Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: BFG AUTO FARMERS

  1. #1

    Default BFG AUTO FARMERS

    So some people has made it clear that if you OWN a BFG and there is people who autofarms and mods somehow caught them the autofarmers would be banned and my BFG would get NUKED. If this is real why the f would the owner get punished to?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Because the rules say so.

    I disagree with this rule, it’s not our job to do the mods job. Sure, allowing autofarmers into BFG worlds is part of the problem, but we shouldn’t be threatened with a nuke.
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    not in GULAG anymore
    Posts
    4,468

    Default

    Because democracy.
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

    My latest video: A surreal GT video


    The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    445

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Elistyle View Post
    So some people has made it clear that if you OWN a BFG and there is people who autofarms and mods somehow caught them the autofarmers would be banned and my BFG would get NUKED. If this is real why the f would the owner get punished to?
    Yes it's real and you can read about it here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nishment-Rules

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer abrakegabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Agreed, this rule is complete bullshit. I don't have the time to be checking for autofarmers constantly. Sometimes I harvest a farm and switch tabs to start writing up my school reports, I'd be really pissed if my worlds get banned because some guy decided to autofarm in my world.
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

    19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student


    Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    542

    Default

    "rules are rules,you should follow them"

    rules are just a way to control the game,cuz if there are no rules,the game get fked up

    but powers can also turn againest to innocents,one wrong move and you get fked up,which is simliar to this rule,while effective on autofarmers,the owner and the world is fked up too,

    autofarmers first breaked the anti autofarmer rule,so mods take care of it,but whats happening here, is that the world, and the owner,also get banned of not taking care of it,but this is a game,right? no

    no cuz after hardships you passed,you need to hardwork more,and if you dont take care of autofarmers,well goodbye


    well nothing is perfect,including this thread

    they should change the rules,its not that hard,
    ...

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    "rules are rules,you should follow them"

    rules are just a way to control the game,cuz if there are no rules,the game get fked up

    but powers can also turn againest to innocents,one wrong move and you get fked up,which is simliar to this rule,while effective on autofarmers,the owner and the world is fked up too,

    autofarmers first breaked the anti autofarmer rule,so mods take care of it,but whats happening here, is that the world, and the owner,also get banned of not taking care of it,but this is a game,right? no

    no cuz after hardships you passed,you need to hardwork more,and if you dont take care of autofarmers,well goodbye


    well nothing is perfect,including this thread

    they should change the rules,its not that hard,
    Those in game rules aren't just "rules" you signed a contract when you agreed to Ubisoft's ToS and according to Ubisoft's ToS s.3.2(8) Rules Of Conduct it says you may not "create, use and/or circulate "auto" or "macro" computer programs including without limitation "cheats", "mods", "hacks", "bots" and "trainers" programs or software applications, and/or use the Services via a mirror site"
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Rules are there for a reason.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Rules are there for a reason.
    The reason: Ubisoft staff weren't thinking clearly

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Raiding Area 51
    Posts
    2,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    The reason: Ubisoft staff weren't thinking clearly
    Edit: They were lazy
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    very IMportant goals:

    1 Gayman fist [ 0/1 ]
    1 DL [ 56/100 ]
    Famouse people sign my board [ 0/1 ]
    LV 125 [ 21/100 ]

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •