Thread: Items disappearing

Lesser Knight

Default Items disappearing

Okay, so I stopped playing GT for about a week. When I return, I realize some items were missing from my inventory, only valuable ones, like my friend’s rayman fist, sorrow, vcape and all my WLs! I thought I couldve dropped it somewhere but Ive looked through all my main worlds and found nothing.

Then I thought I was hacked, but I checked the CCTV and found nothing suspicious. My worlds were all untouched too. Still waiting for support’s reply...

Is this possibly a bug or something? Has anyone else faced this problem before?

cctv is useless since the items are in ur inventory

does anyone have your password?

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by killer30519 View Post
    Okay, so I stopped playing GT for about a week. When I return, I realize some items were missing from my inventory, only valuable ones, like my friend’s rayman fist, sorrow, vcape and all my WLs! I thought I couldve dropped it somewhere but Ive looked through all my main worlds and found nothing.

Then I thought I was hacked, but I checked the CCTV and found nothing suspicious. My worlds were all untouched too. Still waiting for support’s reply...

go ask your friend that was online during you off, if they saw you was online maybe u getting hacked

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    cctv is useless since the items are in ur inventory

does anyone have your password?
    I checked that and /status to see the recent worlds I visited.
    And no, only I do.

but truly if u got hacked, then must be the hacker is so stupid he didnt take the rayman

- - - Updated - - -

I checked that and /status to see the recent worlds I visited.
    And no, only I do.
    then you must be forgot where u put or maybe selling your items,

if not like that, only Dev can help.

ive never seen case people lost their items just like that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 7enz View Post
    but truly if u got hacked, then must be the hacker is so stupid he didnt take the rayman

- - - Updated - - -

then you must be forgot where u put or maybe selling your items,

if not like that, only Dev can help.

ive never seen case people lost their items just like that
    Did you even read the thread? His rayfist was among the items stolen

The only explanation is that you got hacked. Turn on 2FA to protect you account.
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Did you even read the thread? His rayfist was among the items stolen
    oh i thought the only not missing one, then he got hacked maybe

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by 7enz View Post
    oh i thought the only not missing one, then he got hacked maybe
    Oh, I still have my dragoscarf with me..

The only logical explanation I can give you is that you most likely got hacked. Make sure you’re always mindful of every website, application and software you use. Never give out your personal information to them if they seem suspicious. By giving information out, you will almost always end up in trouble.

The other possibility is that one of your siblings or friends could’ve taken your items. If they have access to your device or even your Growtopia account, it is certainly possible that they stole your items.

Unfortunately, lost and stolen items can not be restored. Unless, in some rare case, they are confiscated as a result of an error in the game.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Banned

The heck! Same thing! My account has been locked and removed from my gmail somehow, but i still could see nobody connecting to my account. Nobody. I checked every hour msging it. Nothing. Never. A wl or 2 i had in a donation box have been removed. No, not taken, removed.
    None of my worlds were taken. This is sure a moderator abusing their powers, or just really awful bugs.
    I checked /status, i haven't gone to any world to drop my stuff. Only my wls. My fricking wls. I had angel, need that? niope, only wls gone.