Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I will be your private surgery supplier

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ChickenXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK (Timezone BST)
    Posts
    615

    Default I will be your private surgery supplier

    I am currently farming and getting about lots of gems around (300k-400k a week)
    I do not mind being someone’s supplier for surgery packs
    I will sell them 7.5 wls each so approximately I will have 30 packs every week
    2-3 packs everyday or 2
    Basically I will just farm everyday and save up gems until you message me you want to buy some packs and I will buy them and sell them to you. If you stop buying packs of me for more than a week then I will find a new buyer
    I can have multiple buyers at once unless you say so
    This is on a first come first serve basis
    If you want me to be your private supplier reply to this thread with ur ign
    IGN: iChickenYT
    Subscribe to iChickenGT


    Still on the search for my ban appeal, will carry on fighting to reach the light at the end of the tunnel

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer ChickenXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK (Timezone BST)
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Bbbbbbbbbump
    IGN: iChickenYT
    Subscribe to iChickenGT


    Still on the search for my ban appeal, will carry on fighting to reach the light at the end of the tunnel

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    How tf are you getting 300-400k gems weekly if you only have 2 dls?
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Seth's House muhaha
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    How tf are you getting 300-400k gems weekly if you only have 2 dls?
    Bfg probably, I’ve made more than 300k a week just by putting a spoon on my screen

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ View Post
    Bfg probably, I’ve made more than 300k a week just by putting a spoon on my screen
    He must be a BFG sweat
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ChickenXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK (Timezone BST)
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    How tf are you getting 300-400k gems weekly if you only have 2 dls?
    Constant farming an a bit of bfg
    Dont judge me

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ View Post
    Bfg probably, I’ve made more than 300k a week just by putting a spoon on my screen
    Interested on how you will use a spoon
    IGN: iChickenYT
    Subscribe to iChickenGT


    Still on the search for my ban appeal, will carry on fighting to reach the light at the end of the tunnel

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight HEEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenXD View Post
    I am currently farming and getting about lots of gems around (300k-400k a week)
    I do not mind being someone’s supplier for surgery packs
    I will sell them 7.5 wls each so approximately I will have 30 packs every week
    2-3 packs everyday or 2
    Basically I will just farm everyday and save up gems until you message me you want to buy some packs and I will buy them and sell them to you. If you stop buying packs of me for more than a week then I will find a new buyer
    I can have multiple buyers at once unless you say so
    This is on a first come first serve basis
    If you want me to be your private supplier reply to this thread with ur ign

    Msg me my IGN is DemotedCeo
    Sample text

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard GoldeRodGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On my Tiny Horsie
    Posts
    370

    Default

    my ign is Grzyz and GoldeRod

    please msg me in game xD
    I Can't find anything good to write here.

    DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

    IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Seth's House muhaha
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Tinfoil on spoon to apply pressure, foil acts like the skin.

    Place on top of punch button, 70 degree angle and the spoon should keep pressing the punch button for 30 minutes just repeat when over.

    All you really have to do is place the blocks

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer ChickenXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK (Timezone BST)
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HEEL View Post
    Msg me my IGN is DemotedCeo
    Msging u in game but ur not replying

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldeRodGT View Post
    my ign is Grzyz and GoldeRod

    please msg me in game xD
    I’ll wait till ur online but would have been easier if u had one name
    IGN: iChickenYT
    Subscribe to iChickenGT


    Still on the search for my ban appeal, will carry on fighting to reach the light at the end of the tunnel

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •