Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: New forumers are a threat to the forums.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,935

    Default Thread closed

    Delete thread
    Last edited by GrateNPowder; 07-24-2019 at 10:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    i dnt care when u started
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    Prove me wrong.
    am i new? pls no

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,268

    Default

    Doesn't add an argument what so ever backing up his point

    >Prove me wrong
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    [ r e d a c t e d ]
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Can't say anythin..


    yet..
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Newborn humans are a threat to humanity.
    The best guild, guild 'MATHS' needs YOU. Click to find out more!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4101200

    My instagram- bbbella2002. Go follow it. Now.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    SDSDSDSDSDDS
    Posts
    881

    Default

    YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

    cuz i proved you were wrong bruh

    and i dont even know how i proved it smh
    pfp by buffalobom
    Will be returning on mid Oct.

    IGN : sdsdsdsdsdds

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away
    Posts
    2,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Newborn humans are a threat to humanity.
    Checkmate .
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard shaqbrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore (UTC +8)
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    Prove me wrong.
    Hey, you shouldn't treat new forumers like that. They are new, thus they do not know alot of stuff regarding forums/the game. Instead of putting hate on them by calling them a threat, why not guide them to the proper way to use the forum? That will make the situation a WHOLE lot better. Im sure that when you were new to a new environment(doesnt have to be forums), you were clueless of the proper way/tradition to do stuff and needed guidance.It is people like you that are tearing this community apart by discriminating/BULLYING new forumers.


    And to everyone reading this, doesnt mean you have been in the forum for quite some time and gained experience, that DOES NOT give you the right to be arrogant and hate on new forumers. This also applies to WHATEVER you do in life. Be it in school, work, etc.

    GUIDE NEW PEOPLE AND TRUST ME, IT WILL MAKE THE SITUATION A WHOLE LOT BETTER FOR EVERYONE.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    no.
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    Theyre new which means they dont know about how the forums work and whatsoever, all we need is to assist them this and that until they know how the forums work and how they hangout with us and hey they have sense of humor, which makes it more fun.

    Unless, indonesians invade the forums and speak indonesian and all of us will be like:

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    SDSDSDSDSDDS
    Posts
    881

    Default

    oh yeah i get it, they would brag about them being a forumer change my mind
    Last edited by IWasWeird; 07-22-2019 at 10:35 AM. Reason: d
    pfp by buffalobom
    Will be returning on mid Oct.

    IGN : sdsdsdsdsdds

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    oh yeah i get it, they would brag about them being a forumer change my mind
    They aren't wrong. They may continue.
    The best guild, guild 'MATHS' needs YOU. Click to find out more!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4101200

    My instagram- bbbella2002. Go follow it. Now.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    They are an invasive species!
    ogs must stand strong against this new threatening influx of "forumers"!

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Winwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Hey be nice
    “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement”

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away
    Posts
    2,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    They are an invasive species!
    ogs must stand strong against this new threatening influx of "forumers"!
    I thought you kept a nuke somewhere...
    Its now or never...
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    I think they aren't really a threat, but annoying bombs that minimod around
    I'm back!
    IGN: Deftera

    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:


    -Touhou Music Megathread-

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    i now speak fluent japanese

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaqbrine View Post
    Hey, you shouldn't treat new forumers like that. They are new, thus they do not know alot of stuff regarding forums/the game. Instead of putting hate on them by calling them a threat, why not guide them to the proper way to use the forum? That will make the situation a WHOLE lot better. Im sure that when you were new to a new environment(doesnt have to be forums), you were clueless of the proper way/tradition to do stuff and needed guidance.It is people like you that are tearing this community apart by discriminating/BULLYING new forumers.


    And to everyone reading this, doesnt mean you have been in the forum for quite some time and gained experience, that DOES NOT give you the right to be arrogant and hate on new forumers. This also applies to WHATEVER you do in life. Be it in school, work, etc.

    GUIDE NEW PEOPLE AND TRUST ME, IT WILL MAKE THE SITUATION A WHOLE LOT BETTER FOR EVERYONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie- View Post
    Theyre new which means they dont know about how the forums work and whatsoever, all we need is to assist them this and that until they know how the forums work and how they hangout with us and hey they have sense of humor, which makes it more fun.

    Unless, indonesians invade the forums and speak indonesian and all of us will be like:
    But I cannot even "mini-forum-guard"... It would not allow me to...

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,100

    Default

    Am I new?

    ----------
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ______________________________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    I feel attacked...
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Am I new?

    ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    I feel attacked...
    I am talking about forumers with ranks from Serf to Knight.

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard shaqbrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore (UTC +8)
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    But I cannot even "mini-forum-guard"... It would not allow me to...
    You don't need a cape to be a hero, you just need to care.

    And yes, 'cape' and 'hero' are used as a figure of speech here.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •