Thread: A guide to not be scammed [5dls+]

Angry A guide to not be scammed [5dls+]

This is my personal experience getting scammed by the world Buyssp

The world is selling links for 2-10 dls per link. I dont want you to trust nor buy a link in that world because the owner is a scammer.

They always change link for 1-4 weeks and then completely removed your link after they said it was PERMA.

To all the moderator or forum guardian there i hope that you make a move now because i saw a lot of players getting scammed by that world already including me.

Hoping you make the world unaccesible to stop the scam scheme they have. I already quitted because of 13 dls i paid them. (new owner and old owner)

Don't trust anyone.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubidium View Post
    This is my personal experience getting scammed by the world Buyssp

The world is selling links for 2-10 dls per link. I dont want you to trust nor buy a link in that world because the owner is a scammer.

They always change link for 1-4 weeks and then completely removed your link after they said it was PERMA.

To all the moderator or forum guardian there i hope that you make a move now because i saw a lot of players getting scammed by that world already including me.

Hoping you make the world unaccesible to stop the scam scheme they have. I already quitted because of 13 dls i paid them. (new owner and old owner)
    It's the buyer's responsibility, you need to check if it's legit. It's not really the moderator's call.

also, singling out is illegal here as stated in the The Growtopian's Code
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

[QUOTE=Viju;4054475]It's the buyer's responsibility, you need to check if it's legit. It's not really the moderator's call.

I know its the buyers resposibility thats why i make this thread so that other player with ssp world will know this. Unless your a selfish jerk who care nothing more than his own wls. Sorry but this is a moderators call. The first opening they have gained around 26 links which cost 2-10 dls. Imagine a lot of players getting scammed of their dls and you say this is not a moderators call? Well its easy for you to say that because your not in our position.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubidium View Post
    I know its the buyers resposibility thats why i make this thread so that other player with ssp world will know this. Unless your a selfish jerk who care nothing more than his own wls. Sorry but this is a moderators call. The first opening they have gained around 26 links which cost 2-10 dls. Imagine a lot of players getting scammed of their dls and you say this is not a moderators call? Well its easy for you to say that because your not in our position.
    Calm down buddy, you can report them in-game and the moderators will look after them. If they discover that they are scamming people, they will be punished for their actions. Just do not expect too much of revenge.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Banned

Slinging out in forums is illegal, btw, mods doesn't fix scams. (F)

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Slinging out in forums is illegal, btw, mods doesn't fix scams. (F)
    Oh stop me with that bs. I already know that, the reason i didnt mentioned anyone in the thread. I know mods dont fix scams but im sure they can stop this one.

Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Well he didn't say the player's name
    May or may not have trolled you in a horrible way

I love spikey hair!

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Calm down buddy, you can report them in-game and the moderators will look after them. If they discover that they are scamming people, they will be punished for their actions. Just do not expect too much of revenge.
    Honestly thank you for appreciating. I already did a report multiple times but it seems that nothing has progressed ever since.