Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Inactive small locked worlds in consoles should restart or the game is in danger.

  1. #1

    Default Inactive small locked worlds in consoles should restart or the game is in danger.

    Hello there.

    It's been a while. But college physics are not something to take easy.

    Most of the guys that locked almost every rare world won't be active, in fact, they wont use them. This would result in the game to have tons of potential worlds being small locked and player wont be able to enter.

    This is called 'world squatting' and Seth (1st Growtopia maker) considered this as an crime. So I decided to do some research and found a lot of threads.

    Here's one where Seth replies.

    https://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showth...uld-be-Illegal


    Seth replies:


    Name:  Captura de pantalla 2019-07-19 a las 9.05.52 PM.png
Views: 149
Size:  97.3 KB





    Should be the same here, or game future is on danger.
    I'm dumb.

    My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/


    Likes:
    ºStar Wars
    ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Since GT Console is different from the orig GT, I guess they should do it then.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Meme.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a rock.
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Even if it isn't Seth/Ham's reign anymore, bumping.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

    ❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

    ❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

    ❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD


    ❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

    Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

  4. #4

    Default

    Bumpsy...

    ....

    ....

    ....
    I'm dumb.

    My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/


    Likes:
    ºStar Wars
    ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Bobotov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    955

    Default

    WHY AM I THE FIRST REPLY IN THERE????? Im gonna go edit that post right now if i can because it’s cringe god damn i hate my younger self

    Nope I can’t edit it. ****.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    WHY AM I THE FIRST REPLY IN THERE????? Im gonna go edit that post right now if i can because it’s cringe god damn i hate my younger self

    Nope I can’t edit it. ****.
    omg a vet
    I'm dumb.

    My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/


    Likes:
    ºStar Wars
    ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

  7. #7

    Default

    This is important.
    I'm dumb.

    My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/


    Likes:
    ºStar Wars
    ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Enjoying highschool
    Posts
    2,403

    Default

    Seth, seth, seth. He’s gone. By the way BumpyLerasco!
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    i dnt care when u started
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Name:  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.PNG
Views: 108
Size:  238.0 KB
    they own the world. dont break their locks

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Techy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    Name:  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.PNG
Views: 108
Size:  238.0 KB
    they own the world. dont break their locks
    The worse feeling is when you want to build a world and you need a good name - not a 4 long sentence as a name or something that doesn't make sense, or something that is too loose to what it is. When you enter such desired name, you soon discover it's a small locked world with a 1000 day lock and an admin of 30 days - unknown of course, so you've no idea who to contact.

    That, or you find a world lock world. Slightly broken, unused, and the owner ignores you.

    World names are being wasted all the time. It doesn't benefit anyone.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

    Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    Name:  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.PNG
Views: 108
Size:  238.0 KB
    they own the world. dont break their locks
    A game which they wont play and would remain small locked forever. Use it or lose it.
    I'm dumb.

    My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/


    Likes:
    ºStar Wars
    ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Enjoying highschool
    Posts
    2,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    The worse feeling is when you want to build a world and you need a good name - not a 4 long sentence as a name or something that doesn't make sense, or something that is too loose to what it is. When you enter such desired name, you soon discover it's a small locked world with a 1000 day lock and an admin of 30 days - unknown of course, so you've no idea who to contact.

    That, or you find a world lock world. Slightly broken, unused, and the owner ignores you.

    World names are being wasted all the time. It doesn't benefit anyone.
    True, same happens when you try to find names for WOTD worlds.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  13. #13

    Default

    Bumpsy dubsy.
    I'm dumb.

    My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/


    Likes:
    ºStar Wars
    ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche View Post
    Hello there.

    It's been a while. But college physics are not something to take easy.

    Most of the guys that locked almost every rare world won't be active, in fact, they wont use them. This would result in the game to have tons of potential worlds being small locked and player wont be able to enter.

    This is called 'world squatting' and Seth (1st Growtopia maker) considered this as an crime. So I decided to do some research and found a lot of threads.

    Here's one where Seth replies.

    https://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showth...uld-be-Illegal


    Seth replies:


    Name:  Captura de pantalla 2019-07-19 a las 9.05.52 PM.png
Views: 149
Size:  97.3 KB





    Should be the same here, or game future is on danger.
    I guess it's up to the Ubisoft team to see if they're down for a server rollback or not. But for now, keep hoping .
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •