Thread: Do the devs and mods even care about the console? Lol

Default Do the devs and mods even care about the console? Lol

Literally no actions are being taken against the exploit and it appears as if they don’t even check the console sub forum. I know they are busy but they just released a console edition and should’ve expected problems and should’ve been ready to take actions.
    "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    Literally no actions are being taken against the exploit and it appears as if they don’t even check the console sub forum. I know they are busy but they just released a console edition and should’ve expected problems and should’ve been ready to take actions.
    No one cares , they just banned me because i have ps4 id called restford and i did not say 1 word in this restford account which means i could not even try to scam and now im suspended , i did not know that the name of the ps4 will be my growid and thats why i chose that name , this game js retarded.
    Also i sent an email and they are ignoring me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    By exploit you mean feature to gain 9k gems by having a Ubisoft account?

First off, they actually do check the console sub-forum (Since I am only active on console sub-forum and one super moderator checked my profile)

It's a brand new server, of course there will be things that need to be revamped and fixed, you should give them time though.

Also moderators aren't in charge of what goes on around in-game, it's Ubisoft. Moderators job is to enforce rules on others while helping with any sort of needs a player has, if he/she has (Which is in their power of course).

The 9k thing isn't that OP considering that it takes around approximately 20-25 minutes to make an gmail account + make a PS4 account + log into the Growtopia server + make a Ubisoft account + buy the items + redeem the prizes

(You can make max 2-3 accounts a hour in PS4 at least) If you try to make more it just says Connection lost or something along the lines of that

Also there's only 1 moderator concurrently with the mod rank right now.
    Last edited by Recheh; 07-21-2019 at 10:19 PM. Reason: added extra information.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#0001
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    By exploit you mean feature to gain 9k gems by having a Ubisoft account?

First off, they actually do check the console sub-forum (Since I am only active on console sub-forum and one super moderator checked my profile)

It's a brand new server, of course there will be things that need to be revamped and fixed, you should give them time though.

Also moderators aren't in charge of what goes on around in-game, it's Ubisoft. Moderators job is to enforce rules on others while helping with any sort of needs a player has, if he/she has (Which is in their power of course).

The 9k thing isn't that OP considering that it takes around approximately 20-25 minutes to make an gmail account + make a PS4 account + log into the Growtopia server + make a Ubisoft account + buy the items + redeem the prizes

(You can make max 2-3 accounts a hour in PS4 at least) If you try to make more it just says Connection lost or something along the lines of that

Also there's only 1 moderator concurrently with the mod rank right now.
    Yah is that so because there are people out there on xbox wich uses outlook and right now some people have 50+ accounts and they get 800 gems for each account so in about 10 days they will make 50+ city packs snd do u think thats fair for growtopias sake they arent making money from gem sales
    It's HARD For Me To Understand Myself,
    So It Has To Be HARD As HELL For You!
    -FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH-

Hey ..

Of course, we care a lot for all the versions.

Have been reading your conversation and going to check this, if this is even possible. Thanks again for bringing this up.