Thread: My Account

Lesser Wizard

Default My Account

I made my growtopia account if im not wrong at around april 2013. At that time, the gmail that i list for the account was still in use. However, about 2-3 years later, i forgot its password and just left my growtopia account as it is as hacking wasn’t a thing that either i was aware of and they were just not popular. However, I think it was in 2018? or late 2017, growtopia was suddenly hacked from every different angle and even some of the forumers got their forum password hacked. So i decided to make a new account with a current gmail so i could ensure that my account doesn’t get hacked. However, ever since the floating speakers came out, i was thinking of using back my previous account be it for my main or an alt. However, my password for that acc wasn’t a complicated/hard pssword so im kinda worried about it. I was wondering if there is a way that i could change my email to a current one or if this is just a hopeless case?
    Visit RSPSTORE for your daily rsp needs
    Visit BUYSTELLARIXS for your STARSHIP upgrades/tools/blasts/item needs.
    Visit B4GEMS for your daily pepper gems

Follow me on Instagram @Fakhruddin_SR

GT Marketplace Discord (Friendly, Non-toxic, troll-free server dedicated to trading)

- Price checks
    - Chat
    - Buy / Sell blocks, items, and worlds
    - Find people offering or looking for services
    - Advertise your shop or BFG world

Click Here To Join!

Master Sorcerer

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSalute View Post
    I made my growtopia account if im not wrong at around april 2013. At that time, the gmail that i list for the account was still in use. However, about 2-3 years later, i forgot its password and just left my growtopia account as it is as hacking wasn’t a thing that either i was aware of and they were just not popular. However, I think it was in 2018? or late 2017, growtopia was suddenly hacked from every different angle and even some of the forumers got their forum password hacked. So i decided to make a new account with a current gmail so i could ensure that my account doesn’t get hacked. However, ever since the floating speakers came out, i was thinking of using back my previous account be it for my main or an alt. However, my password for that acc wasn’t a complicated/hard pssword so im kinda worried about it. I was wondering if there is a way that i could change my email to a current one or if this is just a hopeless case?
    Yeah, they will do it if you ask, just message support, i had same problem and they helped me
    If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything

#FREEBITELORD

BiteLord isn`t gone yet:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ions-this-time

Lesser Knight

yea you can change the email, for your information
    Im 2015 player

"You are not my friend, my friend. You are my brother, my friend."
    -pashabiceps

u can change password and email, as long as you remember GrowID and the GrowID email,(with the email password of course)

Actually the GrowID email is enough

Hello, I dont think they will help you because if someone want to get someones acc knows the email + join date if he can get that everyone would get other ppl accs.
    Maybe u can try your luck.
    Goals:

[❌] Become Famous.
    [❌] Diamond Locks (8/∞)
    [❌] Very Very Trusted Friends (2/5)

GrowID = Muate

OLD FORUM AND GROWID = MuazT

If you wanna change your email, then contact Growtopia Support, because only they can change your Growtopia email.

• Mobile users can contact Growtopia Support in-game. Click on "Options" and then click on "Support".

• PC users can contact Growtopia Support by using the following link: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Lesser Wizard

Ty to everyone that replied. I’ve already contacted support through the game. Also i guess i didn’t make it clear but im not asking them for my password. I already know my password and my growid email address. However, im asking them whether i could change that email address as i forgot said email address’s password
    Visit RSPSTORE for your daily rsp needs
    Visit BUYSTELLARIXS for your STARSHIP upgrades/tools/blasts/item needs.
    Visit B4GEMS for your daily pepper gems

Follow me on Instagram @Fakhruddin_SR

GT Marketplace Discord (Friendly, Non-toxic, troll-free server dedicated to trading)

- Price checks
    - Chat
    - Buy / Sell blocks, items, and worlds
    - Find people offering or looking for services
    - Advertise your shop or BFG world

Click Here To Join!