Thread: Regarding the people caught autoclicking to contribute for guild

Default Regarding the people caught autoclicking to contribute for guild

As many of you know, its relatively easy to ‘autoclick’, this presents to us a threat currently because autoclickers can be used to contribute loads of points for their guilds. What i propose is that ALL players found hacking will not only be banned but their contributions and rankings(leaderboard) removed from guild events. (This means the total guild contributions will have to be decreased by how much that particular person contributed as well.)

lTo give an example, Diamond guild leader Vargust was banned recently due to autoclicking. His contributions amount to over 30 million points. Removing his contribution points make the system fairer as it rewards the people/guilds who/that actually make an effort. Vargust is currently in top 10 personal leaderboard. So how fair would it be if you contributed by grinding, but some ‘autoclicker’ just comes along and hog up all the high leaderboard rankings.

Implementing this system also removes the potential threat of someone having alts in their guild autoclicking and boosting the guild score to get 1st placel. The alts will only be banned while the main account can easily evade with a VPN or a Ghost and WALK AWAY WITH A GOLD MEDAL. Immediate action should be taken.

Edit: Someone brought up that people may have collected rewards due to autoclicker contributions. The best idea is to retain the contributions for rewards, but on leaderboard the autoclicker’s contributions MUST BE DEDUCTED TO MAKE IT FAIRER FOR OTHER GUILDS AND PLAYERS.

Edit 2: Im not against Vargust or Diamond, Im just using him as example. There are also other autofarmers with high rank. I suspect Farmwizard (not sure) because he ignores my messages 95% of the times (I often ask him for a builder role punch to make tesseracts). But who am I to make accusations?
    Last edited by Curiosity; 07-21-2019 at 06:16 AM.

We're aware of the unfairness of the leaderboards due to the recent wave of high-ranking players who were banned for illegal macro use and those who were in top-ranking guilds. We're still investigating and looking into a plethora of reports, but rest assured we do plan to make sure that the prizes go to those who are legitimate and deserve it.

EDIT: As always, any player caught autofarming or using any form of illegal macros will be punished with a permanent ban.
    Last edited by Misthios; 07-20-2019 at 02:15 PM.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

so perma ban or nope?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Misthios View Post
    We're aware of the unfairness of the leaderboards due to the recent wave of high-ranking players who were banned for illegal macro use and those who were in top-ranking guilds. We're still investigating and looking into a plethora of reports, but rest assured we do plan to make sure that the prizes go to those who are legitimate and deserve it.
    They deserve perma ban
    If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything

#FREEBITELORD

BiteLord isn`t gone yet:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ions-this-time

Will they not be allowed to compete in the other events?
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Will they not be allowed to compete in the other events?
    Why should we not be allowed? Not our fault that Vargust used autoclicker, lmao
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    i think he means auto users who got banned. Maybe he think they got just few days ban. Don't think he would mean guild mates
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHA
    IGN: Sperd
    Xbox: Zinnerdean

I stomp head like beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelys View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHA
    Well we won anyways so I am happy
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Well we won anyways so I am happy
    Yes congrats on your guild getting 1st place

BTW Czegamer this is a reply to your thread: Not only Vargust got banned- and yes I have inside guild intel.
    Last edited by Curiosity; 07-22-2019 at 02:07 PM. Reason: clarification

Shouldn’t the Guild be removed too after the event? If the owner is permabanned, it’s a waste of good name and mascot.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Shouldn’t the Guild be removed too after the event? If the owner is permabanned, it’s a waste of good name and mascot.
    No, that is simply unfair. The remaining guild members can still support guild, but well many are leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    No, that is simply unfair. The remaining guild members can still support guild, but well many are leaving.
    I know but they should still remove an inactive guild if the owner’s permanently banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    What RaySia means is that another guild may want the mascot/name, rather than it being wasted as a banned guild.
    IGN:Yell0wTail

Goals

Reach level 100~ 101% Complete
    Own 3 mags~ 100% Complete
    Own a rayman~ 100% Complete
    Focused Eyes~ 100% Complete
    Lead a guild~ 100% Complete
    Have a limited item to flex~ 100% Complete

Agreed, there are a couple mascots I'm interested in but unfortunately the guild leaders are banned
    Last edited by abrakegabra; 07-29-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student

Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

I know but they should still remove an inactive guild if the owner’s permanently banned.
    Perhaps so, but the guild is still alive. I guess we can’t really do that until every single member leaves, and Vargust is the only one. Since Vargust is banned, the guild can then be removed

Banned

EDIT: As always, any player caught autofarming or using any form of illegal macros will be punished with a permanent ban.
    And the one that the team banned cuz they were waching moovie and sew HALF of the screen?

- - - Updated - - -

From his claim he sew half of his screen and mod should be on the side he wasnt watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Only sabaei could tell us cuz its her that banned him.