Thread: Guild button disabled

Angry Guild button disabled

I'm very disapointed because guild button is disabled. I own a 1 year subscription and I have to recive 30 sesonal tokens everyday. I can't acces the guild store because button is disabled. I can buy many items with 30 tokens daily for a month and this is what I want do to.
    It's very unfair!
    Last edited by IMPARATUL; 07-25-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    I'm very disapointed because guild button is disabled. I owm a 1 year subscription and I have to recive 30 sesonal tokens everyday. I can't acces the guild store because button is disabled. I can buy many items with 30 tokens daily for a month and this is what I want do to.
    It's very unfair!
    Actually nothing unfair here. You can't buy much in 3 weeks with those tokens and all what you can buy is so cheap that it doesn't matter anything at all if you buy them after 3 weeks vs you buy them after week.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Actually nothing unfair here. You can't buy much in 3 weeks with those tokens and all what you can buy is so cheap that it doesn't matter anything at all if you buy them after 3 weeks vs you buy them after week.
    Additionally, you can't use a Finale Ticket unless a guild event is happening... So, nothing much will take effect.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Banned

New guild system mate.

Rip tokens tho. Btw the guild button will be opened ones a guild event starts next month.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I have to get my 2nd key with those tokens.
    Is like earnining gems without spending them. I will not wait 2 years to spend gems, for example.
    In whole Summer Clash you earn 3600 summer tokens with a 1yr subscription. So I don't have to participate in an event. You want to tell me that 3,6k tokens are a ****?

I'm very disapointed because guild button is disabled. I owm a 1 year subscription and I have to recive 30 sesonal tokens everyday. I can't acces the guild store because button is disabled. I can buy many items with 30 tokens daily for a month and this is what I want do to.
    It's very unfair!
    Well its a glitch try uninstall and install your growtopia app and maybe it will work. Btw it is own not owm
    IGN : Hugogamer709
    Level : 50
    World : HUGOGAMER709

Goals :
    1.Own a magplant farm : [X]
    2.Own a blue gem lock : [X]
    3.Own a focus eyes : [X]
    https://discord.gg/FZcRY7g

I have to get my 2nd key with those tokens.
    Is like earnining gems without spending them. I will not wait 2 years to spend gems, for example.
    In whole Summer Clash you earn 3600 summer tokens with a 1yr subscription. So I don't have to participate in an event. You want to tell me that 3,6k tokens are a ****?
    So you think that there is no next event and they ever open this menu again? OMG! Is 3 weeks 2 years? FP And in what day you actually reach your key? Not today right? So if you actually earn in with 30 tokens per day, how many days left? If you now say, like week or 2, then there is 1-2 weeks left before you could use. So don't be so dramatic.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE