Thread: Mail Message

Default Mail Message

its hard if you wanna buy/catch someone or msg your friend if they are offline
    so how about gt add /mail (playername) and new mail UI
    then the players can read the mail from other people
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

Knight

Totally how the mailbox works ..but yep good idea +1

Quote Originally Posted by SparkedEye View Post
    Totally how the mailbox works ..but yep good idea +1
    yea its similiar but
    sometimes the person didnt have a world with his/her nickname or hard to contact
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

Great idea, that would be so much easier if you wanted to contact someone being offline.

When I first started playing I thought that when you got a message it would go to your mailbox (block) and check it there. I think this would be a great new addition to mailboxes with /mail
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

With the new chat redesign coming, this seems possible. It can be SPAMMED alot though... I mean alot....

Imagine those poor youtubers trying to go through there actual "mail" with a bunch of fans in the way.

This will still be overall, useful for normal players(but can still be spammed).

My proposal is...pay 100 gems.
    Every mail should cost 100 gems.

Why?

Several reasons, Growtopia can keep a surprisingly high amount of stuff on the logs. Either way, "mail" can add even more stress to it. Making it cost 100 gems is reasonable, as you should spam mail someone.(if you say there should be a cooldown instead because costing gems to message someone offline is annoying, people can be spammed with alt accounts, 100 gems is the fairest way).

Plus, your contacting a person offline, there should be some kind of service for that anyway, it can help eith the economy for gems(with litteral billions being added everyday).

Also, the only reason you would really mail someone is(thats not a youtuber) is for business. Buying a world for example, or joining a guild.
    In fact, spending 100 gems for a mail would HELP with business related things than if it was free. Any regular joe could send a mail if it was free. If it cost 100 gems however, it shows the person is SERIOUS. He actually is intrested in the world or thing the other person has to offer.

Overall, I think this is a good idea if there was a slight tax added.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion