Thread: FEEDBACK SUMMER CLASH

Lesser Knight

Exclamation FEEDBACK SUMMER CLASH

Dear mods,
    why are you making it difficult for other players who can't afford to parkour with difficult parkour at the end of the summer clash.I do not agree with the way you give the best, but you even bother players who are not in Parkour to try playing Parkour.You know that not all players on Growtopia are able to parkour. if you make parkour at the end of the summer clahs you only make it easier for players who are parkour capable and make it difficult for players who can't parkour. please specify a little if we who are not able to parkour want to get the last gift how, do we have to surrender or ask for help mods in this matter?

- try not to demean people who can't parkour -

~GoogleSTART

Parkouring is a skill.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

It isn't necessary that you finish the full parkour. There are 9 prize claim areas in the world, giving you a choice whether or not you wanna collect it or keep going on for a higher chance of getting the rare prize. They took the suggestion of making guild clashes skill-based from us players, and now that it needs less world locks to score, this is an opportunity for a bigger amount of players to hop in the fun!
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: Beta (GL)
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#9999
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

I agree parkour is not a way to solve a problem. I also saw some youtubers doing the parkour and even though some are very good at parkouring they also have difficulty.

My IGN: Necrozm
    Lvl: 41
    Wls: 0
    Main world: NECROZM

Quote Originally Posted by Daennon View Post
    I agree parkour is not a way to solve a problem. I also saw some youtubers doing the parkour and even though some are very good at parkouring they also have difficulty.
    practice makes perfect
    if you keep practicing that world layout, eventually it will become easy

eg. BLARNEY9 - it might be hard when you first tried it but if you keep playing, it becomes easier and easier

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Parkouring is a skill.
    yep ^^ an event which requires skill makes it fair

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    practice makes perfect
    if you keep practicing that world layout, eventually it will become easy

eg. BLARNEY9 - it might be hard when you first tried it but if you keep playing, it becomes easier and easier

yep ^^ an event which requires skill makes it fair
    have you seen my legendary mountain vids? 6h in same spot. I can't waste my whole life to learn parkour while i need actually earn wls for events too. We need different final worlds. Parkourists can go in final parkour, surgeons can go in final surgery, fishers can go in final fishing world and so on. Favoring one skill over all other skills it's not even close to fair solution. I can't get even in fist door in that parkour. So i can't ever get even one item. fp How that sounds fair? My phone is so old, cheap and laggy that i wont even test it and on pc, well i'm noob in moving. I panic, i press wrong keys, i mess up everything in parkour. Idk why. Maybe cause i have ADD (yes its same as AD/HD but without h part) or maybe cause i'm just actual noob in this. What ever reason it is, i just can't use 6h per day, who knows how many months and still there is no guarantee that i can learn it. ADD causes that i can't focus things even if i really try. I can do normal stuff, but places, where is too much stuff happening, my brains can't work as normal. And if there is some other player in same spot, i cant do anything. It is instant game over for Queen.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

atleast we dont need to complete the parkour to get the key
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate

New Ez Profit MethodVideo Below

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    atleast we dont need to complete the parkour to get the key
    At least i can make nice video where i recycle all tickets Maybe get nice amount views too

It's all about skill
    Ign: Savagetopian.
    I'm doing Harvester service

Unban Bitelord Please

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    At least i can make nice video where i recycle all tickets Maybe get nice amount views too
    xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meezy View Post
    It's all about skill
    Skill which we gonna take forever to learn

My IGN: Necrozm
    Lvl: 41
    Wls: 0
    Main world: NECROZM

Quote Originally Posted by Daennon View Post

Skill which we gonna take forever to learn
    We? Nope
    Ign: Savagetopian.
    I'm doing Harvester service

Unban Bitelord Please

Lesser Wizard

you can sell the ticket if you don't want to use it. you can also ask someone to beat it for you and give you the tier 9 prize. you can also practice the parkour in CLASHPKR for free.
    hi im snow
    follow my instagram @snowblizter yes?

you can sell it if you don't want to do the parkour... or give your trusted friend to do it for ya... tk69 selling service give him the ticket he will beat the part 9 parkour and give you the item for 25wls or just go and practice it's so EZ

Lesser Knight

Default Server restart announcement 10 minutes prior to restart... what about ppl doing parc?

Really, can you please show players consideration by announcing restarts earlier when in the middle of events!? have you any idea how this lack in communication make players feel. Many lost this first guild event because they never got a chance to join a guild before start... I pitty all who made the effort, got the ticket and could not do the parcour in time...

I know devs try their best and that all work hard to make this game awesome, there are ppl behind this game doing a great job and things will slip from time to time. But the community is huge and some routines and communication with players could help avoid many of the unnecessary issues...

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by hkenshin21 View Post
    Really, can you please show players consideration by announcing restarts earlier when in the middle of events!? have you any idea how this lack in communication make players feel. Many lost this first guild event because they never got a chance to join a guild before start... I pitty all who made the effort, got the ticket and could not do the parcour in time...

I know devs try their best and that all work hard to make this game awesome, there are ppl behind this game doing a great job and things will slip from time to time. But the community is huge and some routines and communication with players could help avoid many of the unnecessary issues...

Cheers!
    YES! Thing is, that they said, no legendary branch. This was info what we actually trusted will be truth. And most did not join in guild cause of this false information. They need really start communicate with us, if they don't just enjoy to get feedback. Sometimes i start believe that they actually love get all this hate. If they don't, they would talk with us more. And if problem is, that there is just few workers, too much job, no time to communicate with us, then pls just say it. We can understand if you have too much work and too little time. We are actual humans too.

And in latest server update, my member lost ticket in parkour, cause parkour time is 25min and they announced that 10min till restart. Like whaaaaaat?! in what world, it sounds fair that player work hard 2 days, earn ticket and you take it away via server restart? I hope you give all lost tickets back.
    So the solution really is: talk to us. Communicate with us or you get feedback over and over again. We would love to give some good feedback too, like we really would want do it, but you make it so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    YES! Thing is, that they said, no legendary branch. This was info what we actually trusted will be truth. And most did not join in guild cause of this false information. They need really start communicate with us, if they don't just enjoy to get feedback. Sometimes i start believe that they actually love get all this hate. If they don't, they would talk with us more. And if problem is, that there is just few workers, too much job, no time to communicate with us, then pls just say it. We can understand if you have too much work and too little time. We are actual humans too.

And in latest server update, my member lost ticket in parkour, cause parkour time is 25min and they announced that 10min till restart. Like whaaaaaat?! in what world, it sounds fair that player work hard 2 days, earn ticket and you take it away via server restart? I hope you give all lost tickets back.
    So the solution really is: talk to us. Communicate with us or you get feedback over and over again. We would love to give some good feedback too, like we really would want do it, but you make it so hard.
    Ah ****, here we go again
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

Well, there are many alternates to the parkour itself...

As said above, you can buy a service for your ticket. You could also just do one level of the parkour, or wherever the difficulty takes you. You could even sell the ticket.

You have complete will over the parkour, it isn't required.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hkenshin21 View Post

Cheers!
    Yea, also agree with this... since the price of the ticket is sooo costly, it would be devastating to lose it... hopefully we can get more of a heads up during times where we just CAN'T disconnect, even when you could leave at any of the finale exits.

Also GoogleSTART there is a sticky'd message at the top of the sub-forum where you can post any Summer Clash Feedback...

Quote Originally Posted by GoogleSTART View Post
    Dear mods,
    why are you making it difficult for other players who can't afford to parkour with difficult parkour at the end of the summer clash.I do not agree with the way you give the best, but you even bother players who are not in Parkour to try playing Parkour.You know that not all players on Growtopia are able to parkour. if you make parkour at the end of the summer clahs you only make it easier for players who are parkour capable and make it difficult for players who can't parkour. please specify a little if we who are not able to parkour want to get the last gift how, do we have to surrender or ask for help mods in this matter?

- try not to demean people who can't parkour -

~GoogleSTART
    Start playing parkours
    Avoid playing in the world parkour (rage)
    Just play regular ones or legendarymountains
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them