Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Items disappearing

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    53

    Default Items disappearing

    Okay, so I stopped playing GT for about a week. When I return, I realize some items were missing from my inventory, only valuable ones, like my friend’s rayman fist, sorrow, vcape and all my WLs! I thought I couldve dropped it somewhere but Ive looked through all my main worlds and found nothing.

    Then I thought I was hacked, but I checked the CCTV and found nothing suspicious. My worlds were all untouched too. Still waiting for support’s reply...

    Is this possibly a bug or something? Has anyone else faced this problem before?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,237

    Default

    cctv is useless since the items are in ur inventory

    does anyone have your password?


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight 7enz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killer30519 View Post
    Okay, so I stopped playing GT for about a week. When I return, I realize some items were missing from my inventory, only valuable ones, like my friend’s rayman fist, sorrow, vcape and all my WLs! I thought I couldve dropped it somewhere but Ive looked through all my main worlds and found nothing.

    Then I thought I was hacked, but I checked the CCTV and found nothing suspicious. My worlds were all untouched too. Still waiting for support’s reply...

    Is this possibly a bug or something? Has anyone else faced this problem before?
    go ask your friend that was online during you off, if they saw you was online maybe u getting hacked

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    cctv is useless since the items are in ur inventory

    does anyone have your password?
    I checked that and /status to see the recent worlds I visited.
    And no, only I do.

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight 7enz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    34

    Default

    but truly if u got hacked, then must be the hacker is so stupid he didnt take the rayman

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by killer30519 View Post
    I checked that and /status to see the recent worlds I visited.
    And no, only I do.
    then you must be forgot where u put or maybe selling your items,

    if not like that, only Dev can help.

    ive never seen case people lost their items just like that

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7enz View Post
    but truly if u got hacked, then must be the hacker is so stupid he didnt take the rayman

    - - - Updated - - -



    then you must be forgot where u put or maybe selling your items,

    if not like that, only Dev can help.

    ive never seen case people lost their items just like that
    Did you even read the thread? His rayfist was among the items stolen

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    The only explanation is that you got hacked. Turn on 2FA to protect you account.
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight 7enz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Did you even read the thread? His rayfist was among the items stolen
    oh i thought the only not missing one, then he got hacked maybe

  9. #9
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7enz View Post
    oh i thought the only not missing one, then he got hacked maybe
    Oh, I still have my dragoscarf with me..

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Josh289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    The only logical explanation I can give you is that you most likely got hacked. Make sure you’re always mindful of every website, application and software you use. Never give out your personal information to them if they seem suspicious. By giving information out, you will almost always end up in trouble.

    The other possibility is that one of your siblings or friends could’ve taken your items. If they have access to your device or even your Growtopia account, it is certainly possible that they stole your items.

    Unfortunately, lost and stolen items can not be restored. Unless, in some rare case, they are confiscated as a result of an error in the game.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

    Growtopia Username: Lewius


  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killer30519 View Post
    Okay, so I stopped playing GT for about a week. When I return, I realize some items were missing from my inventory, only valuable ones, like my friend’s rayman fist, sorrow, vcape and all my WLs! I thought I couldve dropped it somewhere but Ive looked through all my main worlds and found nothing.

    Then I thought I was hacked, but I checked the CCTV and found nothing suspicious. My worlds were all untouched too. Still waiting for support’s reply...

    Is this possibly a bug or something? Has anyone else faced this problem before?
    The heck! Same thing! My account has been locked and removed from my gmail somehow, but i still could see nobody connecting to my account. Nobody. I checked every hour msging it. Nothing. Never. A wl or 2 i had in a donation box have been removed. No, not taken, removed.
    None of my worlds were taken. This is sure a moderator abusing their powers, or just really awful bugs.
    I checked /status, i haven't gone to any world to drop my stuff. Only my wls. My fricking wls. I had angel, need that? niope, only wls gone.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •