Thread: Moving on..

Default Moving on..

I'm quitting now, there's a lot of stuff going on. I really enjoyed this game, I only have 3 hard goals in game but it's pretty hard to achieve. Right now I have a goal in life, which is to become like masamune-kun (translation for non weebs : be a hot bit ch). Because there's a cutie in my school- I mean I'm going to a university next year. I guess it will be pretty handy since I'm probably physically weaker than a girl, becoming strong and getting hot means that I'll be murdering 2 birds with 1 stone. My other goal is to reach challenger in LoL, I'm 2 ranks away. I'll definitely be back. Once I'm back, I'll be the super duper high-school profiter. Enjoy the game, and I hope you have a nice day. Thanks for wasting 2minutes of your life reading this thread.

What are your goals?
    and thoughts to my retarded goals
    Last edited by Iamroi; 07-26-2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: I forgot meet and greet sub-forum existed
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post
    I'm quitting now, there's a lot of stuff going on. I really enjoyed this game, I only have 3 hard goals in game but it's pretty hard to achieve. Right now I have a goal in life, which is to become like masamune-kun (translation for non weebs : be a hot bit ch). Because there's a cutie in my school- I mean I'm going to a university next year. I guess it will be pretty handy since I'm probably physically weaker than a girl, becoming strong and getting hot means that's murdering 2 birds with 1 stone. My other goal is to reach challenger in LoL, I'm 2 ranks away. I'll definitely be back. Once I'm back, I'll be the super duper high-school profiter. Enjoy the game, and I hope you have a nice day. Thanks for wasting 2minutes of your life reading this thread.

What are your goals?
    and thoughts to my retarded goals
    Hope that you will have a happy high school life. Well high school is hard and tough. Good luck in your exams if you have one.

-Hugogamer709
    IGN : Hugogamer709
    Level : 50
    World : HUGOGAMER709

Goals :
    1.Own a magplant farm : [X]
    2.Own a blue gem lock : [X]
    3.Own a focus eyes : [X]
    https://discord.gg/FZcRY7g