Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Events Too Easy?

Default Guild Events Too Easy?

I know I was on the side of guild events getting too repetitive and strenuous, but with over 13,700 players earning maximum personal points... Are guild events now too easy? Even in the initial Summer Clash: Block Breakers there weren't this many people earning maximum personal rewards.
    Last edited by Oldsock (IGN); 07-21-2019 at 03:54 PM. Reason: TK had a more accurate number than 8,000; 13,700.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Even tho 8k people got max rewards, it's better than 400 mega rich players competing for all of gt just to watch. At least now people can grind for hours (or those toxic autoclickers) to also get in on the guild fun. I think it's good not have average players waste a good amount of their wls on contributing just to stay in a guild. If there wasn't so much clicking, I'd disagree and say it needs a buff but as long at many click on many accounts it's probably going to stay this way or even get nerfed
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

The at least they said " We noob people had to sit at the white door while those pro people are just having little tea parties "
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    I know I was on the side of guild events getting too repetitive and strenuous, but with over 8,000 players earning maximum personal points... Are guild events now too easy? Even in the initial Summer Clash: Block Breakers there weren't this many people earning maximum personal rewards.
    True, I feel as if it is watering down the system;however, It wont be like this for all of the events.
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

I feel this is just the case with the exploitation behaviour which was advertised by some YouTubers thus made more popular. We shouldn't base our deductions off of this guild event due to how easy it is to eschew the intended way. Possibly fishing or harvesting will be different.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

For Block Bashers, absolutely yes. Reliable Hammers are rigged too much they found an exploit, that probably could happened at the first Clash.

BUT, let's just say the next event is Fishing Fanatics (if im not mistaken that's the event name) or Cooking Condrum or even Harvest Heroes, I'm pretty sure this type of problem wouldn't happen. Sure, Block Bashers is just a beginning, but, we'll see the next event

We need to prepare our farmables or stock baits just in freaking case
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

Fair points, I suppose we'll have to see how the other events pan out first.

FYI for harvest heroes you can use Anomalizing Scythe + Harvester + Ice + Bumpers and mass-plant dirt or cave trees.

Master Sorcerer

They aren't too easy. They just were way too hard previously. This is how they should have been from the start. Everyone can participate and the legendary rewards still remain rare as you need to work a whole year for it.

To make a true analysis we would have to finish the clash.
    This is a easy task when surg comes then the true test will come.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Auto clickers ruined this event yes, but those noobs can't beat us in surg, star, splicing, harvest, cooking, fishing. Maybe in palcing they can auto farm again, but other ones, they can't contri free. Think how many trees you need actually harvest to reach max with reliable? Or how many fish need catch? Or seed splice? If they are ready to do that hard work, then they deserve those tokens.

For now, i think this system is great. Earlier i needed recruit rich pros and now i can recruit normal average players and i love it. Parkour thing still sucks, but i decided donate my tickets to my friend, cause he taught me play gt, so he is the reason why i'm here, and he deserve my tickets and prizes. Then all is fine for me. I already have one each guild prizes so i can accept that in this season (well not only season, mean whole year) i get nothing and i hope we have different skill worlds in next year and we can forget parkour. lol
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

FYI for harvest heroes you can use Anomalizing Scythe + Harvester + Ice + Bumpers and mass-plant dirt or cave trees.
    isnt it by rarity tho? also the switch of time is to short for long rows
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    isnt it by rarity tho? also the switch of time is to short for long rows
    For Harvest Heroes, it is NOT based on rarity. All trees harvested will yield the same amount of points.
    IGN: iPlayfuls
    Level: 118
    Guild: Queen
    Playing Since: March 2015

Worlds:
    Main World: IPLAYFULS
    Bait Shop: IPLAYTACKLES
    Vend World: BASICVENDS
    BFG Service: IPLAYFULSLINK

I like to volunteer and watch TVB dramas.
    Feel free to contact me!

I know I was on the side of guild events getting too repetitive and strenuous, but with over 13,700 players earning maximum personal points... Are guild events now too easy? Even in the initial Summer Clash: Block Breakers there weren't this many people earning maximum personal rewards.
    There are a lot of auto clickers clicking vends that got away from being banned by mods. One of the causes is probably due to mods not being online at that time of day (different time zones). Also the increase in auto clickers is probably due to the new implementations regarding the new summer clash(easier to obtain items now) which was the motivation to do such things. Again, these are probably the reasons, it may / may not be true.

Banned

This means that more people are able to participate effectively. It's not that bad.

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    This means that more people are able to participate effectively. It's not that bad.
    I'll have to agree with this. Not to mention that this is the first Summer Clash event, so it's too early to say whether the sheer amount of people maxing out their personal rewards will be as high with the rest of the events. Do keep in mind that the ongoing event was Block Bashers, probably the easiest out of all the clash events.
    Leave a positive mark for the world to see.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
    IGN: Immaculate

Yes, but if they will use Realible Scythe, they will need tons of Dirt Seeds just to reach #20. I don't think anyone will try to score with Realible in upcoming events. Block Basher is only about punching, so it was free for all. But because the first event of Summer Clash was Block Bashers and items from guild were massed, prices dropped dramaticaly. I think it was a mistkae to add an event like that for first event of a clash.
    And about fishing event, I saw someone selling autofishing hack or smh. That's why Aquamerine Stone became 1wl each.

>Devs want clash to be more skill based yeah why not
    >Builds a parkour for the prize alright cool
    >first even is block basher, b r u h
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

after, it seems to me that this is the only event where we should not spend money, because if they make Speedy Splicer as next event, people will have to spend at least 1dls if they use reliable ,and among the 13k, I do not think all are ready to spend 1dl.
    Last edited by SyRoXyX; 07-22-2019 at 05:28 PM.

The rebalance has turned Guild Events into a pure grind, which is devaluing the prizes and the clash as a whole.

The rebalance has turned Guild Events into a pure grind, which is devaluing the prizes and the clash as a whole.
    yeah, but still, they only need remove it from bot events. There is fish bot also as others told, so maybe remove relis in fish and block or even better, remove both bot events. Lets see how it goes, if no bot events in game at all
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE