Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: New forumers are a threat to the forums.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,932

    Default Thread closed

    Delete thread
    Last edited by GrateNPowder; 07-24-2019 at 10:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    If you feel like you got
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    Prove me wrong.
    am i new? pls no
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Doesn't add an argument what so ever backing up his point

    >Prove me wrong
    Check out the Jahy-sama Manga Cuz why not

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    [ r e d a c t e d ]
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Can't say anythin..


    yet..
    Quitted For a Moment, Will Be Back Until My Depression Leaves

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Newborn humans are a threat to humanity.
    Feb 2013 Growtopia player. (Forum account created later)

    I quit. Because of this. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-friend-I-had

    In game name: FurtherMaths

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Having a talk w my shadow
    Posts
    816

    Default

    YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

    cuz i proved you were wrong bruh

    and i dont even know how i proved it smh
    "I'm Always Weird, Anytime, Anywhere."

    IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325
    I require peace and tranquility


    My shadow is alive and don't even try to disturb him

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away
    Posts
    2,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Newborn humans are a threat to humanity.
    Checkmate .
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard shaqbrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore (UTC +8)
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    Prove me wrong.
    Hey, you shouldn't treat new forumers like that. They are new, thus they do not know alot of stuff regarding forums/the game. Instead of putting hate on them by calling them a threat, why not guide them to the proper way to use the forum? That will make the situation a WHOLE lot better. Im sure that when you were new to a new environment(doesnt have to be forums), you were clueless of the proper way/tradition to do stuff and needed guidance.It is people like you that are tearing this community apart by discriminating/BULLYING new forumers.


    And to everyone reading this, doesnt mean you have been in the forum for quite some time and gained experience, that DOES NOT give you the right to be arrogant and hate on new forumers. This also applies to WHATEVER you do in life. Be it in school, work, etc.

    GUIDE NEW PEOPLE AND TRUST ME, IT WILL MAKE THE SITUATION A WHOLE LOT BETTER FOR EVERYONE.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Queenie-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    no.
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Theyre new which means they dont know about how the forums work and whatsoever, all we need is to assist them this and that until they know how the forums work and how they hangout with us and hey they have sense of humor, which makes it more fun.

    Unless, indonesians invade the forums and speak indonesian and all of us will be like:
    Quote Originally Posted by @Odric View Post
    You saved me from being Rick Rolled. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    you're a pretty chill forumer
    Go Where Your HEART Beats ~

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Having a talk w my shadow
    Posts
    816

    Default

    oh yeah i get it, they would brag about them being a forumer change my mind
    Last edited by IWasWeird; 07-22-2019 at 10:35 AM. Reason: d
    "I'm Always Weird, Anytime, Anywhere."

    IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325
    I require peace and tranquility


    My shadow is alive and don't even try to disturb him

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    oh yeah i get it, they would brag about them being a forumer change my mind
    They aren't wrong. They may continue.
    Feb 2013 Growtopia player. (Forum account created later)

    I quit. Because of this. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-friend-I-had

    In game name: FurtherMaths

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,881

    Default

    They are an invasive species!
    ogs must stand strong against this new threatening influx of "forumers"!

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Winwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Hey be nice
    “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement”

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away
    Posts
    2,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    They are an invasive species!
    ogs must stand strong against this new threatening influx of "forumers"!
    I thought you kept a nuke somewhere...
    Its now or never...
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    2,818

    Default

    I think they aren't really a threat, but annoying bombs that minimod around
    I'm back!
    IGN: Deftera

    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    i now speak fluent japanese

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaqbrine View Post
    Hey, you shouldn't treat new forumers like that. They are new, thus they do not know alot of stuff regarding forums/the game. Instead of putting hate on them by calling them a threat, why not guide them to the proper way to use the forum? That will make the situation a WHOLE lot better. Im sure that when you were new to a new environment(doesnt have to be forums), you were clueless of the proper way/tradition to do stuff and needed guidance.It is people like you that are tearing this community apart by discriminating/BULLYING new forumers.


    And to everyone reading this, doesnt mean you have been in the forum for quite some time and gained experience, that DOES NOT give you the right to be arrogant and hate on new forumers. This also applies to WHATEVER you do in life. Be it in school, work, etc.

    GUIDE NEW PEOPLE AND TRUST ME, IT WILL MAKE THE SITUATION A WHOLE LOT BETTER FOR EVERYONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie- View Post
    Theyre new which means they dont know about how the forums work and whatsoever, all we need is to assist them this and that until they know how the forums work and how they hangout with us and hey they have sense of humor, which makes it more fun.

    Unless, indonesians invade the forums and speak indonesian and all of us will be like:
    But I cannot even "mini-forum-guard"... It would not allow me to...

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,749

    Default

    Am I new?

    ----------
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ______________________________________

    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    I feel attacked...
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Am I new?

    ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    I feel attacked...
    I am talking about forumers with ranks from Serf to Knight.

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard shaqbrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore (UTC +8)
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    But I cannot even "mini-forum-guard"... It would not allow me to...
    You don't need a cape to be a hero, you just need to care.

    And yes, 'cape' and 'hero' are used as a figure of speech here.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •