Thread: Fix Elegant tool recipes

Default Fix Elegant tool recipes

This is something I don't quite understand. Certain elegant tools only require 1-2 of a certain role drop to create, while others take 10, or even 25 to create. For example, elegant scanner require TWO electrical power cube (EPC) VS elegant anomarod which requires TWENTY-FIVE naval mines. Oh and you know what's worse? EPC drops in 5's just like every surgery role drop, but naval mines drop in 1's. Now I know some of you may say surgery is far more expensive to do and thus valued higher, but it takes FAR LONGER to grind fishing items & unlike surgery, you can only get 1 item per bait. Which means it's not efficient at all grinding for fishing role items. Same thing for elegant tools that require startopia role drops, you can easily gain 70+ role drops in 30 minutes for startopia, but for fishing? Good luck getting more than 5.

tl;dr Certain role drops drop in a much higher number, takes way shorter to get/grind & are far more efficient to obtain as you have a huge role drop pool at once vs one/bait (fishing) or one/rarity (farming)
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 71
    #FishTrainingJustice

I dont get what you mean can you explain it? Hopefully it was explained to me.

-Hugogamer709
    You can join my server https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc if you need help in growtopia or anything

Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    This is something I don't quite understand. Certain elegant tools only require 1-2 of a certain role drop to create, while others take 10, or even 25 to create. For example, elegant scanner require TWO electrical power cube (EPC) VS elegant anomarod which requires TWENTY-FIVE naval mines. Oh and you know what's worse? EPC drops in 5's just like every surgery role drop, but naval mines drop in 1's. Now I know some of you may say surgery is far more expensive to do and thus valued higher, but it takes FAR LONGER to grind fishing items & unlike surgery, you can only get 1 item per bait. Which means it's not efficient at all grinding for fishing role items. Same thing for elegant tools that require startopia role drops, you can easily gain 70+ role drops in 30 minutes for startopia, but for fishing? Good luck getting more than 5.

tl;dr Certain role drops drop in a much higher number, takes way shorter to get/grind & are far more efficient to obtain as you have a huge role drop pool at once vs one/bait (fishing) or one/rarity (farming)
    yup plus fix it
    25 naval mine ***

Quote Originally Posted by hugogamer709 View Post
    I dont get what you mean can you explain it? Hopefully it was explained to me.

-Hugogamer709
    Some Elegant tools (Tools that are used for the guild events and only builders can create) are way more expensive than others, the cost to make an elegant anomorad is way more expensive than making an elegant bone saw due to the needed item (Naval mines) being expensive and needing 25 of them, whilst the others take 1-10.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Since exquisite has already been removed, elegant should definitely be rebalanced. Though the clash now allows a greater number of players to join in on the fun, things won't stay fun for long if you are going to be fishing for 6hrs...

Previously to make exquisites, the costs for all of them were similar with the exception of surgery, startopia and cooking ( around 25 - 30wl) while the rest such as block basher / harvesting are ( 30 - 35 wl)

Currently to make a elegant anomarod it takes 25 naval mines with other items, 25 naval mine are currently worth 50 - 75wls, including the 2 pristine it brings the price to over 81wls.
    IGN :LI0NHEART

The combo you have all been waiting for.
    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.