View Poll Results: Is using your toes for breaking blocks considered autofarming?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 20.00%
  • No

10 66.67%
  • This defies the fundamental laws of the world.

2 13.33%

Thread: Is This Autofarming/Auto clicking?

Default Is This Autofarming/Auto clicking?

Hiya.

Amidst all the peeps getting annoyed over bots having a higher score than theirs, I thought of this, is it considered auto farming or auto clicking,whatever you call it, if you break the blocks using your feet while doing something else with your free hands? I mean, it isn't really a not handling your mouse or screen, since you are technically using a finger. But at the same time, you aren't really doing much besides punching. Well, provided that you have a buddy that will help you put down the blocks...

I'm confused whether this is autofarming/ autoclicking or not.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

if a mod appears and you are not responding you PROBABLY got the hammer.
    Hello

Huh. Good point,then typing with your toes sounds probable too.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

if you confused just say
    hi and other chat
    if they are not reply to you or not moving its 90% autoclickers
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate

New Ez Profit MethodVideo Below

Lesser Wizard

heeey i was just punching the other day with my toe lol
    hi im snow how you doin?

Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    Hiya.

Amidst all the peeps getting annoyed over bots having a higher score than theirs, I thought of this, is it considered auto farming or auto clicking,whatever you call it, if you break the blocks using your feet while doing something else with your free hands? I mean, it isn't really a not handling your mouse or screen, since you are technically using a finger. But at the same time, you aren't really doing much besides punching. Well, provided that you have a buddy that will help you put down the blocks...

I'm confused whether this is autofarming/ autoclicking or not.
    Anything that you do manually isn't autofarming. If you can efficiently play the game using your feet, then you can continue doing so. We don't just ban anyone by simply looking at what they're doing, we have methods to check and confirm when a player is autofarming, so you don't need to worry if you aren't.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

i farm without watching screen all the time, but never even thought that this would look like autofarming lmao I hope logs can show better what i have done than our eyes tell if someone try talk to me
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    i farm without watching screen all the time, but never even thought that this would look like autofarming lmao I hope logs can show better what i have done than our eyes tell if someone try talk to me
    I watch netflix while doing it space bar held down and don't talk to anyone
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    same haha
    but i got the ban hammer
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Anything that you do manually isn't autofarming. If you can efficiently play the game using your feet, then you can continue doing so. We don't just ban anyone by simply looking at what they're doing, we have methods to check and confirm when a player is autofarming, so you don't need to worry if you aren't.
    So if I'm watching netflix while holding down space bar to punch and I don't notice there's a mod infront of me I'm good?

Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    I watch netflix while doing it space bar held down and don't talk to anyone
    Lol samee
    IGN: LostKings
    Achievements: 133/158
    Legendary Items: 3

Quote Originally Posted by LostKings View Post
    So if I'm watching netflix while holding down space bar to punch and I don't notice there's a mod infront of me I'm good?

Lol samee
    Cause space bar stops puncing after few sec i think they can see if its auto click. Auto never stops but real one has little pauses.
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    If I use other account with phone on my left hand placing blocks and I break with my tablet using right hand, that's fine too, right? And ofc I'm comfortably lying on the couch watching tv. But hey, that is relaxing if something.

But the problem is, that there might go several minutes, that I don't check chat. But as Kairos said, hopefully there are other methods to check if someone is autofarming, than just watching screen or trying to chat. I have been told, that it wouldn't even be possible to autofarm with mobile devices. So there couldn't be even false bans.

/Pin
    GOALS:
    Lvl 125/125
    Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 9/10, Surg 10/10
    Legend: 0/3
    Ach: 121/161
    Epic: 18/32
    Ances: Riches 5/5, Dimensions 4/5
    Gems: 20,3/25 million

Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, GETGEMMIES, CRIMESTATE, 3RDROCK etc.

Ig: pinuskigt