Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get rid of reliable tools

Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    Spammers don't affect the game that much as all they do is spam. Autofarmers can affect the economy of gems and such & also easily encourage more and more people to autofarm. The fact that reliable hammer was introduced gave a strong reason for more people to autofarm. Have some people in a guild? Autofarm together and earn tokens. Need to clear your farmables anyways? Autofarm & earn summer tokens too! What a wonderful wombo combo. If you needed magplants to autofarm with reliables, sure it might not encourage more since that's super risky. HOWEVER, you can just punch a vending machine or a storage box and easily earn points, you don't even have to be rich to do that.
    Don’t you know that spammers are the reason royal locks exist?

Getting the maximum personal points with Pristines is already cheap, I don't see why we can't go back to Delicates, because they still make it VERY cheap without making it cost a mere 1 WL.

This won't just be the case with block bashers because more than 50% of the types of events are repeated grinds.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    I would just like to point out that over 13 thousand players complained the personal maximum prize this guild clash. Realistically we can assume they are going for the legend branch if they got this far. Because this is the only event that required autofarming we will see how many people NEXT event hit the personal max.

Subtract the two and that is a good estimate of how many autofarmers abused reliables.

Also for everyone who is saying reliables are good for new players, guild clashes are super cheap and affordable now. In 2019 spending 90 world locks in 1 month to max out is virtually nothing to anyone who does anything to gain world locks, and that’s only to get legendary prize too! They have made it so affordable already so I’m not sure where they are coming from.

The other events that can be abused are fishing macros, block placers, and even the tree breaking ones.
    One of the reasons why a lot of people participated this clash was because it was profitable, the finale ticket was 2-3dls. A lot of people don't give a crap about untradeable items and will stop right when the finale ticket and other rewards drop. On winter and spring clash they'll be completely gone since those rewards are all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    You need to have blocks to place and you need to move too. You can also do harvest heroes automatically without any bots but you need to have enough seeds.
    BFG exists. The amount of bots will be less, but still a lot!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    This is the case only in block bashers. They should get rid of that instead. The delicate tools make the guild events available for everyone, even the newest players.
    And autofarmers, cuz of that many people got banned for no reason such as DIAMOND leader did for what he claimed.

Many autofarmed and 20people guild that is only alts woth autoclicked has happened. Sadly i told this 2MONTHS AGO and it happened am i a god or just think before doing a brand new shitty revamp?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Don’t you know that spammers are the reason royal locks exist?
    Its more used to scamm these days.

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    And autofarmers, cuz of that many people got banned for no reason such as DIAMOND leader did for what he claimed.

Many autofarmed and 20people guild that is only alts woth autoclicked has happened. Sadly i told this 2MONTHS AGO and it happened am i a god or just think before doing a brand new shitty revamp?

- - - Updated - - -

Its more used to scamm these days.
    Why you trust on some random kids lies? Mods said, they checked logs, they found 100% sure proofs that this one leader used auto. And actually this same leaders video only shows for me, that he has not actually ever used space bar for punching, before this video. He did it totally wrong way. Or if he actually spam it like that, he has to be little retard or something ( reason why i think this way is, if you are smart, you wont spam punch when you can actually hold space down about 10sec and then just quick release and press again another 10sec. With this way, you could continue longer time, but with his example method, not even a hour, so he just needed make fast some fake explanation, how he "farmed legit way" while he has no idea how all others would do it with real experience) So, pls, go test, go and spam space bar even 1h as fast as he says he did (i have gaming keyboard too so i know buttons aren't as easy to press as in laptop. so with his keyboard, he really need have extremely strong fingers if he say he spammed like that for hours). Do it. I bet you can't. I am farmer, i have tested all legal methods and space bar is actually worst option. Even when i change my hand in every minute, i couldn't continue much more than 15min max.

And well, why would ubimods lie to us? They, ubimods, not new mods, checked logs. They found proofs, not new mods. So When people say, new mods favors some players and what ever, you need remember that ubisoft has 0 reasons to ban people without extremely good reasons. They need players in this game, so why would they ban just for fun? I can't see any reasons why would they do something so stupid. So i just can't understand why people trusts some cheat user over ubimods..
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

I think Bots & Autofarmer can't abuse another Reliable items. For example, Reliable Anomarod. It can't abused by bots because fish eat the bait in random time. More exampel is reliable bone saw (if it exist), Patient have random problem so bots can't abuse it too.

The problem just come from Reliable Hammer. Bot and Autofarmer / Autoclicker can abuse it very easy. Just use vend, use signal jammer, and... Punch until you die

I hope punching vend is not give point anymore. Or don't give point if player punching in world with signal jammer ON. Or just give player who has punching block / vend in long time without moving (just sit / stand without walking or talking) many many math question
    Son Of A Cussing Cuss Word!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolztopia View Post
    I think Bots & Autofarmer can't abuse another Reliable items. For example, Reliable Anomarod. It can't abused by bots because fish eat the bait in random time. More exampel is reliable bone saw (if it exist), Patient have random problem so bots can't abuse it too.

The problem just come from Reliable Hammer. Bot and Autofarmer / Autoclicker can abuse it very easy. Just use vend, use signal jammer, and... Punch until you die

I hope punching vend is not give point anymore. Or don't give point if player punching in world with signal jammer ON. Or just give player who has punching block / vend in long time without moving (just sit / stand without walking or talking) many many math question
    There is fishing bot. Someone said, bot detected when water splash.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    xd if fishing bots detect splash then we can just make them waste all baits with water buckets splash and RIP bots lol
    IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
    Main World: EMBLAZON
    Level: 54
    Goals: (3/4 Completed)
    Reach Level 50: (50/50)
    Play Growtopia for 4 years: (4/4)
    Own a BUY World: (.98/1)
    Own Seil Orbs: (2/200)

Idk I can finally afford guild events now soo NO.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Emblazon View Post
    xd if fishing bots detect splash then we can just make them waste all baits with water buckets splash and RIP bots lol
    Yes. So if we suspect bots, we need go bully them. If they wont get mad, we know 100% sure, it is bot. But this wont help, if they hide in some jammed world.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Wow,, very smart bots XD
    Son Of A Cussing Cuss Word!

Cursed

Let’s remove the chat feature, it’s encouraging spammers.
    This ^ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

Let’s remove the chat feature, it’s encouraging spammers.
    This wraps up the whole thread Im impressed
    IGN: Blueprint
    https://i.imgflip.com/1ovqdq.gif https://i.imgflip.com/1ovrff.gif
    When the game progresses faster than you ^

http://imgur.com/F0VJflF.jpg