NO!

Topaz is the uglyest gemstone... EVER!
    Ok Sapphire is better
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Join the superior growtopia discord server: https://discord.io/gtgame

We require Peace and Tranquility

E-mail support or pm staff. This post has worsened the situation.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    E-mail support or pm staff. This post has worsened the situation.
    No even gonna do that, we all know growtopia support..
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    No even gonna do that, we all know growtopia support..
    And we all know that complaining about a private matter on the forums won't be more effective either.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Well. As you know, i am happy that auto users get what they deserve yes, but thing that they actually lost ALL guild reward tokens, is little too much. Is there any way how to fix this? Members did nothing wrong and when they lost all guild tokens, they didn't get even one key. I understand if this is something what can't fix, but i need ask, if it could? Punishing whole guild, cause of bad leader, is just too much. Like i always say, i want this game to be fair. Idk who is it, but if someone get unfair treatment, i feel always bad. And yes, i understand totally if it is just too hard to make this fair, but could you example give one key to each guild member who contributed? or something.. Leaders mistakes aren't members mistakes.
    I believe this didn't only happen to Diamond members- some of my members and friends currently has negative tokens as well. Probably because of the leaderboards giving extra tokens than stated. Don't see anything unfair.
    GrowID: Prizam
    Instagram: @PrizamGT
    Started Growtopia on July 3, 2016
    Earned Legendary Title on Feb 11, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Prizam View Post
    I believe this didn't only happen to Diamond members- some of my members and friends currently has negative tokens as well. Probably because of the leaderboards giving extra tokens than stated. Don't see anything unfair.
    Actually it is totally different. We knew we should get 300+ tokens from rank 10 and still we took 1000 when game gave those to us. Now people actually complain, cause they used tokens what they never even owned. Same time, i collected these 1k tokens yes, but i have still 700 tokens, cause i didn't rush use them. So if your guild mates used tokens what they never owned, how they can complain that its wrong, if devs even once could really fix whole mistake, without messing it up?

Same time, Diamonds members, who has absolutely nothing to do with auto, actually lost tokens, all guild tokens, just cause they had bad leader. That is not fair. Think if this would happen to you? Lets say, some in your guild auto farm and then your whole guild lose rank and you get 0 tokens, just cause someone else, than you auto farmed. Sounds fair? If leader started pressure them to auto, in the middle of the event, members couldn't do much about it. They can't just leave guild and lose tokens, cause they found out in the event, that leader is worst possible. So why they deserve one lost event? They didn't get even one key. I just don't like when people get unfair treatment. I can put myself in someone else shoes, can you? Now i'm super sleepy, better go sleep.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    And we all know that complaining about a private matter on the forums won't be more effective either.
    Well, I just wanna shop people what ubisoft is doing, I know that I am not getting my tokens back or Vargust unbanned, they don't care, that's why I said that there's no reason to message support, a bot will reply to me probably, if no I will get message like last time asking about my hacked alt 'We won't reply on your tickets like this one so don't send them'
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

If as stated by QueenChloe, if diamond lost all their tokens due to a guild leader, it is indeed unfair.(Note: I'm not being bias nor I have anyone I favor in diamond)
    Having 0 tokens from 1 EVENT will cause alot of harm than good. Seeing only 4 events is in the game. I personally prefer the idea of mini rollbacking a guild instead.

Unless you equited this into the equation
    ALL The members knew about it(Idk)
    Somehow all the members did it(Ban)
    Or the leader did all the work.

Personally it was great to see block bashers with reliable hammer. Here are my suggestions
    Either remove it, and change the reliable etc to the next event so instead of reliable hammer it is reliable rod.
    Or lessen points per reliable the longer the hammer(Like every 2 hours it decreases, and it takes 2 hours to cooldown), I won't prefer that as we can't rush it in 1 go, but it'll decrease bot users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito, Sao Abridged View Post
    Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when I kick you back into the dirt.
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

Guide to lazy profiting here

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Actually it is totally different. We knew we should get 300+ tokens from rank 10 and still we took 1000 when game gave those to us. Now people actually complain, cause they used tokens what they never even owned. Same time, i collected these 1k tokens yes, but i have still 700 tokens, cause i didn't rush use them. So if your guild mates used tokens what they never owned, how they can complain that its wrong, if devs even once could really fix whole mistake, without messing it up?

Same time, Diamonds members, who has absolutely nothing to do with auto, actually lost tokens, all guild tokens, just cause they had bad leader. That is not fair. Think if this would happen to you? Lets say, some in your guild auto farm and then your whole guild lose rank and you get 0 tokens, just cause someone else, than you auto farmed. Sounds fair? If leader started pressure them to auto, in the middle of the event, members couldn't do much about it. They can't just leave guild and lose tokens, cause they found out in the event, that leader is worst possible. So why they deserve one lost event? They didn't get even one key. I just don't like when people get unfair treatment. I can put myself in someone else shoes, can you? Now i'm super sleepy, better go sleep.
    WARNING: This is long af, if you don't wanna read that, just don't, it's just me complaining and saying stuff that has been happening last few weeks in this game, just ignore it if you don't wanna see it,

Well, thank you for defending us..Sad thing is that we would still be first even if they remove illegal points..And we are currently rank 6605, even tho we would be at 521m without those points, but let's get back to the point, it is pretty unfair that we lose our tokens just because someone used auto..Like, there were still 70 other peoples who DID points, the last day of the event, yesterday, we bought hella ton of pristines and made pristines potions and started to push, we knew that illegal points wont count, but we really didn't thought that we will get FULLY REMOVED from the whole event just because few peoples using autoclicker,

Also, not tryna be mean, but I lowkey think that misthios is friend with few members of friend guild, not accusing anyone, but I've seen Misthios in friend guild's home every day of the event (not the first, not sure if he was there, since I wasn't there) for like few minutes, yesterday for like hour, he told them that we will get disqualiffied and even if we are first that he will give them medal for first place, few hours later he's in friend guild home and he tells themthat we will be disqualiffied, that he will give them medal for first place even if we are second, that extinct have over 70m of illegal points and that Vargust can't ever get unbanned since the ban was 100% right, he said that they can check it anyway

Our guild home apparently got nuked because Vargust allowed autoclickers there, when I was making points in the guild home, Vargust was /kickall-ing every like 10-20 minutes cause he was pretty scared of our guild getting banned, he found few autos as I remember, then he closed the world since it was risky (he said), then Syllable (member) got banned (I dont know if he got banned in the world, he just got banned..), Vargust messaged Sabaei to come, he came, they were talking and when he asked why Syllable was banned, Sabaei banned Vargust. If anything from this is wrong, okay, I am not taking it from you, but all this is actually correct, do you remember the events where people were banning everyone from other guild from buypristine so they could win? It was PRETTY unfair, huh? Well, doesn't it seem kinda fimiliar to something to you..? Yeah, the thing that happend back then, is happening now, shortly, this whole clash, is unfair.

Our home/leader won't ever be unbanned since they said that they have 'tools' to check (which if you think about it, they can't check it, like literally, you can't know if someone clicks on the mouse or if its program, growtopia on pc doesn't have administration rights, they can't see programs running, even if they do, you can put autoclicker on USB and run it thru that, dont accuse me of doing this, I just know that it was that way in CS:GO with skinchanger, exactly same way.), when was asked what tools, ofcourse we got reply 'I can't say that' or something like that..At thas point, I was making jokes with friends in jammed world (ban incoming?) that this maybe isn't even Ubisoft and maybe it is just company that says that they are Ubisoft (dont take this much seriously please)..Like, I don't even know anymore, 70 players worked whole weekend and they lose their rewards just because few members used autoclicker, just, no words on that. By the way, they said they will discuss what to do with guild home, none of us haven't got any info on that world and it's been already 3 days since it got banned

Ofcourse you may think that this all is just a lie, fake story, or you may think that just something is lie, well, it isn't, let's talk about Vargust for sec (don't close this thread because ban discussing please, I am just informing others), Vargust was banned because 'autoclicker', atleast that's what we've been told to, as I said before, Vargust did /kickall every few minutes because he didn't wanted to have any problems with mods about our guild home, he was punching vends with us and he was active such as normal player, which doesn't change the fact that he maybe used autoclicker, but think about this, how dumb you would have to be to use autoclicker while you are leader of RANK ONE GUILD, like, you would have to have literally negative iq (like my tokens now ), as I've seen, Vargust was smart person and really good leader, you probably saw the video that he has recorded, as I've heard, he used emulator to run gt, because he is obviously banned, which yes, is ban evading, but without that he couldn't show what he was doing (which isn't good reason to ban evade dont hate on me plz), we've been told that his ban was 100% right.

I've asked if there's any chance that if he msg support that they could investigate it once more and he could get unbanned if they were wrong, I've been told that support won't investigate that and that he WONT get unbanned, what if ubisoft make an mistake? Because we've seen ubisoft doing so MANY mistakes since they've the control of the game, which is fair, we're humans, but what if this whole is mistake..?I've always didn't hated ubisoft, I've seen so many peoples saying stuff like 'hamumu and seth, two persons and could run the game way better than company with 10 peoples', I've always said that the game is bigger and bigger and harder to run and that it isn't Ubisoft's fault..Now, after my expiriences, I have to agree with those peoples.

Yesterday our member asked NekoRei why did Vargust got banned, they were talking in other language, but after that conversation, the member told us that NekoRei said that punching with space (ingame setting btw) kinda counts as using autoclicker (not might be real tho, maybe the dude made mistake in translation, but I dont think so), two days ago, I've had TWO autoclickers dudes in my world for more than hour and half, I've noticed it after like 40 minutes, pulled them to different place and they were clicking at same spot for more than 50 minutes, I've SBed to report them, I've PMed four moderators in discord to ban them, I've PMed two (or one?) moderator on forum, I've spammed mods (there was 0-4 mods online at that time) to come ban the dudes, they've got so many reports from my guild mates, friends and random dudes that came from SB, guess what, they are STILL NOT BANNED, when I've asked Misthios to check the logs, he told me that he need to see them at the moment they autoclick to ban them, wait? Vargust got banned while he was talking to Sabaei for autoclicker, did mods saw him using autoclicker and waited to ban him for like cool moment or what?

Sabaei later told us that logs confirmed that he was autoclicking, so why the dudes didn't got banned after few PMing mods on discord, PMing mod on forums, reporting them like 60 times, SBing and spamming mods like 50 minutes? Oh..Because they need to see them autoclicking at the moment to ban them..I get it, okay!

Once my friend got permabanned for selling DLs, which is fair, he got reported, it was all true, he got banned, same as woshi/syde, okay, few weeks ago, I've witnessed (wasn't in the world, been told by someone who was and by the buyer) that two players were trading DLs for real life currency, the seller should have given few dls to buyer for 10 euros, the buyer gave 10 euro to seller and seller scammed him..Sad, but they both were doing illegal thing, I've made thread asking if they can get banned if I message support (you can find that for sure, not too old), ive been told that they can, so I've msged support, guess what the reply was?? 'we need to see them to ban them, we can't check the logs, however we'll keep eye on them', yeah, we all know that they won't watch both players, but how my friend and syde/woshi + thousands of others got banned then? I am sure that when they were selling DLs, there was just buyer and seller, so someone have reported them after, so how did THEY got banned and this two dudes DIDNT? This whole game seems so wrong to me last few days..

As I've stated before, you might not believe me, sadly, like, really sadly, this whole is true.. (except the thing with the vargust he might have really used auto and be that dumb, who knows), this all is true and this all has happend on last few days, this took me kinda long to write, I don't care if you hate on me that I lie just because my guild got disqualiffied..That is not truth, I just wanna show the people, what is happening these days, because this, this is biggest mess I have ever seen in any game that I have ever played.. I hope that I can't get banned for saying this stuff or something, because last days, I am not even saying bad words in my world, like, I am really not, anything can happen at this point, anything..
    Last edited by Misthios; 07-22-2019 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Edited singling out of other players
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Tbf good shows them too not auto or the whole guild gets punished it's just how it works in real life haha
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

To avoid confusion: the Personal Leaderboard rewards and Guild Leaderboard rewards initially gave more tokens than they should have. This was swiftly fixed, and those who had claimed the tokens had the excess removed. If they had already spent these tokens, they'll go into a negative total token count. Earning tokens in future events will lower this amount and eventually put it back into the positives.

Members of Diamond didn't lose their Legendary Clash Keys - Series 2, or most of their tokens. All that was revoked were the tokens they would've earned from being rank 1 (which, with the amended leaderboard rewards is 800 tokens).

The decision to disqualify Diamond wasn't taken lightly, it was heavily internally discussed. The final decision was made by Ubisoft. It's not simply a matter of "a member was auto-farming," it's because:
    • The Guild Leader was banned for auto-farming.
    • Over a handful of other high-ranking members were banned for auto-farming.
    • The Guild Leader was actively endorsing and encouraging auto-farming to other guild members (this was confirmed through logs).

Being the leader of a high ranking guild doesn't excuse you from the rules - the rules are universal; everyone must follow them or they'll be punished accordingly.

The fate of the home world for the guild is still being discussed, but as soon as a final decision is made about it we'll let you know. Until such a decision is reached, the world will remain banned.

Moderators do have to see someone participating in illegal activities to ban them, as we don't have access to logs. Ubisoft do, and they confirmed the Guild Leader was involved in activities that made the Guild Events unfair for thousands of legitimate players. This is a guild event, so a guild participating in illegal and unfair activities being disqualified is perfectly reasonable.

Permanent suspensions aren't done on a whim, and it's only something we do if we're sure it's warranted (which in this case we are!). ALL top guilds were monitored (which is why you will have seen me and other mods in plenty of the top guild homes over the course of the event). ALL top players were monitored. Everyone who was found participating in auto-farming was banned.

In regards to the confusion about "using space bar to punch being illegal," I'll give a simple rule of thumb for what is and isn't auto-farming. Anything that involves a player manually farming is absolutely okay to do, whether it be with the space bar option or your mouse. Anything that involves any form of macro/third party software is strictly prohibited.

Closing thread.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt