Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need a little advice

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    34

    Default Need a little advice

    I open chand bfg, and I have 16 worlds
    I have 21 dls right now, should I add another 8 world so I can do 3 world/day? Or should I spend it on another things?
    Already have 3 magplant

    Give me your thought, thanks!
    Im 2015 player

    "You are not my friend, my friend. You are my brother, my friend."
    -pashabiceps

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard shaqbrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore (UTC +8)
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockians View Post
    I open chand bfg, and I have 16 worlds
    I have 21 dls right now, should I add another 8 world so I can do 3 world/day? Or should I spend it on another things?
    Already have 3 magplant

    Give me your thought, thanks!
    You should buy another magplant so you have 2 bfgs running at the same time in 2 worlds

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaqbrine View Post
    You should buy another magplant so you have 2 bfgs running at the same time in 2 worlds
    I already think of it, but it would be such a pain isnt it? Thanks for the idea anyway
    Im 2015 player

    "You are not my friend, my friend. You are my brother, my friend."
    -pashabiceps

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard shaqbrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore (UTC +8)
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockians View Post
    I already think of it, but it would be such a pain isnt it? Thanks for the idea anyway
    No probs

  5. #5
    Knight AngeIGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    West Coast of Canada
    Posts
    88

    Post

    • If you can handle 3 worlds per day, do it, so it will be easier to have gems/ profits.
    easy gems / profit = easy wordlocks = easy legendary items / easy to get whatever item you want (magplant) = more magplants in your world = longer time to before collecting them .


    •If you aren't planning to buy another 8 worlds, I would recommend to keep your wordlocks for your legendary item.
    Current IGN: Araisa
    About me:
    Growtopian since May of 2013
    Old IGN: AngeiGirl / AngeIGirl

    Social Medias:
    Instagram : AraisaGT

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngeIGirl View Post
    • If you can handle 3 worlds per day, do it, so it will be easier to have gems/ profits.
    easy gems / profit = easy wordlocks = easy legendary items / easy to get whatever item you want (magplant) = more magplants in your world = longer time to before collecting them .


    •If you aren't planning to buy another 8 worlds, I would recommend to keep your wordlocks for your legendary item.
    okay thanks for the advice, I'll think about it
    Im 2015 player

    "You are not my friend, my friend. You are my brother, my friend."
    -pashabiceps

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •