Thread: Is this okay? (Antivirus) Part 2! | Storytime with Natsuki!

Default Is this okay? (Antivirus) Part 2! | Storytime with Natsuki!

Why is the title cringey? I have no idea.

But thats not what im here for.

So today, i brought my laptop with me (is heavy) and i was just doing some random coding c++ shiz and all that. But, while i was doing some c++ shiz, my teacher on that subject, keep laughing about something and one of that is about my classmate's flashdrives getting viruses from our working computer.

Now this is thing hasnt happened today, nor yesterday, but basically all of our ICT teachers are aware of the working pc transmitting a copy of a virus and any malicious files. So whatd we do? God knows why because 60-70% of my classmates are total potatoes when it comes to the virus and crap.

Now me, having little knowledge of pc, because of course, we are just fresh and new ICT students who literally have no idea about the depths of a computer. Basically all of our ICT have already told us "oh but your strand is this, so you must know why your flashdrive is fcked up. Blah blah blah, all of that crap."

During our c++ class, my laptop is safe. No virus detected from 3 flashdrives which is mine, and my 2 other classmates. Woo! Being helpful is nice.

So first wave, no problemo! Seems like nothing hellish is going on yet but were just getting started.

Now, when it came to our last subject, this one classmate of mine asked to pass an application called "dev c++" which is i didnt mind.

And when i inserted the goddamn flashdrive of his, surprise surprise! "virus detected" and i was like: oh rip your flashdrive.

Then when i opened his flashdrive file, theres ONLY one application and that got me confused because, its a fcking flashdrive inside a flashdrive folder and its an application.

Now im aware that if an application has a shortcut, its basically something directing to something which i have no idea what.

Pressing it, boom, error. And a line of morse code appears on the error tab.

After that, i proceeded to use my trustworthy WINDOWS DEFENDER and detected what? 6 malicious files. And it contains worm, virus, trojan uwu. What a bundle to a joyous nightmare.

Now he has no idea how did he get the wretched virus from and i can only tell that its from that damn working pc from earlier.

So files are cleaned and now what? Theres still one problem. HIS FILES ARE STILL NOT THERE.

Now i proceeded to ask my emtech teacher, she said "oh your files mustve been hid by the virus" which is in fact, true. She proceeded to do some cmd prompt sht and im just there fascinated with the code shes doing.

And alas, it was saved! Thankseu teacher and windows defender, very cool!

Class is over and ive done 0 progress with my ms word shiz but

Another challenger has appeared!

Now this dude was laughing because my classmate's flashdrive has a virus and i did the most stupid thing ever.

I asked him this: "pff, what if YOUR flashdrive has a virus????"

And he lust laughed and proceeded to say its 100% virus free.

Then, i told him to insert it on my laptop. Mygod he was so confident until he inserted it.

After inserting it, boom. Hundreds of malicious files appeared on his flashdrive and his main files are hidden as well after using the trustworthy windows defender and checking his drive.

Now the reason why there are hundreds of them is because it self replicates, it makes another virus of itself that literally took 20 mine just for the windows defender to get rid of. My classmates were annoyed waiting because of that.

After 20 minutes of laughing and worrying, its done and guess what?

MORE MALICIOUS SHT DETECTED AHAHAHA.

And it got to the point where i just literally pulled out his flashdrive because it was the 3rd time of a removal and it keeps coming back.

My teacher said "be more careful on using the working pc, all of the pc has a virus" and yes. Its true. A lot of my classmate's flashdrives are infected.

We all went home and everyone was eager to get to the jeepney.

The working pcs are in deep sleep. And i have no idea how that fully function, yet. And the working pc is windows xp.

So 5 flashdrives, 3 safe, 1 cured, 1 is fcked up

Skl uwu

===

For now, my laptop is still okay.
    Last edited by Cahtster; 07-24-2019 at 08:15 AM.
    //include <istream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */

# cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;

Epic games
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Epic games
    Apparently a lot of my classmate's flashdrives are stuffed with a butt ton virus that hides their entire content or either, destroying another pc that has no protection whatsoever.

Can you believe that? Its what we get from our school!

Its all fun and games until that happens.
    //include <istream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */

# cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;

Banned

Do the middl* finger thing to your classmate for almost adding viruses into your windows. Jk
    Good to hear your PC is alright .
    Stay safe, dear PC.

TL;DR please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

It's the Pandemic! Lock your laptops and grab your guns, or spread the pc-Virus yourself!
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: Beta (GL)
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#7411
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Just sharing but our school library's computers intentionally have viruses so that students won't plug in their USBs and play games lmao
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

Every single public school pc that i encountered had virus, no exceptions. ok maybe like one or two but you get my point and they always fked up my flashdrivers because i didnt know how to get the files that antivirus had "quarantined for me to be safe". So yeah, it was a lot of fun.

Gotta protect the 64GB Thumb drive owo

Now I'm scared.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

About me:

I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

sml .
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.