Thread: Why are mods deleting my thread

Default Why are mods deleting my thread

Why?? Cause it shows how iresponsible you are
    I've posted threads about my complain sent ticket all i get is an automated reply from a bot now i want the forumers to know
    How lazy the support team is and u keep deleting my threads before they even see it

im gonna ask too how to post? i cant post but i can reply

Yes I have a ticket that I’m still waiting for a reply on and it’s been almost a week and I feel like they have just fully ignored me and when I pos a thread about this problem I get told to wait longer
    Hopefully this is just a glitch or something where support can’t see any replies to a ticket
    IGN: iChickenYT
    Subscribe to iChickenGT

Still on the search for my ban appeal, will carry on fighting to reach the light at the end of the tunnel

It just shows that you don't read rules
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Your thread can be deleted for numbers of reason which includes (Wrong sub-forum, singling someone out, starting drama, etc...)

Since you are complaining about your ticket, I suppose you sent a message of you and support which is a violation of Growtopian Code
    Quote Originally Posted by The Growtopian Code
    Note that reports sent to Support are confidential and may include information that should not be shared. Because of this, we are asking everyone to keep your conversation with Support private. Any conversation between players and Support that is posted on any official social media platforms will be deleted directly by the moderation team (Forum, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram).
    If you think that it was a mistake, you can contact one of the moderators on the forum to discuss this matter for why it was deleted.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by Quirbee View Post
    I've posted threads about my complain sent ticket all i get is an automated reply from a bot now i want the forumers to know
    How lazy the support team is and u keep deleting my threads before they even see it
    Support tickets are highly confidential. Tickets are for you, and yourself only. If you have any questions about those tickets, please message an admin on the forums. Do not post random ‘support ticket’ threads here. Update discussions is not a place where you post to get views/comments, it’s a place for updates about the game only, not yourself.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

thats weird... I contacted support yesterday and got an answer about 2 hours later.
    Check out my channel

Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    Please recycle our souls too

Default You guys don't understand

The issue is 4 months ago but that doesn't mean i didn't report or made a ticket that time i'm pointing out why did they delay my issue and after awhile of delaying (4 months) they just ignore me and stated my issue was a long time ago and it isnt valid anymore why did they delay all the replies and sent automated bot replies for in the end just use the phrase "it was a long time ago" why didn't they just handle it earlier

The issue is 4 months ago but that doesn't mean i didn't report or made a ticket that time i'm pointing out why did they delay my issue and after awhile of delaying (4 months) they just ignore me and stated my issue was a long time ago and it isnt valid anymore why did they delay all the replies and sent automated bot replies for in the end just use the phrase "it was a long time ago" why didn't they just handle it earlier
    we don't care, forums got its rules
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    we don't care, forums got its rules
    But they didnt reply to me, therefore I am allowed to break the rules
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

You already mentioned the violation why your threads were getting deleted. You were posting replies from Customer Support. It's in The Growtopian Code:

Note that reports sent to Support are confidential and may include information that should not be shared. Because of this, we are asking everyone to keep your conversation with Support private. Any conversation between players and Support that is posted on any official social media platforms will be deleted directly by the moderation team (Forum, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram).
    And just because you did not get what you want you are not entitled to break the rules.

Closing thread.
    Last edited by Misthios; 07-22-2019 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Closing the thread & deleting posts after this one.