Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get rid of reliable tools

Default Get rid of reliable tools

These reliable tools literally encourage autofarmers because they can leave it on overnight with a single hammer and get to personal max.

There are 13000+ people who have completed the personal max of 2.9million, and I am willing to bet that many thousands of them are just bots people set up to get free tokens and profit.

The fact that it takes 10-12 hours of clicking nonstop with a reliable tool means that 99% of the players who actually use them to progress in guild clash are going to be autofarmers.

You have already made guild clash cheap enough with needing only 30 pristines to max out, the use of reliable's is just causing issues.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Master Sorcerer

This is the case only in block bashers. They should get rid of that instead. The delicate tools make the guild events available for everyone, even the newest players.

Master Sorcerer

Yeah you can only use reliable to autofarm during blockblashers. No one would use reliable for fishing because that's too time consuming.
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

Lesser Wizard

Yeah, that seems to be the cause for block bashers. Autofarmers are driving every other growtopians score down as they are doing the event legitimately. As for future events, it would take too long to use reliable tools to contribute points. Only this and maybe other events encourage auto farmers and that’s about it.
    IGN: iPlayfuls
    Level: 118
    Guild: Queen
    Playing Since: March 2015

Worlds:
    Main World: IPLAYFULS
    Bait Shop: IPLAYTACKLES
    Vend World: BASICVENDS
    BFG Service: IPLAYFULSLINK

I like to volunteer and watch TVB dramas.
    Feel free to contact me!

I feel like they should definitely be removed in block bashers because it's just autofarmer haven and I doubt anyone will use reliables for other events like surg or startopia because it takes far too long and is even more expensive but I would want it to be kept for newer players in events like harvest heroes
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    Yeah you can only use reliable to autofarm during blockblashers. No one would use reliable for fishing because that's too time consuming.
    Someone told here, that there is fishing bot app. So yeah, they will use bots in fishing too. I think, we need either remove block event, or reliable hammer. Bots steal my rank now so hard that i actually hope they could just somehow ban them all.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Yes but this is only event where autofarmers can disturb us. Anyway this event should be once per clash or per year. Is their fault because they can't detect macros and bots.

Exclamation

I totally agree with you, reliable items are broken.

Lesser Wizard

Well, from everything said here, problem is definitely in AUTOFARMERS not in RELIABLE tools, that's mean we need to fight with auto instead, cuz reliable in event like block basher or harvest really help new players to get very cheap points. Removing this opportunity will affect everyone, mostly new to clash thingie players.

Let’s remove the chat feature, it’s encouraging spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    I simply love your answer , It’s short but meaningful...

In my opinion, every event should have some type of “Reliable” ítem since it helps everyone to have certain accesibility to it, therefore sharing the fun that Growtopia provides from the very first moment some one joins the game.

Thank you for reading, Have a nice day!

Banned

Just because you can afford to waste a few dls on pristines doesn't mean we can, if they remove reliables, I quit, they just need to make the CAPCHA for all levels

Do you mean 2.9 million gems or something else?
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by [Rumors] View Post
    Just because you can afford to waste a few dls on pristines doesn't mean we can, if they remove reliables, I quit, they just need to make the CAPCHA for all levels
    Yes. One of the biggest problems in the previous clashes was that the events were accessible for only a small group of people, only for those who were able to spare diamond locks for it. I don't see why reliables should be removed. It's the effort put in that matters. Richer players who can spare a diamond lock a month can speed up that process. Afterall, you still need to work a whole year for the legendary rewards.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    This is the case only in block bashers. They should get rid of that instead. The delicate tools make the guild events available for everyone, even the newest players.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    Yes but this is only event where autofarmers can disturb us. Anyway this event should be once per clash or per year. Is their fault because they can't detect macros and bots.
    What about Block Builders (trowel one)? I'm pretty sure bots will ruin that one too.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    What about Block Builders (trowel one)? I'm pretty sure bots will ruin that one too.
    You need to have blocks to place and you need to move too. You can also do harvest heroes automatically without any bots but you need to have enough seeds.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    Do you mean 2.9 million gems or something else?
    I'm pretty sure he means 2.9million personal points

Reliable tools are handy and should still exist for the new players - it's convenient but inefficient when it comes to Startopia, Surgery & cooking... it's simply more work if you think about it. + Block bashers most likely won't return in the next couple of months and it was pretty easy to find and ban those who are using macros. It's a win-win.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

I would just like to point out that over 13 thousand players complained the personal maximum prize this guild clash. Realistically we can assume they are going for the legend branch if they got this far. Because this is the only event that required autofarming we will see how many people NEXT event hit the personal max.

Subtract the two and that is a good estimate of how many autofarmers abused reliables.

Also for everyone who is saying reliables are good for new players, guild clashes are super cheap and affordable now. In 2019 spending 90 world locks in 1 month to max out is virtually nothing to anyone who does anything to gain world locks, and that’s only to get legendary prize too! They have made it so affordable already so I’m not sure where they are coming from.

The other events that can be abused are fishing macros, block placers, and even the tree breaking ones.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Spammers don't affect the game that much as all they do is spam. Autofarmers can affect the economy of gems and such & also easily encourage more and more people to autofarm. The fact that reliable hammer was introduced gave a strong reason for more people to autofarm. Have some people in a guild? Autofarm together and earn tokens. Need to clear your farmables anyways? Autofarm & earn summer tokens too! What a wonderful wombo combo. If you needed magplants to autofarm with reliables, sure it might not encourage more since that's super risky. HOWEVER, you can just punch a vending machine or a storage box and easily earn points, you don't even have to be rich to do that.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice