Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond guild and lost tokens

Default Diamond guild and lost tokens

Well. As you know, i am happy that auto users get what they deserve yes, but thing that they actually lost ALL guild reward tokens, is little too much. Is there any way how to fix this? Members did nothing wrong and when they lost all guild tokens, they didn't get even one key. I understand if this is something what can't fix, but i need ask, if it could? Punishing whole guild, cause of bad leader, is just too much. Like i always say, i want this game to be fair. Idk who is it, but if someone get unfair treatment, i feel always bad. And yes, i understand totally if it is just too hard to make this fair, but could you example give one key to each guild member who contributed? or something.. Leaders mistakes aren't members mistakes.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Default great job lol

Hey there,
    ofc u know that Vargust got banned, but that interesting thing is that diamonds were removed from the leaderboards and friends (let's pretend that they didn't used auto k?) are first, but if you would have removed points from the banned dudes, we would be at 521m, which is still more then friends, but yeah, my tokens are currently at -2100, gReAt JoB uBisOfT
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Hey there,
    ofc u know that Vargust got banned, but that interesting thing is that diamonds were removed from the leaderboards and friends (let's pretend that they didn't used auto k?) are first, like, I don't care we all took our 3k tokens which is pretty nice, but if you would have removed points from the banned dudes, we would be at 521m, which is still more then friends, but yeah, sure, let's remove work of 72 peoples because three autoclickers
    friends and friend are 2 different guilds

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    friends and friend are 2 different guilds
    That is truth but everyone know who am I talking about in this thread :/
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Cmon join Rose dude

gReAt PoST (fANatIc) DiAmOnD MeMbER
    Ign: Savagetopian.
    I'm doing Harvester service

Unban Bitelord Please

Quote Originally Posted by Meezy View Post
    gReAt PoST (fANatIc) DiAmOnD MeMbER
    oKaY tHaNkS
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Hey there,
    ofc u know that Vargust got banned, but that interesting thing is that diamonds were removed from the leaderboards and friends (let's pretend that they didn't used auto k?) are first, but if you would have removed points from the banned dudes, we would be at 521m, which is still more then friends, but yeah, my tokens are currently at -2100, gReAt JoB uBisOfT
    GROW...topia

Quote Originally Posted by POYOYO View Post
    GROW...topia
    Good old seth n hamumu times
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Hey there,
    All these complaints are seriously just ridiculous. If anything- it'd be biased if Diamonds were to remain in the leaderboards- cheating and auto isn't something to be ignored or tolerated. You guys can be salty all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that everybody knows Friend guild deserves it. You have nothing on us whatsoever, just very petty to Friend guild for no reason because your guild got punished for what they did. Everybody got to watch us contribute, and the mods spied on us every minute, but never found us cheating. Misthios himself said that the sheer amount of banned points your guild has probably knocks you guys out of top 5- and that's such a lot. It's a shame some of you think winning by cheating is something to be proud of.
    GrowID: Prizam
    Instagram: @PrizamGT
    Started Growtopia on July 3, 2016
    Earned Legendary Title on Feb 11, 2018

yo that's tight
    真の幸福を達成.

Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    yo that's tight
    Everything is tight
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Amethysts are superior!
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Prizam View Post
    All these complaints are seriously just ridiculous. If anything- it'd be biased if Diamonds were to remain in the leaderboards- cheating and auto isn't something to be ignored or tolerated. You guys can be salty all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that everybody knows Friend guild deserves it. You have nothing on us whatsoever, just very petty to Friend guild for no reason because your guild got punished for what they did. Everybody got to watch us contribute, and the mods spied on us every minute, but never found us cheating. Misthios himself said that the sheer amount of banned points your guild has probably knocks you guys out of top 5- and that's such a lot. It's a shame some of you think winning by cheating is something to be proud of.
    And 'winning by cheating', it's fair to remove points that were illegally obtained, but as I said, if you would remove those, we would still have more than your guild.
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    Amethysts are superior!
    Topaz is better
    Quit this game already
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS

We require Peace and Tranquility
    Come Join Secret Santa for another year of giving!

AH YES,EBIC DRAMA TIME
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

And 'winning by cheating', it's fair to remove points that were illegally obtained, but as I said, if you would remove those, we would still have more than your guild.
    Diamond got approximately 560m points. Im not sure if you are aware, but not only Vargust is banned. Dont even get me started on the ban appeal video, with an emulator installed in his PC (creds to Zeh). A deduction of all illegal points would 100% put Diamond way below 500m
    Last edited by Curiosity; 07-22-2019 at 03:31 PM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    Diamond got approximately 560m points. Im not sure if you are aware, but not only Vargust is banned. Dont even get me started on the ban appeal video, with an emulator installed in his PC (creds to Zeh). A deduction of all illegal points would 100% put Diamond way below 500m
    I am counting all the peoples banned, not just Vargust.
    There was about 5 peoples banned, one with 38m, two with 1-2m and two with 0-500k.
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    Cmon join Rose dude
    I would have stayed there if the leader wasn't like this..You know, I've been Co-Leader for so long, basically, I was the leader and fashion was just an member, I was doing all the stuff, recruiting, taking care of the points, checking members if they doesn't do some illegal bullsht, kicking, etc..Literally all and he wasn't doing anything, which I was ok with, but once we had place, so I've asked if I can put my alt there since there's place, to get some tokens and profit, he told me no, after 6 months of taking FULL care of the guild and I can't even add account so I can earn something lol, so I've left because of that and I am not planning to go back, and please, if you you see fashion online, tell him to remove my god damn monitor from roseguild (guild home) and remove the bulletin board (atleast my name), I am constantly getting messages about peoples asking if I can join the guild, since fashion haven't broke my monitor which was there to ppl msg if they wanna join..So please tell him that..
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Quote Originally Posted by Elyrion View Post
    Topaz is better
    NO!

Topaz is the uglyest gemstone... EVER!
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .