

Probally something from when all worlds got reset and they deployed RAID or something, contact Misthios or Odric on the forums here.

Hello,
    After 365 days of inactivity, all worlds owned by that player will reset completely into a new world. This means that any player is able to claim it as their own, as it is no longer in your possession.

Unfortunately, your worlds cannot be reclaimed unless you contact the owner and purchase them yourself.

As for your friend, his worlds were not reset because players must have visited them during his hiatus.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius