Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Could it be possible that someone that someone made an account with my email

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    499

    Default Could it be possible that someone that someone made an account with my email

    Asking for a friend. It says they can't create an account because this email is already in use. Could it be possible that someone made an account and typed in their email? It's for switch btw.
    May or may not have trolled you in a horrible way

    I love spikey hair!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,335

    Default

    Make a new email, use it.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Make a new email, use it.
    Is it because there is already a pc/mobile account made with the email? If not and it's because someone use my friend's email then we do want help if possible.
    May or may not have trolled you in a horrible way

    I love spikey hair!

  4. #4
    Knight E_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    Is it because there is already a pc/mobile account made with the email?.
    No. I've made plenty of accounts on console using the same e-mails as pc
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeRampageGT
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx
    I am selling D4,D5,D6 for 10 Dls total.
    The most i would pay is 70 wls per world .___.
    Good luck selling it:/

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E_D View Post
    No. I've made plenty of accounts on console using the same e-mails as pc
    Could you make multiple emails with one email or did you get the message that the email is already in use when you tried to make another with the same email?
    May or may not have trolled you in a horrible way

    I love spikey hair!

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Recheh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    On the Console Growtopia
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    Could you make multiple emails with one email or did you get the message that the email is already in use when you tried to make another with the same email?
    Which one are you implying right now? PS4 XBOX SWITCH? there's multiple things you didn't name out here

    If your Mail is linked to another mail I'm pretty sure you can unlink that following te forgotten password steps and after that just changing the mail to another one.

    On Ubisoft account I'm not sure how that works exactly It's probably the same for the forgot password.
    Hello I'm Recheh, I'm 17 years old.
    Proud PS4 user
    PS4 IGN: Xiaoman12
    Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Issue has been resolved

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    Which one are you implying right now? PS4 XBOX SWITCH? there's multiple things you didn't name out here

    If your Mail is linked to another mail I'm pretty sure you can unlink that following te forgotten password steps and after that just changing the mail to another one.

    On Ubisoft account I'm not sure how that works exactly It's probably the same for the forgot password.
    I said it was switch and it wasn't a password issue
    May or may not have trolled you in a horrible way

    I love spikey hair!

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Recheh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    On the Console Growtopia
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    Issue has been resolved

    - - - Updated - - -



    I said it was switch and it wasn't a password issue
    Didn't say it was either.

    I said that you can get your account back by using the "forgotten password" method.

    Obviously if you or anyone else has linked your account to that email which you are in charge of. You can just issue a password reset, gain control over the account which has your email and just change the email associated with it. (if you're the sole owner of the email)
    Hello I'm Recheh, I'm 17 years old.
    Proud PS4 user
    PS4 IGN: Xiaoman12
    Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •