Thread: New Mechanic(s)!

Default New Mechanic(s)!

There have been some pretty nice mechanics introduced in the past (Steam blocks, Cybots, and whatnot) but nothing that could really be added all the time in Adventure/Parkour themed worlds so let's give people the opportunity with an awesome suggestion- RNG and Temporary blocks!

Temporary blocks/items:

Temporary Items!
    The way Temporary Items may work is something like this: Let's say you're in a world and You've reached a sign that says; "It sure is dark in here, maybe a torch can help?", next to you will be a "Tempo-bag" granting you an Adventure Item- Torch (You can set the time said item will last for and the type of item you will set to be used- You must have the item in your inventory!) The Adventure item- torch will be updated so it'll act as if you're holding it in your hand, whilst doing so you'll be able to see in the dark for X amount of time (You can only add Adventure Items in the Tempo-bag).

Temporary Blocks & RNG!
    The way Temporary Blocks will work is like this: You're in a world and you've reached a sign that says: "There's a hidden key somewhere but there are blocks in the way... There's gotta be a way through- Let's start smashing!". You may set designated blocks to break (Treasure Chests, Crates, Cave dirt, concrete, Stone and so on...) with the possibility of finding a hidden item inside a block (Adventure items only). The "TempoRG machine" will allow you to set a block to be broken and also let you set an item to be hidden in a random block that you'll eventually find while breaking the Temporary blocks, Please note that the chosen Blocks that will regenerate over time will Not drop seeds, blocks or gems!

Edit: The way the Blocks show up for each person is different so if there was a person who got in that area before you and is smashing blocks, the blocks will still show up for you unbroken- so teamwork isn't necessary in order to beat it and to prevent people from hogging all the blocks 24/7, so everyone has an equal chance.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Bump!

Since I am a huge world creator myself, I strongly support this suggestion. I think you have some excellent ideas in here, and I’d sure be ecstatic if this were implemented in some way so that I could utilize these kinds of blocks in my worlds.

Great idea, mate.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    Since I am a huge world creator myself, I strongly support this suggestion. I think you have some excellent ideas in here, and I’d sure be ecstatic if this were implemented in some way so that I could utilize these kinds of blocks in my worlds.

Great idea, mate.
    Thanks for the support! I would really enjoy building more worlds if this was implemented too.

Quick bump!