Thread: I have autofarmers in my 70Dl BFG...

Default I have autofarmers in my 70Dl BFG...

OK so here’s my dilemma
    I have auto farmers in my BFg world.

Nowwwww this ain’t no ordinary BFG. I have an emerald lock, I have Xenonite Crystal, I have 2 MagPlants, and a lot of expensive blocks. That’s like minimum 70 Diamond locks, now I really don’t want to get my world nuked so I don’t ever sell to autofarmers and the first thing I tell my admin‘s is to not sell to auto farmers.

Now I also sell Permanent rooms now these rooms are expensive they are Expensive they are 40 world blocks. They are really nice rooms VIP doors, wallpapers the whole thing. Yes I know 40 it’s a lot, but I also have a lot of blocks that they can break. I have 150 K laser grid blocks, and also my former friend just dropped 100 K pepper off at ubiservice so it’s a lot of profut they can earn.

Buuuuuuuuuuut sometimes I would walk into my world and see a guy in the VIP room and I was like,
    yo hey what’s up
    he wouldn’t respond then I would say a little louder
    hey what’s up
    still no response...
    I Then pull him and he keeps on placing and breaking. At this point I know he’s an autofarmer there’s no way that was an accident.

’m conflicted because he paid 40 world locks to get a room; he’s part of the problem in Growtopia...

What if He takes those world locks and goes into another BFG and auto farms there he’s going to get that world nuked too..

So I have to ban him either way, but I have been giving them their world locks back, I just don’t feel right giving world locks to a hacker. what should I do?

A. Ban him and keep the 40Wls
    Or
    B. Ban him and give him the 40Wls(what I normally do)
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    I would say a little louder
    First of all, how to speak louder, lol🤣
    And for your question, in my opinion, you should report him, bring him half of what he paid, ban him, and take his gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Liav11122 View Post
    First of all, how to speak louder, lol🤣
    And for your question, in my opinion, you should report him, bring him half of what he paid, ban him, and take his gems.
    Take his gems too? Dam you savage it’s not harsh tho?
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV

If you clearly stated in the rules of your world that AUTOS are strictly not allowed, then you better ban and keep the wls. You shouldn't feel bad for cheaters/hackers in this game. If they're autofarming, they probably didn't legitly farmed for the 40 wls they payed you either.

As for this BFG rule, they should just make a better system to detect autos so they get insta banned. Something like a specific number of punch and build per 5 seconds and if they exceed that amount, they get banned. Rather than putting the whole responsibility of cheaters in this game to the players that support and play their game legitly. To add to that, they should reward bfg owners for helping moderators track down autos and reporting them rather than punishing them for trying to doing their best reporting and banning them from their worlds.

Auto players are getting smarter and sometimes, we can't just visibly notice someone autoing with our naked eyes and we, players, don't have the necessary tools and resources to know if they are really auto or not, but of course there are strategies to track them down but most of the time, they are not afk and they are watching and going with the flow of the normal breakers. Along the way, we might even just accidentally ban innocent players who are afk punching and in return, we get called scammers. It's not a nice situation to be in and sometimes, it messes up with our conscience as legit players who are just trying to earn some wls.

put adventure begin set into 10 mins
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

DON'T give the autofarmer's world locks back.

He knew the rules, he broke them, you kicked him out of your BFG for violating the rules. So the WLs belong 100% to you.

Same scenario in real life: You walk into a museum after paying 20$ to get in, then you start harassing others, touching the art, and you get kicked out, and you don't get any refund.
    The money 100% belong to the museum, since you were the one that violated the rules, and did it knowingly.

And as a free BFG owner myself, I have started noticing autofarmers immediately.
    This is how you do it: If they break only the first block, and only punch the second block 1 time before placing the first block again, they are autofarming.
    And their mouths usually glitch too.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Make a clear disclaimer that if they have paid for one of your VIP rooms and they later turn out to be an auto farmer then it will be world bannable offence, their VIP access will be revoked and that they won't be refunded their world locks back. This way it is clearly explained to them and then if they still choose to break your rules then it's on them to face the consequences.

Dude wth...

1) They are breaking rules, you giving back the wls makes it sub- conciously OKAY for them to repeat because they didn't loose anything by doing something illegal

2) THEY ARE BREAKING RULES

3) DONT GIVE BACK THE WLS! THEY ARE YOURS AND YOURS ONLY

dang it pisses me off to see autofarmers NOT LOSING ANY WLS!!!!
    FRICK THEIR 40 wls

What you should do is, when they're autofarming let them autofarm till they got like 10k gems then ban them and keep the wls. They deserve it.
    The best guild, guild 'MATHS' needs YOU. Click to find out more!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4101200

My instagram- bbbella2002. Go follow it. Now.

so you give wls back for rule breakers so you sound nice but you also use others wizard to make l drag? Interesting..
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Take another 40wls from him, as a fine.
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

Quote Originally Posted by Maxillion View Post
    If you clearly stated in the rules of your world that AUTOS are strictly not allowed, then you better ban and keep the wls. You shouldn't feel bad for cheaters/hackers in this game. If they're autofarming, they probably didn't legitly farmed for the 40 wls they payed you either.

As for this BFG rule, they should just make a better system to detect autos so they get insta banned. Something like a specific number of punch and build per 5 seconds and if they exceed that amount, they get banned. Rather than putting the whole responsibility of cheaters in this game to the players that support and play their game legitly. To add to that, they should reward bfg owners for helping moderators track down autos and reporting them rather than punishing them for trying to doing their best reporting and banning them from their worlds.

Auto players are getting smarter and sometimes, we can't just visibly notice someone autoing with our naked eyes and we, players, don't have the necessary tools and resources to know if they are really auto or not, but of course there are strategies to track them down but most of the time, they are not afk and they are watching and going with the flow of the normal breakers. Along the way, we might even just accidentally ban innocent players who are afk punching and in return, we get called scammers. It's not a nice situation to be in and sometimes, it messes up with our conscience as legit players who are just trying to earn some wls.
    True, but like mmm it feels an awful a lot like scamming.. you know like I’m taking the world locks what if I give them like half back?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    Take another 40wls from him, as a fine.
    Loool 40 wls from him for the room and a 40 wl fine xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    put adventure begin set into 10 mins
    But a lot of people complain, and I have no trouble n]banning autofarmers in normal rooms which are w-3wls. But 40 wls that’s a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    DON'T give the autofarmer's world locks back.

He knew the rules, he broke them, you kicked him out of your BFG for violating the rules. So the WLs belong 100% to you.

Same scenario in real life: You walk into a museum after paying 20$ to get in, then you start harassing others, touching the art, and you get kicked out, and you don't get any refund.
    The money 100% belong to the museum, since you were the one that violated the rules, and did it knowingly.

And as a free BFG owner myself, I have started noticing autofarmers immediately.
    This is how you do it: If they break only the first block, and only punch the second block 1 time before placing the first block again, they are autofarming.
    And their mouths usually glitch too.
    Dude, that is a really good analogy. Mind if I use that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deaglan View Post
    Make a clear disclaimer that if they have paid for one of your VIP rooms and they later turn out to be an auto farmer then it will be world bannable offence, their VIP access will be revoked and that they won't be refunded their world locks back. This way it is clearly explained to them and then if they still choose to break your rules then it's on them to face the consequences.
    I do I have stated multiple times in my rules and in other boards autofarming is ILLEGAL in my world
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV

True, but like mmm it feels an awful a lot like scamming.. you know like I’m taking the world locks what if I give them like half back?

- - - Updated - - -

Loool 40 wls from him for the room and a 40 wl fine xD

- - - Updated - - -

But a lot of people complain, and I have no trouble n]banning autofarmers in normal rooms which are w-3wls. But 40 wls that’s a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, that is a really good analogy. Mind if I use that?

- - - Updated - - -

I do I have stated multiple times in my rules and in other boards autofarming is ILLEGAL in my world
    You can use it
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

I'm afraid an unsuspecting mod will go to your world because it's already reported for someone using auto (maybe someone that hates you reported you ) then nuke you.

My advice to you is make another rule that if you caught people with perma rooms using auto-clickers they will get removed and just give them 20-30 wl refund.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    I'm afraid an unsuspecting mod will go to your world because it's already reported for someone using auto (maybe someone that hates you reported you ) then nuke you.

My advice to you is make another rule that if you caught people with perma rooms using auto-clickers they will get removed and just give them 20-30 wl refund.
    Yes that is what I am afraid of what if people report my world bc they angry no stock etc.. and then a mod comes sees an autofarmers when I’m offline.

Will he nuke me? Like I clearly state in many area Autofarming is not allowed in my bfg
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV

BFG rule was discussed for a long time in the forums although, we get to watch out for our own BFG worlds.

You have to watch out for your own world as everyone does, I do not have an opinion whether to refund or not.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    BFG rule was discussed for a long time in the forums although, we get to watch out for our own BFG worlds.

You have to watch out for your own world as everyone does, I do not have an opinion whether to refund or not.
    Well ya, I’m not discussing whether I should ban them or not, im discussing whether it’s moral to take their wls
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV

Well ya, I’m not discussing whether I should ban them or not, im discussing whether it’s moral to take their wls
    We can't discuss whether to ban them or not because if you don't ban them then your world gets banned.

It's a must for you to ban them if you want your world to stay alive.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    We can't discuss whether to ban them or not because if you don't ban them then your world gets banned.

It's a must for you to ban them if you want your world to stay alive.
    No, dude that is what I am saying, that is not what we are discussing here you must have misinterpreted what I said. I said
    We are NOT discussing whether or not to ban them.

I am just asking if I should return them their World locks
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV

If you talk to them and they don't respond but aren't doing anything then watch them because they're most likely afk. If they keep "placing" and breaking even when you pull them, then ban and take their wls/gems because they knowingly did something illegal.
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Banned

I don’t auto farm but the placing and breaking doesn’t mean autofarm.

When I go to a bfg world I zoom my screen in all the way that way I can just slide my finger from the punch button to placing the blocks. It’s much easier but the downside is you can’t see anybody when they chat unless they pick up the gems. I’ve been called out for it but I watch tv while I do it it’s much easier and legal