Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inconsistency within Ubisoft is getting out of hand.

Default Inconsistency within Ubisoft is getting out of hand.

I'm going to be vague about this to avoid singling anyone out, but the title pretty much says it.

There have been too many cases where Ubisoft staff have said or done things inconsistent with the knowledge of their peers. I thought they were supposed to be sufficiently trained by this point? If not, even a basic understanding of GT would avoid these scenarios.

I hope something can be done about this, especially with the Game Guardians coming soon. It's sad seeing those who are supposed to enforce our rules failing to act properly and advise us properly.

If you have any comments leave it below. No hate to Ubisoft, but this is absurd.

BUMPITY BUMP +1
    I really do think they need to undergo proper training, and get to know Growtopia better, before even becoming a moderator/someone who is “important” in the game.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Absolutely agree with this post, 100%

Have a gift from the Bump Wizard, so we can further spread this, and possilbly an attention by the @mods
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

Quote Originally Posted by Pooffy View Post
    I'm going to be vague about this to avoid singling anyone out, but the title pretty much says it.

There have been too many cases where Ubisoft staff have said or done things inconsistent with the knowledge of their peers. I thought they were supposed to be sufficiently trained by this point? If not, even a basic understanding of GT would avoid these scenarios.

I hope something can be done about this, especially with the Game Guardians coming soon. It's sad seeing those who are supposed to enforce our rules failing to act properly and advise us properly.

If you have any comments leave it below. No hate to Ubisoft, but this is absurd.
    I like your profile pic. I love adventure capalist . It's such a good game!
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

They are nothing on the old mods but its not the point I guess there trying but after all they did gain right too the game and had too put people in charge maybe there still learning how the game works

As for Game Guardians maybe they are the og players who know how the game works and will help the mods or will be trained like a mod?
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Lesser Wizard

Talking

Well?
    Name:  lol.PNG
Views: 376
Size:  76.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I like your profile pic. I love adventure capalist . It's such a good game!
    **Stares in Adventure Communist**
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

You mean like abusing the sb cooldown thingy and how Kairos (I think that's who it was) said it wasn't illegal?
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

BUMP! this is an important current issue that needs attention.
    IGN: Link

Follow me: @_Link.GT

Quote Originally Posted by @InspirationalBeing
    Sometimes change can only be embraced through action. Take action when the world needs it.

Lesser Knight

YES! THIS!
    Hopefully, the upcoming Game Guardians and applications for moderators will have acceptances from more experienced, understanding players, rather than less experienced Ubisoft staff members with inconsistent rules and such.
    Been playing for 3 years. Still broke.
    But I'm getting there.
    GrowID: TheEBBGaming

Banned

I agree VV****** and R****** are getting out of hand

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    **Stares in Adventure Communist**
    Capitalism is superior
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

They ban toxic people it’s fine. They just need to ban anyone that’s breaks the rules
    Even if they are legend/youtuber
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

Just to clarify, the new staff from Canada need time to experience the game and understand what is right/wrong. While yes, they have received training and some things appear to be self-explanatory to us who play the game, they simply need to gain experience as one of us.

Think of it this way - somebody can tell you how to ride a bike, and while you may understand it, you certainly do not know how to ride one. Thus, you need the time to actually practice and attempt it for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottowo View Post
    Just to clarify, the new staff from Canada need time to experience the game and understand what is right/wrong. While yes, they have received training and some things appear to be self-explanatory to us who play the game, they simply need to gain experience as one of us.

Think of it this way - somebody can tell you how to ride a bike, and while you may understand it, you certainly do not know how to ride one. Thus, you need the time to actually practice and attempt it for yourself.
    Aren’t you the cereal soup mod?
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

They could do that before being a moderator. Growtopia is such a multi-cultured game and has a vast community. That means - one single mistake will lead to manipulation of [who got scammed/banned/gave false info, etc.] - thus, people "hating" on them.

I'm not trying to said "they" need to be perfect. I'm just trying to say at least understand the basics, before being a moderator/admin.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

I understand that and appreciate your concern on the topic. However, others may not see it the same way. I think mods need to experience GT more and possibly more in game training with experienced staff. Hopefully we will be seeing them more professional in the near future.
    IGN: Link

Follow me: @_Link.GT

Quote Originally Posted by @InspirationalBeing
    Sometimes change can only be embraced through action. Take action when the world needs it.

Canada team needs to understand the game, and than they’ll take actions.

For 2.0, there’s one reason why were they successful it’s basic, they were playing for long long years. The 2.0’s know more about the community and how the game works.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

We already spoke to the staff/mods in question. We are going to hold a meeting with their team to further discuss about these cases with them. We will do our best to keep everyone in check after these incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by lightvolts View Post
    They ban toxic people it’s fine. They just need to ban anyone that’s breaks the rules
    Even if they are legend/youtuber
    THIS!
    ok I've said a lot about this subject, it's something I feel very strongly about.
    Inconsistencies and favouritism is one of the reasons this game it going to dust for me, they make rules then don't keep to them or ban some and others get away with it. Fair? I think not.

People giving the excuse of the new mods are fairly new then they shouldn't be mods yet.
    They are said to go through such vigorous training why are is there excuses happening.
    Is it against games rules yes or no. If it is use appropriate bans or whatever.
    ALL MODS NEED TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH THE SAME RULEBOOK.
    People's stance in game shouldn't matter anymore if your trying to clean stuff up and leave people that are dirty then it's not clean.
    Inconsistencies are a big BIG problem with the rules.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%