Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: VVCephei just taped an entire world of people for no reason lol.

  1. #1
    Knight Nesqwik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    OK, USA
    Posts
    92

    Default vvCephei and tape.

    Okay, so me an about 49 other people were in vvCephei's world with her. Then all of a sudden for NO REASON, she taped us ALL for 10 hours. All I need is for a mod to reply to this saying if this is illegal or not.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Have some fun with the tape, why not?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  3. #3
    Knight Nesqwik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    OK, USA
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Have some fun with the tape, why not?
    Okay, but don't you think 10 hours is a little much?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    Okay, but don't you think 10 hours is a little much?
    Yes, what about you sleep?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    to be fair, she did say "leave if you dont want to be taped"
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    to be fair, she did say "leave if you dont want to be taped"
    Well, did she say that she was going to tape for 10 hours?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer FuryTurtleGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    1,761

    Default

    Here's the story. As @vvcephei was about to leave, she accepted the request of several players asking for us to be taped for a few mins (5-15 mins). Vvcephei agreed on 15 minutes and even said something along the lines of "15 mins?" and the players were saying yes. She warned the players to leave the world immediately if they wanted to get tape, but what comes next was unexpected. She tapes everyone in the world for 10 HOURS. Was 10 hours a mistype for 10 minutes? A few minutes later I reported this situation to @Restford and he said he wasn't able to help with the situation. He said "I tried the comand for it, and i got an error lol" and "dude i have no info about this, i didnt put the tape in the first place".

    A world of innocent players just got taped for 10 hours for NO REASON.
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

    IGN: FuryTurtle


    Message me for free harvester service

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Electrolava9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,378

    Default Dragon Speaking...

    Such a n0b mods.


    Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryTurtleGT View Post
    Here's the story. As @vvcephei was about to leave, she accepted the request of several players asking for us to be taped for a few mins (5-15 mins). Vvcephei agreed on 15 minutes and even said something along the lines of "15 mins?" and the players were saying yes. She warned the players to leave the world immediately if they wanted to get tape, but what comes next was unexpected. She tapes everyone in the world for 10 HOURS. Was 10 hours a mistype for 10 minutes? A few minutes later I reported this situation to @Restford and he said he wasn't able to help with the situation. He said "I tried the comand for it, and i got an error lol" and "dude i have no info about this, i didnt put the tape in the first place".

    A world of innocent players just got taped for 10 hours for NO REASON.
    No worries, probably taped players will get un-taped in the next hours.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer IamIm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Name:  unknown.png
Views: 261
Size:  46.5 KB
    we make the funnies by not following rules bro
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 111/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#6969
    Growtopia Discord:
    https://discord.io/growtopia

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse mod abuse

    One of my friends got taped. Shouldn’t the new mods go through a bit of training before getting full access to their powers?
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

  12. #12
    Knight Nesqwik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    OK, USA
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AT0MS View Post
    Name:  unknown.png
Views: 261
Size:  46.5 KB
    we make the funnies by not following rules bro
    Okay, but only like 5 people asked, and she taped us ALL.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer IamIm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    Okay, but only like 5 people asked, and she taped us ALL.
    i don't think you understand, i'm not siding with the mod in question here, (s)he shouldn't give players duct tape just cus they ask for it. its stated clearly in the rules that won't be happening
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 111/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#6969
    Growtopia Discord:
    https://discord.io/growtopia

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Winwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    480

    Default

    To be fair she did warn the players in the world to leave if they didn’t want to be taped, and plus, asking for a punishment is against the rules and will result in a more severe punishment as stated in the picture above. I’m siding vvCephei on this.
    Hey there, I’m Winwood. Really old player from January 2014.

    Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0001
    In-game name: Winwood

    Have fun and stay safe out there!

  15. #15
    Knight Nesqwik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    OK, USA
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    To be fair she did warn the players in the world to leave if they didn’t want to be taped, and plus, asking for a punishment is against the rules and will result in a more severe punishment as stated in the picture above. I’m siding vvCephei on this.
    Well on that note I came in the world after she said that, cause I can't recall seeing her say that.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    1,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    To be fair she did warn the players in the world to leave if they didn’t want to be taped, and plus, asking for a punishment is against the rules and will result in a more severe punishment as stated in the picture above. I’m siding vvCephei on this.
    imagine leaving your phone down to go pee and u come back and ur taped for 10 hours

    world : VEXESGT
    got unbanned, growid : vexes

    llc

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush
    what to heck
    -Rush, April 21, 2017.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrMehMeh View Post
    wat in moderation
    MrMehMeh, May 9, 2017

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    To be fair she did warn the players in the world to leave if they didn’t want to be taped, and plus, asking for a punishment is against the rules and will result in a more severe punishment as stated in the picture above. I’m siding vvCephei on this.
    She did say that, however she said it was going to be a 10-15 minute tape not 10 hours..
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard Billye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    363

    Default

    my 10 hour tape feels good
    IGN: Pspit
    Started: July 24th, 2013
    Mainworld: Pspit

    Check out my YouTube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/SugarPlopGT


  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Noodle905's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,613

    Default VVCephei just taped an entire world of people for no reason lol.

    Edit: resolved
    Last edited by Noodle905; 07-25-2019 at 02:20 AM.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

    Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

    https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

  20. #20
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Your heart
    Posts
    46

    Default

    HAVE FUN!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •