Thread: What is the most creative way someone scammed you?

Default What is the most creative way someone scammed you?

I got scammed from buying a surgery pack. He had everything dropped. When he went to trade the key with me. It said there was dirt dropped somewhere. As the mindless person I am I went to see where it was. I saw him breaking the block where the stitches were dropped and didnt think much of it. When he found the block he has already took the stitches. After buying the world I saw the stitches missing and he laughed at me dropped a rose and left.
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach 5DLS: 4Dls/5Dls
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722

Bought 70k gems in a world for a relatively moderate price. The gems were encased in "yellow blocks". As soon as I initiated the trade, I wa shocked and saw peeps inside the yellow blocks, which were actually doors painted with yellow.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Banned

Double check before trading, let the owner pull you and check the world.

(F) for respect.

Banned

Being a mod and abusing

No not restford I forget exactly his name like "PixelMoth" or something but he had taken some stuff from me, I emailed support, he got demoted and I got my items

Quote Originally Posted by [Rumors] View Post
    Being a mod and abusing

No not restford I forget exactly his name like "PixelMoth" or something but he had taken some stuff from me, I emailed support, he got demoted and I got my items
    Maybe PixelMorph?
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

Some guy pretending to be my friend for 3 months then taking everything I own by becoming the most trusted friend I had.

OOoof.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

I was selling a white crystal in BUYCRYSTAL where there’s a royal lock and you can’t talk to anybody. A guy messaged he that he wanted to buy my crystal and ask a few questions. I Went to the world and didn’t notice it was public, he was about to talk to me and my finger slipped and I accidentally placed the white crystal, a moment after that he locked it.

Being best friends for around 8 months then suddenly disappearing without saying a word scamming my happiness for the next few months

Happened to me twice, I guess I'm that likeable lool
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

what if this is actually a thread scammers can read to get ideas

Ehem! This happened way back 2013-2014 where this kind of scam was still relatively new. When I was a newbie (I didn't even have a pair of wings)

So I entered a world and there was the owner and a random person. It was a hotel world. The owner pulled me in one of the rooms, then he messaged me asking for help to scam that other guy for a jetpack. Obviously I, the greedy 9 year old agreed, and he said he needed to go somewhere for a while and that he would be back in 2 minutes. He gave me access to the big lock, pulled the other guy and left.

I told the person to drop. He didn't want to drop. I asked him again, and still no. He asked what the prize would be so I dropped my Barkey's Mask to show him (This was priceless for me at the time). The person turned out to be the OWNER on another account and had access to the lock, so he kicked me and left my Barkey's Mask there.

I don't know, even if the mask is literally worthless now, it scarred me. It was creative for it's time.
    Basic Information:
    GrowID: WoodBlocks
    Instagram: @woodblocked
    World: WOODBLOCKS

CHECK IT OUT:
    Signature compresses picture so it's pixelated